Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Husband Steals My Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Steals My Money (3904 Views)

What?? Fed-up Indian Husband Steals Wife's Kidney Over Uncompleted Dowry Payment / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by crackhaus: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
FynBabe:
cheesy cheesy No vex, it's funny and strange to me
Vex ke, of course it's funny and strange...but that's what equality means. gringrin

Or don't you people want again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by crackhaus: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

DON'T give him her pocket money either. Doing so would only increase his her laid back attitude and encourage him her sponging off you. Five years is a long time. Let him her get off his her backside and get to work. Like a real man woman.
Lmao... gringrin

Poetic justice.

This is why men will continue to get away with a lot of things in this world that women hardly get away with - it's not just about equality, it's about how the rules will always be different for each gender no matter how much women fight it.

*evil grin*

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by enoqueen: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Why would anyone lash at you?

Only thieves take what doesn't belong to them and deny it when asked. Question is: what does he use it for? Has he got a job? If not, then who foots the bills & is responsible for keeping the family above water?

Have you got kids? If you do, then madam be smart and put the bulk of your money in the bank. The little you hold in hand for day-to-activities, keep well out of his sight.

And DON'T give him pocket money either. Doing so would only increase his laid back attitude and encourage him sponging off you. Five years is a long time. Let him get off his backside and get to work. Like a real man.

Plenty sense de your head. Some men can be so lazy when u try to assist.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by FynBabe(f): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2016
grin :DIf they are equal, the man should stop 'stealing' from the wife now.

I know you love topics like this.
crackhaus:

Vex ke, of course it's funny and strange...but that's what equality means. gringrin

Or don't you people want again? cheesy
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by TheArchangel(f): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2016
crackhaus:

Lmao... gringrin

Poetic justice.

This is why men will continue to get away with a lot of things in this world that women hardly get away with - it's not just about equality, it's about how the rules will always be different for each gender no matter how much women fight it.

*evil grin*
You just dey jump up since you opened this thread. grin grin

My problems is " the not telling part" to the extent of being stranded.
I " steals" from wads of notes not "100" ish. Its " our" money. undecided
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
What can i say? Even though u keep it in another place, he will still know. The only option i think is to use the bank
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by crackhaus: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheArchangel:
You just dey jump up since you opened this thread. grin grin

My problems is " the not telling part" to the extent of being stranded.
I " steals" from wads of notes not "100" ish. Its " our" money. undecided
Na so.... Nigerian women gringrin
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by crackhaus: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
FynBabe:
grin :DIf they are equal, the man should stop 'stealing' from the wife now.

I know you love topics like this.
Before nko, I couldn't even contain myself... You naija ladies are a very amusing group of people, honestly... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Stillfire: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
mercenary:
The day u got married u became one, u cannot steal from u... Stop hiding the money, keep it in the open and tell him what u wanna do with it, dat way u won't look 4 it whenever u need it.

Afterall his money is ur money and urs his... I wonder why u're saying he's stealing it.

Although I agree her money is his money and vice versa in a genuine functional family unit, however, it is common COURTESY to inform people when you take money from them. Anything other than that is teetering on the lines of stealing. We all learned courtesy and social etiquette in kindergarten or highest primary 1. Got absolutely nothing to do with gender differences, but social etiquette.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by simiolu1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Stillfire:

Although I agree her money is his money and vice versa in a genuine functional family unit, however, it is common COURTESY to inform people when you take money from them. Anything other than that is teetering on the lines of stealing. We all learned courtesy and social etiquette in kindergarten or highest primary 1. Got absolutely nothing to do with gender differences, but social etiquette.

Not everyone had the luxury of going to a school where social etiquette was taught. This is common sense na. Simples. Not trekking someone after taking their stuff is stealing. Some call it borrowing tjo
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Since his money is yours and your his. Like most womenfolks want us to believe in the case of money

Then he is taking what rightfully belongs to him

Thats not stealing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by mostyg(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Technically speaking, a husband cannot steal from his wife.
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by kaziblake(f): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Warn him to stop taking your money....what kind of rubbish is dat.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Dheartless: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin what else can I say?
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by menix(m): 2:13am On Feb 10, 2016
My advice is that u start taking his, if one day he gets stranded by ur act, he will certainly see reasons with you after his initial gragra...
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by babysophie(f): 4:25am On Feb 10, 2016
rollUP:
Firstly ur husband no get work ni wey na common #100 him dey move undecided
I fink he smokes,men hu smoke pick pockets n cnt tell y dey nid d money.#50 can buy 1wrap of weed n dey cn b very desperate wen dey nid it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents / How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) / How To Avoid Paying 10% Estate Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.