Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? (667 Views)

See What Comes Out To Have Sex On Your Face At Night / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ladies don't ask their boyfriends for money directly this days because they don't want to be tag"A gold digger or hoe"They now come up with some tricks like,i want to fix a new weavon hair..I want to celebrate my birthday next week.I need a new phone.It's either bb passport or iPhone 10.Etc.After making those statements,they will now look at his facial expression to know how he feels.There are some girls you have barely know that will start narrating her financial problems after a couple of dates.Sometimes i wonder how they will cope if we don't exist.So guyz,how will you feel when a girl you have not even kpansh start asking for money from you?
I will simply ask her"Na me be your boyfriend? Na if she suit my taste o.
Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Run! Run!! Run!!!

1 Like

Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by summerflame(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheap girls only do that
Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Its a sign that She doesn't like you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
aw bout if on the second date she start talking abt Wedding stuffs, how many kids she wanna have, aw she wants her home to look like after marriage.... blah,blah...

Amusing sh*tz women talk abt.... undecided
I barely kno u but u busy giving me d fuckery sh*t

1 Like

Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
I just get irritated and stop talkin to her. For good
Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by agarawu23(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Honestly!
I don't know why some guys feel uncomfortable to turn a lady's request down. If you are trying to show her u are a big boy, you are just fooling yourself. Be BOLD to speak your mind.

If you have, give her from your mind but don't think that will make her to like or love u. It doesn't mean she will threat u special if u grant her demands.
Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
She's a hoe as usual... I got the money, she got the pussy... I pretend to fall for the mugu, but trust me.. I eat that pussy in 2days. Dammit!!!
Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by Omotayor123(f): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Olosho Alert cool
Re: Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? by jonaifame22(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Call the attention of my bike man to come and take me out of her presence!

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Valentine's Day, Who Is Gonna Take Me Out? / Couple Creates A Romantic Valentine Style Shoot Perfect For Two Souls That Beat / Secret Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.