Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (85474 Views)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by stitcheD(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2016
martinz1:
Sometimes I wonder how a snake can actually swallow something bigger than its head size
It dislocates it's jaw bones
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by herboshedhe(f): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2016
ENDTIME PYTHON

Please check my signature...Good morning
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by ceejay80: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2016
eminent007:

#SMH

Bros, please read wide, don't be narrow-minded.
If you need to know more about snakes, I will be glad to put you through.
Don't bother to put me through anything , I hate snakes, I even have a documentary film on snakes
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by mentain(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2016
segsxpendable:
what will now happen to d goat?.....will d snake vomit it?

Question for the gods
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by IceDude(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her.

"Have you blamed Goodluck Jonathan today"
grin

1 Like

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Henovy: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2016
emalek86:
Anybody dat read those nairaland rules can never make first page
How do you mean?
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Henovy: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her.

"Have you blamed Goodluck Jonathan today"
Irrelevant! Bullshit! Any connection with this thread?
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Henovy: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Thelmerh:
dis picture is very very very old. so dis news is fake
The news is not fake but old.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by nkakp(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Michellla:
shockedshocked

I doubt if it swallowed goat
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by glossy6(f): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2016
emperorchedda:
It's not everything that fits into the mouth one chews

That goat won't digest in the snake's system thereby leading to the ultimate demise of the snake

Human beings dey digest for snake belle come be ordinary goat.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Eronmosele(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2016
emperorchedda:
It's not everything that fits into the mouth one chews

That goat won't digest in the snake's system thereby leading to the ultimate demise of the snake
Who told you the goat won't digest? That's how pythons and other constrictors feed. Even the horn and hide cannot stand the extremely acidic gastric juice of that reptile. With that meal it can stay for months without feeding. I recommend National Geographic for you. And you have 20likes?wow! For this misinformation? Na wa O!
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by dampola(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2016
This story has been very old and I have the picture on my phone 4 over 2yrs now
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by morenikejicom1: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2016
There is nothing so crazy about this story. Happens all the time. Visit www.datingpalava.com for your dating advice
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by omoekiti6(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Orisirisi snake swallows goat God's great goat has 4legs,2horn&hairy body and ordinary snake with not even a single leg swallowed it oyami lenu ooo
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by NemzySeries(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2016
martinz1:
Sometimes I wonder how a snake can actually swallow something bigger than its head size
jst as humans av upper & lower jaws dey also av upper & lowers jaws inwhich each is divided into 2 making a total of 4 jaws & each jaw operates independently helping it to swallow bigger preys & it mouth can open very wild & itz skin is xpandable......try watching more of wild life documentarys

1 Like

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2016
SmartMugu:

Even if they unhinged their jaws, how do large animals pass through their throats without choking them? See how small this snake's neck is?

It's skin and esophagus stretches to accommodate the large sized meal but they do try to compress the prey before they begin to swallow.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by collins0032(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Thank God it was not a human victim. Only a scape goat.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by zurine(f): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
hmm
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by nnamdiosu(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2016
martinz1:

its called long throat. that's the animal representative of dasuki and co who walled billions. now the animal can't run......karma
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Chukky86: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Na expensive leather i dey see so..
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Benbisco(f): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2016
seaga:

Your profile is similar to the pixs above....

Excuse me, can you kindly explain what you mean?
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by debbydee(f): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2016
early morning pepper soup

check my signature
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by deewhone(f): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2016
martinz1:
Thats one out of a thousand mysteries that are yet to be unravelled
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by deewhone(f): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2016
reyscrub:
I do marvel about the nature of this creature called python. When empty, dey look thin but as thin as they are, dey can swallow aircraft conveniently. When iron creature dis is.

Should I ascribe them to Pharaoh dream object of fat and thin cow?

This is wonders of the world.
So many mysteries. I'v seen of a python swallowing an antelope, and its bigger than a goat
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by tonygee88(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:
end time snake
End time goat... It has legs... Why cudnt it run?
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by alaskido(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Greedy snake. Goat wey 10 people go eat, only the snake swallow am. Oya make una kill the snake and chop both snake and goat.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Mayorjr(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
fawaz050:
it will take the snake months to completely decompose a meal as large as that..its a wonderful sight thoughwink

True.....
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by ekeneidiagbor: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Clone2020:
Nigerian snakes embezzling like corrupt Nigerian politicians.

I don laff tire... Guy no kill person abeg
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Nikkyfash: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
tunshe:

I don't have a problem with the thread except the part where OP stated its recent.

There are better ways to present old news than lying.
yeah
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by uvalued(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Clone2020:
Nigerian snakes embezzling like corrupt Nigerian politicians.
grin
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by uvalued(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omotayor123:
Ayaf die... shocked
Make dem tear its stomach na cry
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by seaga: 5:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Benbisco:

Excuse me, can you kindly explain what you mean?

Simple, how did the goat pass through the small mouth?
How did the egg pass through the small mouth? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.