Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians (3961 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by luvinhubby(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

This is about what you said about PMB and not what you are assuming about some useless man who is not even the president of Nigeria today.

There's a huge difference between Nigerians and all Nigerians.

It is bothering you because you are a criminal..

Stick to your tribal topic.
Nigerians are all Nigerians.
6 & half a dozen do not differ.
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by mekaboy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

He does not know that, he is blindly defending buhari, hoping he is reading this and will one day call him to reward him to end his hardship resulting from lack of economic direction of an unprepared administration.

1 Like

Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by arresa: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
mekaboy:

It's funny that the man u call useless and insult, never insulted Nigerians.

He did everyday he spent in office. We are still suffering form his daily looting and sharing that did not better our lives.

The one u now worship is going about calling Nigerians criminals UK.

Last I checked, he did not say all Nigerians. You are bothered obviously because you are a criminal.

The one u insult never promised to pay 5k and never took from u. Yet the one u worship promised u 5k and is taking N50 naira from u.

Not interested in your crocodile tears, you were not worried when your oga was looting and sharing our money, but now you are all of a sudden bothered because the money is going into our pockets instead of your oga's private pocket.

Kill that fake and disingenous noise abeg..

I still don't know what's this got to do with your tribal worries...
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by arresa: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

A sad reflection of lousy education..
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by mekaboy(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:

I SMH for u.

1 Like

Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by arresa: 12:14am On Feb 08, 2016
mekaboy:

I SMH for u.

Back to sender..
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by OyeniyiLeke: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2016
mekaboy:

It's funny that the man u call useless and insult, never insulted Nigerians.

The one u now worship is going about calling Nigerians criminals UK.

The one u insult never promised to pay 5k and never took from u. Yet the one u worship promised u 5k and is taking N50 naira from u.

Dolt

GEJ went to the UK and said the same during his tenure

I know Igbos have a short memory

Go and research it

IPOB is always IPOB

IPOB= Mumu

2 Likes

Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by Enahi(f): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2016
StOla:

Yes there are hardworking Nigerians and hardworking criminal Nigerians abroad.

If the North have never made the country proud which is your own opinion, it is equally a thing of pride that they are hardly mentioned when the malaise of the criminal Southern Nigerians become a topic of heated national debate in those countries.

I will help you put it in better perspective, there are many Northern Nigerians abroad, but unlike the South, the majority are not economic refugees in those countries.

Lol Economic Refugees indeed abeg make we hear word,you and your olodo Northerners. Northerners are backward bunch that's why they can never be like the Southerners, ever heard of a Northern Nigerian Doctor or Engineer doing well abroad because they are all o lodos.
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by koboko69: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

Dolt

GEJ went to the UK and said the same during his tenure

I know Igbos have a short memory

Go and research it

IPOB is always IPOB

IPOB= Mumu

I thought those clowns usually abuse the yorubas about them traveling to "London"

I am surprised at comments i read here now. This jobless youth deserves no attention.

Same way the old bendel floods Italy, Germany and spain...is the same way many yourbas flood the UK.....

UK is definitely not part of their hit list for drugs peddling....we know places they are flooded. Am surprised comments made in Britain is something they are whining about again. Suddenly where the Yorubas are flooded is interpreted as where the South goes for Business. They can suddenly identify with Yorubas now. I have no time for thier back to back foolishness
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 2:20am On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:

Save the rubbish for your fellow IpoDs.

Must you die a Zombie arresa? Think mahn!

1 Like

Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by arresa: 3:04am On Feb 08, 2016
[s]
BeardedMeat:
Must you die a Zombie arresa? Think mahn!

[/s]

Back to sender a million times..
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by anonimi: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:

Lousy education is the legacy of ACN/APC even with their ProgreTHIEF administration in Lagos state.

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by Tochaigh: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2016
StOla:

I can see you are also one of those tribal bigots who have sworn that they must hate the president, and all government policies must be labelled an attack on a certain tribe that just loves being a victim of every thing.

You and those who reason like you have a mental disorder powered by hate.

It is your problem, and I can only wish you more sorrow and misery that you seem to be on a passionate quest for.

Lol. I don't usually reply my mentions, there wasn't even anything tribal in my post. You have deadly mental issues, I saw you hating on e-money's picture on another thread. So I understand your problem. Lol
Re: What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:

Back to sender a million times..
grin grin I am not a zombie nah. I am a wailer and an Ipob tout remember? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC / Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds / CCT Section 3 Act That Exonerates The CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.