Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! (5690 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by onetrack(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
donnffd:
i dont think announcing to the world that you are an atheist is a thing ... I dont see non-football fans wearing non-football clothes and proudly representing their non-football fanatics...I am an atheist by the way, i just dont see the point of the celebration

Well, if your family had forced you, against your will, to wear football jerseys and forced you to go to watch football matches and threatened to kick you out of the house if you did not show enthusiasm for football, every week from the time that you were born; and if you were told repeatedly that football was the most important thing in anyone's life, and that anyone who did not like football was a fool and evil, then you might be willing to celebrate the fact that you were able to successfully overcome that brainwashing and free yourself from something that you hated doing.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ichommy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
tr3y:

Abeg boss I need work, make I come learn under you sir?
you dey whine me sad
Samsung dey pay U.
Nairabet, Merrybet, Bet9ja self.
Na me go come Learn Sir.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Niflheim(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
@OP, Congrats for finally coming out of the "dungeon of diseased dung"(Christianity)!!! And never forget one thing..................................It is only christians who eat grass like demented goats!!!
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by HardMirror(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
iamexcelblog:

cheesy
No need trying to show religious people their foolishness. The thinking ones among them will wake up one day and realize they are worshiping a god fabricated by men to control people.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by analice107: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
ifenes:

I hope you join the sane minds soon. I am pretty sure your god is not bothered about the op. He is probably drunk and asleep as usual.
I would have given it a thought, if someone else responded to my comment. Buy you? Naaa. You are not an atheist. You are confused. You don't even know who you are.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by analice107: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2016
TrajansKong:

Analice107, you are channelling pure Evil. There is no light or love in your world and your heart is as dark as that of your true master, Satan.
No dear. Am not pure evil, and my heart is not dark. You don't understand what this op has just dome to his generations unborn. Look dear, the word of God is true.
What he has just done confirms the very word of God. But a grave consequence awaits him and his generations to come.
Am not of the devil, rather you are. because Satan won't let you see what awaits you for denying God and worshipping him. The prayer I prayed is indeed a very good prayer. It will save so many children and grandchildren, who will never know the wickedness of this man, but will inherit his woes.
If he drops dead, they will be saved. But it's just a prayer, It will depend on God to hear or not.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ifenes(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

I would have given it a thought, if someone else responded to my comment. Buy you? Naaa. You are not an atheist. You are confused. You don't even know who you are.

That is a silly thing to say. What is an Atheist? Do you secretly admire them? I have no affiliation and that's why I cannot be biased.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by analice107: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Even me as an irreligious man cant wish such to my fellow man. You moronically mentioned Christ and still wishing that a car hits me? For what? That I refuse Christianity? What separates you from terrorists then? You see why Christians are evil, naive and heading to the so called hell? Every point I highlighted that made me leave Christianity is exactly what you just proffessed... Evil man!

Meanwhile, may the universe and mother earth return your curses to you a million fold.... Lost imbecilee... Darkened soul!

ichommy, come and see this animal....

God doesn't need you, you need God. Now that you are gone, watch out and see Christianity die.
My prayer is not for you. You are dead already. It's for those innocent kids you will bring into this world.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by analice107: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2016
xerxesII:
But why do christians take it personal when you tell them you don't believe in their useless sky daddy?

That analice107 _bitch is one cold-hearted mofo. . .

Evil bitch...that's why you're still single at 42!
I like it when you call me a bitch, cos I got no time for fools.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by analice107: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

That is a silly thing to say. What is an Atheist? Do you secretly admire them? I have no affiliation and that's why I cannot be biased.
Ifeness, go and seat down, you are not an atheist. You believe in African gods and other religious gods.
Do you think fighting against Yahweh makes you an atheist? It makes u confused.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by analice107: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2016
R. I. P. OPs
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016
xerxesII:
But why do christians take it personal when you tell them you don't believe in their useless sky daddy?

That analice107 _bitch is one cold-hearted mofo. . .

Evil bitch...that's why you're still single at 42!

You crossed a line by twice calling analice a dog , and making assumptions about thier life. It's one thing to differ in a discussion, talking about her/his private life is weak sauce. Challenge her intellectually, bring forth scripture you are skeptical of.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by HardMirror(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
Thanks universe for this amazing life of foolery and delusion and sadness ahead grin
I swear, it's so funny when we read or hear statements like this. Atheism has made me happier than I ever was as a christian. It's just so hard for you guys to believe people could be happy without christ. Lol
There are tribes that worship rocks and yet live happier and contended lives than most Christians.
Just look at the life of deeper life members, or lords chosen, or mountain of fire or white garment church members don't u see sadness all over them?
Don't u see people posting "baba answer my call? here on nairaland? Would such a statement come from a contended person? A person hoping for miracles, begging and praying to god, is that happiness? Blaming satan for this and that, is that happiness?, praying against demons and enemies is that happiness? Afraid of road accident always shoutig, "Jesus!" All through the journey for fear of accident, is that happiness? All ways afraid of dying without being at peace with god is that happiness? Living in bondage and claiming you are more happy than a free man.
Smh
You funny die
I love christians they make me happy with their jokes.
Keep it up jare

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by HardMirror(m): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

No dear. Am not pure evil, and my heart is not dark. You don't understand what this op has just dome to his generations unborn. Look dear, the word of God is true.
What he has just done confirms the very word of God. But a grave consequence awaits him and his generations to come.
Am not of the devil, rather you are. because Satan won't let you see what awaits you for denying God and worshipping him. The prayer I prayed is indeed a very good prayer. It will save so many children and grandchildren, who will never know the wickedness of this man, but will inherit his woes.
If he drops dead, they will be saved. But it's just a prayer, It will depend on God to hear or not.
O boy! I you are even more amusing than speechless3.
Let me grab my pop corn and enjoy this comics

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 09, 2016
histemple:
I so much believe that there is a higher being and in my definition, that is my God whom I serve daily and allow myself to be used by him to answer the prayers and aspirations of the downtrodden and the needy. And these I must continue to do as long as I am enabled and blessed to be the blessing.

However, I must admit with heavy heart that the preposterous disposition of religious people doesn't help to project their God in a positive light. These ignorant people always cover realities with religion and cover their deficiency with doctrines thereby discouraging so much people in confusion and frustration.

E.g How can a student start praying for success instead of reading for exams?
How can super eagles be praying to win a match for which they never adequately prepared? Does it mean their opponents are enemies of God.

The self acclaimed pastors, apostles e.t.c are not even helping people to believe and love God. How can a CD of the gospel be sold for 450 while Davido sells his for 100 and you want people to stop listening to circular music.
How can the same anointed water of 200 be sold in the church for 2,500 because it contains healing power that you claimed was freely given to you?

They have so much hypnotized the masses to the point that every African believes that there is a devil somewhere responsible for his/her misfortunes while anything God is as a result of the miracle from the powers of the pastor often referred to as DADDY.

Why is it that Africa has the highest concentration of churches but evil is increasing per second?
number of churches is directly propotional to poverty and misery levels

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ichommy(m): 3:45am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

God doesn't need you, you need God. Now that you are gone, watch out and see Christianity die.
My prayer is not for you. You are dead already. It's for those innocent kids you will bring into this world.

grin grin grin
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

As you wish on to me, may the mother earth and the universe take it back to you through the law of Karma. Am an atheist and thats for real.

You see, what foools like you have failed to realise is that no matter any arguement you present in favour of God and there is no God out there, nothing will put a god out there till eternity... On the other hand, if there is a god and my likes are arguing that there is no god, it will not put a god out there... Simple.

Be it as it may, I merely posited that there is no god because the definition of a god is a Christian and religious thing that I have been brainwashed with since my childhood. Having the idea of a god pressuposses believing in a deity who is there to punish or reward people for all eternity. Nop. I refuse and reject that notion....

But deep in my mind, I already know that there is a supernatural force in charge of this universe. If it is a being, a thing, an animal, a chemical or whatsoever, thats what I can't say for now. But I still stand by my notion that there is no god since the definition of god pressuposses the idea of a being with qualities already known to man... Which is a capital lie.

ichommy Alikote
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ichommy(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2016
iamexcelblog:

I will advice you to stop replying him/her. If you notice the way he/she talk/type, she/he didn't worth your time for now.

I will suggest, Keep Reading. Yes, Read, study and research. It's fun, you enjoy yourself during the study time.

You will find facts, underestimate History.

2016 is almost over Brother.

Enjoy.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

You are nothing but a jezebeel and evil soul molded in the deepest part of mountain mordor. Your soul reeks of deep evil and there is no light whatsoever in your soul. Your prayers and evil wishes can never affect me or make me afraid. This is so because unlike you, I have already made up my mind to be responsible for all my actions and deeds on earth. You on the other hand is content with serving your master... Evil.

You made an assertion that Satan wont let me see what awaits me by denying god and I ask you; WHO CREATED SATAN? Your Omniscient God right? Or is Satan one and the same person with your omniscient god as Isaiah 45:7 in you peoples bible says

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these
things."

Are you certain beyond all reasonable doubt that your god and satan are not one and the same person? Two sides of a coin? Can hot exist without cold? Can their be light without darkness? Will the word virgin have any meaning if there are no prostitutes? Do you read at all? Though I dont believe in the existence of your Satan too, doesnt that tell you that your so called Satan is as powerful as the god you people created in your imaginary mind? Because If the so called Satan was bad and causing problems to a humanity loved by your omnipotent god, why can't he kill it with a snap of his fingers? Oh I remember... He is waiting for the end of time to kill it...Stop believing in imaginary, unverifiable fable stories told by men thousands of years ago. Hahahahahahaha.... Mumu of the highest order! Thats what you are.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Niflheim(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2016
@Iamexcelblog, wow!!! This your last comment is a mastetpiece!!! Super fantastic!!!.............................................Do not mind @anal lice, she believes in talking donkeys, and that says a lot about her!!!
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by oteneaaron(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Peritus:
The ills in churches do not negate the existence of God. It's just devil's effort to deny people God's promise, starting from those who are close to being saved. Well, enjoy your life of emptiness. I pray the Holy spirit to occupy and erase your doubts.

you with the devil again!!.......Leave him alone (if he even exists) and claim responsibility for your actions.......

Its sickening when we with our advanced minds keep hoping and attending churches and mosques, when with a little commitment and heart we could change the world....but no....we are hoping to go to an imaginary utopia up in the sky......where the streets are laced with Gold.......SMH

I wonder how our Children would look at us in years to come when they find out we lived our life hoping for an unknown afterlife..... sad lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by ifenes(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

Ifeness, go and seat down, you are not an atheist. You believe in African gods and other religious gods.
Do you think fighting against Yahweh makes you an atheist? It makes u confused.

Which African gods? Do you read my posts at all? Yahweh is one of many extraterrestrials,who is probably dead right now. Is Yahweh your god? I don't think I have told anyone there is a god when I know there isn't.

What is so special about being an atheist? I don't put myself in a box.

How old are you sef? I don't think you have read the bible yourself tho.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Ah! the epic debate: God vs no God. My input though is it takes a spiritual experience to truly believe in the existence of the spiritual. For those of you condemning him I think it is beta to pray for him instead. God exists whether we believe it or not. I pray for a true spiritual experience that will lead all atheists in the world to yearn for the Almighty in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by TrajansKong: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

Na so we see am o.

No. So you are. Sadists and cowards.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2016
iamexcelblog:

As you wish on to me, may the mother earth and the universe take it back to you through the law of Karma. Am an atheist and thats for real.

You see, what foools like you have failed to realise is that no matter any arguement you present in favour of God and there is no God out there, nothing will put a god out there till eternity... On the other hand, if there is a god and my likes are arguing that there is no god, it will not put a god out there... Simple.

Be it as it may, I merely posited that there is no god because the definition of a god is a Christian and religious thing that I have been brainwashed with since my childhood. Having the idea of a god pressuposses believing in a deity who is there to punish or reward people for all eternity. Nop. I refuse and reject that notion....

But deep in my mind, I already know that there is a supernatural force in charge of this universe. If it is a being, a thing, an animal, a chemical or whatsoever, thats what I can't say for now. But I still stand by my notion that there is no god since the definition of god pressuposses the idea of a being with qualities already known to man... Which is a capital lie.

ichommy Alikote

over 3 billion Chinese , Indians and Japanese don't worship God that 50 percent of humanity and 1.5 billion worship Allah that 4.5 billion, totaling over 80 percent of humanity don't believe in god and Christ nexus ..so does it make any comprehensible sense for god to create that amount of souls(4.5 billion souls) of all ages just to roast them eternally in his furnace what will be his achievements with all this roasted souls ?are they going to be serve to the angel to eat or what? it just fear communication used by pastors and founders of religion to make u captives perpetually
infact a sister religion driven by jihadist even ban independent thinking in it early years of it formation this is to futher cement its strong hold on ur thinking ability and make you obedient to some books they proclaim was divinely sent ..with no witness
God can make all of us good Christian without putting us on earthly examinations...religion sound and looks too humanly

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by xerxesII: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

You crossed a line by twice calling analice a dog , and making assumptions about thier life. It's one thing to differ in a discussion, talking about her/his private life is weak sauce. Challenge her intellectually, bring forth scripture you are skeptical of.

_pussy nigga be quiet!

Hope you choke on her panties
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
xerxesII:

_pussy nigga be quiet!

Hope you choke on her panties

Duley noted.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
I disagree with analice quite often , but what you're doing is just plain wrong. Why don't you engage her on an intellectual level. Perhaps you could challenge her on a particular verse.
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by xerxesII: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
^^^ No, _fuck that!

I don't engage animals

That _bitch is evil. . .
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
liste man.each part of your body depends on another to function .likewise your whole body depends on another body to survive and all body depend on the universe to survive and the universe depends on something to survive.that is nothing but God.so God exists.my mental reasoning has once launched me into the platform of so called mental soverignity but it is a mental confusion.soon your eye will clear.but pray that your eye clears when the silver cord has noty broken
Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by CoolUsername: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aloekene185:
liste man.each part of your body depends on another to function .likewise your whole body depends on another body to survive and all body depend on the universe to survive and the universe depends on something to survive.that is nothing but God.so God exists.my mental reasoning has once launched me into the platform of so called mental soverignity but it is a mental confusion.soon your eye will clear.but pray that your eye clears when the silver cord has noty broken

So what does God depend if everything must depend on something or are you just going to do that special pleading thing?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pagan Origin Of Calendar Months / Nigeria's Most Catholic States. / Are Birthday Celebrations A Sin As JW Would Have You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.