Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation (27203 Views)

Types Of Nigeria Senators / Protesters Sleep On The Road To Demand Saraki's Resignation / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by cherylsmith(f): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by SenJoe(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Saraki the game player, The guy sabi emmm

Before enjoy catch you, you go Don Turn their Boss. Can I hear you amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by Solomondeji: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
is not yet guilty until is proof guilty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by zurine(f): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by orakao8: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
STORY STORY
modath:

There is nothing in this life & the next that will make Saraki willingly relinquish that seat, that is the zenith of his political career... only conviction or impeachment, chikena.

He wants to be called "president", since that will remain in his dream, he will settle for the next best thing which is "senate president" ...

President na President!!
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by DedeNkem: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Saraki became Senate president through questionable means and he's very corrupt!

Sack him now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by 6fit(f): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dina or what are u called? Is it d entire senate dat declare false asset? Y is d trial about d House? U must be clueless....better let saraki dance to to drum beat alone... Exxcept dat u are all bird of the feathers

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by 6fit(f): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:
I repeat:
APC don't need an opposition, cos they are already opposing themselves

And guess what!

They do it better grin grin grin grin grin grin
well said!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by soldierdollar(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Have you pronounced him guilty already?

Nairaland judge undecided

At times I wonder if someone is using his account cause he writes from his anus
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by bigtt76(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
He should just Step Aside like the Kenyan President did when he went to ICC. If found guilty, he vacated else he returns back to his seat undecided no Nigerian politician is clean enough to think he or she won't be in Sarah i's shoes someday and yes they always refuse to resign

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by yatty4emmanuel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
i tink is alredi disgraced,buf dey re waitin 4 him to land so dat dey catch him lik bats do to fallin mangoes.
observer.
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by yatty4emmanuel(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
i tink is alredi disgraced,buf dey re waitin 4 him to land so dat dey catch him lik bats do to fallin mangoes.
observer. ;Di tink is alredi disgraced,buf dey re waitin 4 him to land so dat dey catch him lik bats do to fallin mangoes.
observer.
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by 989900: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
“The most honourable thing for Saraki is to resign and face his prosecution. If he wins, the seat is always there and he can be re-elected again if those that supported him truly believe he is the best person for the position. And if not, he will remain a senator like he was in the 7th Assembly. Is it a must that he become Senate President?”

L cheesy L

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by babadem2much(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
I react that way when I discover that someone is thinking with his anus..grin

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by babadem2much(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
That is if the person crying is not a hypocrite who did not cry all this while even when he/she saw how the country is getting ruined under his paymaster....

#NAILED

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by PenSniper: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Does this misfit senator called Dino Melaye have brains? If not, how could he say that the CCB case against Saraki is not about the accused but about the senate? I shudder for this country if this are the kind of people we call honourable senators. Honourable indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by mach7(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
LionInZion:
For now Saraki has d right to remain the SP, though morally he should resign, but a typical Nigerian politician doesnt give a damn about morals. But one thing is certain if he is proven guilty and finally convicted, he would have no choice than to let go. And to those crying witch hunting, the question is are all he's accused of false? Besides, why should it be our problem if politicians witch hunt themselves? Arent we (masses) going to be the beneficiaries? I will be glad if Buhari can ''witch hunt'' Tinubu, Fashola, OBJ, etc sometime later (not likely though) If a govt probes its predecessor and the trend continues, it wil reduce corruption in our public offices. Let Buhari continue probing and next govt after him come and probe him thoroughly. We are on the path of accountability. STOP SUPPORTING POLITICIANS, RATHER SUPPORT NIGERIA.
Very sensible post, unlike some e-diots on the first page.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by Ndolarr: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is rather Dino that is high on cheap stuff! The CCT trial is about a thoroughly wicked, diabolical and corrupt Saraki, and the earlier he is sent packing, the better for the senate as an institution! OMG, clowns and cheap pretenders like Dino has no business in the senate; he will do better as a party agent in a remote community in Kogi state!! Enough of Dino's senseless outbursts; he lacks what it takes to be a senator!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by serikiYCU(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
dokiOloye:
Saraki is going nowhere
Zombies,better stick that up ya empty heads.

So we were told Jonathan till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by djraymy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
abeg who get phone to sell in ondo or kano
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by datigbogirl: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2016
LionInZion:
For now Saraki has d right to remain the SP, though morally he should resign, but a typical Nigerian politician doesnt give a damn about morals. But one thing is certain if he is proven guilty and finally convicted, he would have no choice than to let go. And to those crying witch hunting, the question is are all he's accused of false? Besides, why should it be our problem if politicians witch hunt themselves? Arent we (masses) going to be the beneficiaries? I will be glad if Buhari can ''witch hunt'' Tinubu, Fashola, OBJ, etc sometime later (not likely though) If a govt probes its predecessor and the trend continues, it wil reduce corruption in our public offices. Let Buhari continue probing and next govt after him come and probe him thoroughly. We are on the path of accountability. STOP SUPPORTING POLITICIANS, RATHER SUPPORT NIGERIA.

Witch hunting will never stop corruption...cos even if you got nothing to hide you'll still be called a witch...same way Buhari was dealt with when he was overthrown...It's a no brainer dat if I don't like you I'll do anything to tarnish your image and dat is wat witch - hunting is all about.
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by October1960: 2:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Unlike the PDP, the new government is refusing to shield a turncoat corrupt opportunist like Saraki.

A good government should probe and put on trial its members that are suspect.

The country cannot progress if the persons that looted this country dry (especially recent past) are allowed to go scot free and enjoy their loot with their families living large in Europe and USA while we struggle to survive here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by October1960: 2:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Most Nigerian government officials and Politicians are not honorable. Well said below.

PenSniper:
Does this misfit senator called Dino Melaye have brains? If not, how could he say that the CCB case against Saraki is not about the accused but about the senate? I shudder for this country if this are the kind of people we call honourable senators. Honourable indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by femmycares(m): 3:57am On Feb 08, 2016
This bodyguard senator called dino is shameless.
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by Bigdreams(m): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2016
LionInZion:

Exactly! Right on point.
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2016
LionInZion:

you are like the wisest man in Nigeria BRo...Nigerians should let buhari do whatever he likes to these men, no matter d justifications.. these men are bad...I don't care if buhari locks up the whole national assembly.. they are all criminals...I'll be more than happy to see them all jailed
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by cameralaye(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Saraki is a goner.
Re: Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation by dokiOloye(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
serikiYCU:

So we were told Jonathan till 2019
As long as PDP has 48 or so senators in d chambers,Saraki and Ekwewmadu can only be removed by death,but as for impeachment or resignation,perish d thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olonishakin Commissions NAF Headquarters Complex (Photos) / Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo / 17 Abia Government Vehicles "Secretly Sold Off" For ₦317,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.