Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (85488 Views)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by bdemix(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
False News, I live and school in Gwagwalada (University of Abuja) there is nothing like this in Gwagwalada#Shalom

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by oz4real83(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:
It's not everything that fits into the mouth one chews

That goat won't digest in the snake's system thereby leading to the ultimate demise of the snake
your statement shows u had F9 in biology. Snakes have one of the strongest digestive enzymes or juices in the world even strong enough to digest bones,hair,hooves,teeth etc. All the python needs is to the bath in the warmth of the sun to enable it adjust it's body temperature to that of it's environment to digest it's food. It takes a long time though and that python may not eat for the next one month or even more than until it digests it's food.

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by alphakruiz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
martinz1:
Sometimes I wonder how a snake can actually swallow something bigger than its head size

it bafflez me t00 br0!
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by matrixme(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

That goat won't digest in the snake's system thereby leading to the ultimate demise of the snake
You obviously are not a person of science. By the end of a week or two, even the teeth of the goat would have been digested by the snake. The stomach has extra powerful digestive enzymes. For it to be swallowed whole should tell you that the animal is capable of handling it's digestion.

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by gasgenius(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
I can't see it
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by FisifunKododada: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
cool What does it signify? Have you heard of eating? Animals do it too not just humans. Ode.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by cooljude(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
martinz1:
Sometimes I wonder how a snake can actually swallow something bigger than its head size
Snakes don't have fixed jaws, the jaws move independent of each other. They eat something far bigger than their head.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by LordReed(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
martinz1:

They can unhinge their jaws, making them open their mouths wider.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Missmossy(f): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
What a sight!!!

I hate creeping creatures like hell.

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by denda(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
the mouth of a snake is very elastic
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
martinz1:
isn't the lord awesome?
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Obeenah(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
The acid inside the snakes stomach will digest the goat including its bones giving the snake up to 2months of food supply.
emperorchedda:

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by kadree(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
I saw one swallowed a crocodile on natgeo wild. I was wowed to d extreme but guess wht, It couldn't survive It... Died, decayed n only to b swallowed by anoda crocodile.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by RobinHez(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
emalek86:
Anybody dat read those nairaland rules can never make first page

Na booking sure pass
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
It bit more than it could chew. Oju kokoro,greedy animal.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
The greedy animal bit more than it could chew.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by 3kay945(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
That snake is not intelligent.... How on earth does it plan to escape from that vicinity after swallowing that huge thing.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Chikpat(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chai! Who will compensate the owner of the goat na?
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by ceejay80: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
dhtml18:
With that small head! adonbilivit!!
No mind den, na photo shop and corel draw 13
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by lilnapster(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
End time snake,,,,end time bloggers
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by adewaletb3(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

Of course it's gonna digest might just take a while.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by mrphate(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
watch national geography wild channel n see worst... well I won't even go close 2 d dead snake
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her.

"Have you blamed Goodluck Jonathan today"
Goodluck, I blame u for all the horrible things that happen in Nigeria. It is ur fault that pythons can now swallow goats with ease. U were suppose to kill all the pythons during ur administration but u didn't . grin
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by frisky2good(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
A snake's head contains few bones and lots of joints making it possible to move one side independently.

martinz1:
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by cleatoris: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

That's not true. The goat will totally digest in a couple of days - even it's bones. Everything.
There's a very powerful chemical substance in snakes that hasten digestion.

The snake can also stay for up to a year without eating after this.

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
martinz1:

Snake's jaws are detachable and their skin elastic. Hence, they can swallow preys seemingly larger and bigger than themselves.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by sexaddict08(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
dhtml18:
With that small head! adonbilivit!!
start watching national geographic
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by sexaddict08(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her.

"Have you blamed Goodluck Jonathan today"

hahaha
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by alfsalami: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Last supper to a greedy snake
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by sexaddict08(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Blackchampion:
U mean dis snake swallowed a goat? How? I min how?

this 2016, ask Google
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
ceejay80:

No mind den, na photo shop and corel draw 13

#SMH

Bros, please read wide, don't be narrow-minded.
If you need to know more about snakes, I will be glad to put you through.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
eminent007:

Snake's jaws are detachable and their skin elastic. Hence, they can swallow preys seemingly larger and bigger than themselves.
bt dey wunt be comfortable o, wit dt stuff in der belly ryt?

How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures)