Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! (5682 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by OneManLegion(m): 2:10am On Feb 08, 2016
exentric:
Okay i wont lie i share the same perspectives...except i do believe there is a God i just dont believe in any religion as a means of serving him, I worship God by helping people, having an open free heart (never judging or stereotyping people) wink
I finally found someone who shares my ideologies.

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ifenes(m): 3:25am On Feb 08, 2016
analice107:
The FOOL, just confirmed again the prophecies of Jesus Christ. because iniquity shall increase, many shall be offended and shall fall away from the faith. They shall become lovers of themselves and haters of God.

And will visit the iniquities of those who hate me, on their third to their fourth generation.
O Lord, this fool doesn't know what he has just done to his children four hundred years down the line. I pray a car hits you down tomorrow so that you can die without raising any children to inherit your sins.

I hope you join the sane minds soon. I am pretty sure your god is not bothered about the op. He is probably drunk and asleep as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ifenes(m): 3:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Good for you OP.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ValentineMary(m): 4:27am On Feb 08, 2016
welcome to the crew bro. Finally you have broken d chain of ignorance (religion)

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Krystalzkris(f): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2016
HCpaul:
You leaved a religion and only to see you joining another religion.

Haven't you heard that atheism is a religion.

Well, eternity will judge.
yea i see that... Atheism is a religion just as not playing football is a king of sport... When will u learn?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ichommy(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Welcome to the League Brother.
*Dancing* Together, we can open people eyes.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ichommy(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2016
iamexcelblog:

I have never been so happy in my life dear. I feel so free to harness my potential and be responsible for all my actions....

CC Solidkay you need to read this brother post from the beginning Sir.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Welcome to the party bro cheesy
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by reallest(f): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Krystalzkris:
yea i see that... Atheism is a religion just as not playing football is a king of sport... When will u learn?

Good point bro,may Michael Jackson bless u gringrin.dis theists will never cease to amaze u with their level of thinking
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by smartesboys(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2016
The device I use doesn't allow copy and paste but click on the following links.
be open-minded and accept the truths.
* you need know what is sprit in islam
www.questionsonislam.com/article/spirit
* you need to know science religion and belief system.
www.questionsonislam.com/article/science-religion-and-belief-sytems
* you said you don't believe in God, heven, hell and spirit according to your points.
www.questionsonislam.com/article/belief-0
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Krystalzkris:
Punch Line!

I'm definitely stealing this one. Pardon me.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by danidee10(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2016
exentric:
Okay i wont lie i share the same perspectives...except i do believe there is a God i just dont believe in any religion as a means of serving him, I worship God by helping people, having an open free heart (never judging or stereotyping people)...and i do believe my sins and flaws are my mistake
and i dont give a shit about the afterlife...people have so much faith in a world that exist after they die instead of trying to make the one they live in a better haven for kids and family that keep coming forth. smiley tell me more about how i can help make the world a better place... I saw the Picture of a woman helping to save nigerian kids from what we call "witchcraft and wizardry" she was covered in tattoos and she completely marvelled me.... I want to help the world... really really help it. Investing in children is investing in the future of the world. wink

Same here bro....i believe there is God but humans have twisted religion for their own personal gain....why should I pay tithe that would be used to feed an already rich pastor when there are people that have nothing to eat on the streets

As for the OP there is definitely a God or a supreme being cuz everything in this world is too detailed to be a mistake.....the human body down to micro organisms everything has their own function...

Another sign that the devil might not exist is the bubonic plague.....many catholic priests and religious people blamed it on the devil....but now our present knowledge shows that it was a disease causing micro organism carried by rats, there are so many examples of diseases and some occurences being blamed on the devil

So op there are other explanations to the evils we experience in the world currently just that we have not found it yet....we have to keep looking and probing
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by TrajansKong: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
analice107:

O Lord, this fool doesn't know what he has just done to his children four hundred years down the line. I pray a car hits you down tomorrow so that you can die without raising any children to inherit your sins.

Analice107, you are channelling pure Evil. There is no light or love in your world and your heart is as dark as that of your true master, Satan.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ogaprime(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
histemple:
I so much believe that there is a higher being and in my definition, that is my God whom I shall serve daily and must deliberately allow myself to be used by Him to answer the prayers and aspirations of the downtrodden and the needy. And these I must continue to do as long as I am enabled and blessed to be the blessing.

However, I must admit with heavy heart that the preposterous disposition of religious people doesn't help to project their God in a positive light. These ignorant people always cover realities with religion and cover their deficiency with doctrines thereby discouraging so much people in confusion and frustration.

E.g How can a student start praying for success instead of reading for exams?
How can super eagles be praying to win a match for which they never adequately prepared? Does it mean their opponents are enemies of God.

How can the people believe that a man who was born blind suddenly regained his sight for the first time and was able to identify colours? Who taught him colours?

The self acclaimed pastors, apostles e.t.c are not even helping people to believe and love God. How can a CD of the gospel be sold for 450 while Davido sells his for 100 and you want people to stop listening to circular music.
How can the same anointed water of 200 be sold in the church for 2,500 because it contains healing power that you claimed was freely given to you?

They have so much hypnotized the masses to the point that every African believes that there is a devil somewhere responsible for his/her misfortunes while the arrival of anything good is as a result of the miracle from the powers of the pastor often referred to as DADDY.

If not for hypnotism how can a pastor who couldn't save his marriage (divorced) have the moral justification to stand on the pulpit and be counselling intending couples?

Bill Gates doesn't even go to church yet he is the richest man on the planet earth.
Aliko Dangote is not even a christian yet he is the richest man in the African continent.
Does it mean there are no witches and devil in their villages?
An average Nigerian prefers to go to a pastor for miracle of wealth instead of developing himself and working hard.

Why is it that Africa has the highest concentration of churches but evil is increasing per second?

Let me ask you a question

Will you fight for what you have??
Will you repay for something that's yours already in your hands??
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
analice107:
The FOOL, just confirmed again the prophecies of Jesus Christ. because iniquity shall increase, many shall be offended and shall fall away from the faith. They shall become lovers of themselves and haters of God.

And will visit the iniquities of those who hate me, on their third to their fourth generation.

Even me as an irreligious man cant wish such to my fellow man. You moronically mentioned Christ and still wishing that a car hits me? For what? That I refuse Christianity? What separates you from terrorists then? You see why Christians are evil, naive and heading to the so called hell? Every point I highlighted that made me leave Christianity is exactly what you just proffessed... Evil man!

Meanwhile, may the universe and mother earth return your curses to you a million fold.... Lost imbecilee... Darkened soul!

ichommy, come and see this animal....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by tr3y(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
iamexcelblog:

I have never been so happy in my life dear. I feel so free to harness my potential and be responsible for all my actions....

Congratulations unto say you discover the truth at last.
Even when I dey go Sunday church, I always knew I'm solely responsible for the outcome of my life.

Better late than never.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ichommy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Even me as an irreligious man cant wish such to my fellow man. You moronically mentioned Christ and still wishing that a car hits me? For what? That I refuse Christianity? What separates you from terrorists then? You see why Christians are evil, naive and heading to the so called hell? Every point I hihlighted that made me leave Christianity is exactly what you just proffessed... Evil man!

Meanwhile, may the universe and mother earth return your curses to you a million fold.... Lost imbecilee... Darkened soul!

ichommy, come and see this animal....

Here we GO! grin permit me to analyse some stuffs. Implies to Theist people too.

1. We are both blindfolded in Religion and I free myself, why are you angry? If Hell is real, Let me burn nah. Haba.

2. The dude dat quote the Bible and preach the Bible just called you F.o.o.l. I Bro Jesus punish him.

3. In your post, you are a deep ex-believer, grin funny they are still quoting Story book (Bible) to blindfold you again.

4. Late last year, through my Bosses help = cold hahn ifeness johnydon22. I do argue with Theist. But I notice they didn't worth it. But once a while we will keep trying to unblind them.

5. Funny, we atheists on NL are strong than theist when we sharing same faith. That's Y i do tell me. Dont quote Bible for me. I sabi am pass U. If am still with Winners Chapel i for don turn Pastor now. So? tongue

7. Even if Hell is real, let me burn nah abi? Am responsible for my life abeg?

8. Who sabi how Jesus looks like self? grin your Dad 500K for golden stuffs, from foreign country. If your dad share D cash with his Brother and the Needy. Even if Heaven dey, he don get visa. Why? Because he help the poor and feed the needy. Simple.

Nah to rock hell sure pass o. Contact hahn for plots of land in hell. He's the one in charge. grin

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ichommy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
tr3y:

Congratulations unto say you discover the truth at last.
Even when I dey go Sunday church, I always knew I'm solely responsible for the outcome of my life.

Better late than never.

see who is here! shocked Baba Olowo.

Land dey if you wan buy o.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by donnffd(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
i dont think announcing to the world that you are an atheist is a thing ... I dont see non-football fans wearing non-football clothes and proudly representing their non-football fanatics...I am an atheist by the way, i just dont see the point of the celebration
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
ichommy:

Here we GO! grin permit me to analyse some stuffs. Implies to Theist people too.

1. We are both blindfolded in Religion and I free myself, why are you angry? If Hell is real, Let me burn nah. Haba.

2. The dude dat quote the Bible and preach the Bible just called you F.o.o.l. I Bro Jesus punish him.

3. In your post, you are a deep ex-believer, grin funny they are still quoting Story book (Bible) to blindfold you again.

4. Late last year, through my Bosses help = cold hahn ifeness johnydon22. I do argue with Theist. But I notice they didn't worth it. But once a while we will keep trying to unblind them.

5. Funny, we atheists on NL are strong than theist when we sharing same faith. That's Y i do tell me. Dont quote Bible for me. I sabi am pass U. If am still with Winners Chapel i for don turn Pastor now. So? tongue

7. Even if Hell is real, let me burn nah abi? Am responsible for my life abeg?

8. Who sabi how Jesus looks like self? grin your Dad 500K for golden stuffs, from foreign country. If your dad share D cash with his Brother and the Needy. Even if Heaven dey, he don get visa. Why? Because he help the poor and feed the needy. Simple.

Nah to rock hell sure pass o. Contact hahn for plots of land in hell. He's the one in charge. grin

Hurry now while stock last! grin
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Krystalzkris(f): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Good point bro,may Michael Jackson bless u gringrin.dis theists will never cease to amaze u with their level of thinking
hey... Am a girl..
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Krystalzkris(f): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pyrrho:
Punch Line!
I'm definitely stealing this one. Pardon me.
lol.cheesy
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by xerxesII: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
But why do christians take it personal when you tell them you don't believe in their useless sky daddy?

That analice107 _bitch is one cold-hearted mofo. . .

Evil bitch...that's why you're still single at 42!

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by HungerBAD: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
hahn:

Hurry now while stock last! grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by UyiIredia(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Anoda atheist to laff at decades from now.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by K9blunt(f): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am happy for you op.

Its not easy to break out , but be prepared to bashing and blackmails and also brain washing from theist.

As you're feeling now is how I felt when I broke free from the idea of a supreme being.

Just let your conscience guide you and you are good to go.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by TrajansKong: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
UyiIredia:
Anoda atheist to laff at decades from now.

Ah, how you good Christians will laugh joyously from the towers of heaven at the tortured mass of screaming humanity roiling below in hells flames. What a sweet music their pain shall be to you. Eternally.

Great shall be your reward...
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by K9blunt(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am happy for you op.

Its not easy to break out , but be prepared for bashing and blackmails and also brain washing from theist.

As you're feeling now is how I felt when I broke free from the idea of a supreme being.

Just let your conscience guide you and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by UyiIredia(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
TrajansKong:

Ah, how you good Christians will laugh joyously from the towers of heaven at the tortured mass of screaming humanity roiling below in hells flames. What a sweet music their pain shall be to you. Eternally.

Great shall be your reward...

Na so we see am o.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by reallest(f): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Krystalzkris:
hey... Am a girl..

Sowie sister
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by tr3y(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
ichommy:

see who is here! shocked Baba Olowo.

Land dey if you wan buy o.

Abeg boss I need work, make I come learn under you sir?
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Krystalzkris(f): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Sowie sister
fixed..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proposing Love Using Bible Verses (A Must Read) / Let's Be Honest, Who Has Ever Experienced A Miracle? / The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.