Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians (3023 Views)

Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by Opinedecandid(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
I opened my handle this evening and guess what I saw?

This:

"A coward who is not bold enough to name the minister that he alleged criminally spent N80M on dinner is unfit to sit in our senate chambers".
Chibuike.R. Amaechi @ChibuikeAmaechi
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by TippyTop(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not surprised Amaechi is supporting Buhari's "Nigerians are criminals" gaffe.

Amaechi and his family were the ones Buhari was referring to when he said Nigerians were criminals.

12 Likes

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by Hitback2back: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well it was good that he didn't mention anyone's name but the message was sent to the right person because there are billions of persons on Twitter and only one person responded even though he was never mentioned.
We can lie to ourselves and the country at large but never to our conscience.

13 Likes

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by NobleAngell(f): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
That statement is pregnant and is going to deliver alot of reactions from.....

Me sef I didn't mention any name o.
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by bobbiekrantz: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Amaechi just got himself implicated!.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by Mario1989(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmnn. I'm watching with a telescope, 15km away...before blood stain me
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well he called his Bluff with this tweet

But OP twitter just sent you a tweet abi yiu went searching for Amaechi? grin I zmell liez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by Enahi(f): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Saraki should watch his back,I think Amachie is his enemy.
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by Opinedecandid(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
Well he called his Bluff with this tweet

But OP twitter just sent you a tweet abi yiu went searching for Amaechi? grin I zmell liez

Are you telling me that until I search for Amaechi, I can't see his tweets, interesting.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Opinedecandid:

This:

"A coward who is not bold enough to name the minister that he alleged criminally spent N80M on dinner is unfit to sit in our senate chambers".

Was this the only thing u saw? Be sincere pls
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by scribble: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
. Amaechi is the biggest hypocrite in Nigeria. And by extension Buhari war against corruption is DOA, MIA and BSC. We nor believe them at all

.but god bless all the peeps eating Buhari salad with no coleslaw.

Bloody criminal Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by scribble: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Enahi:
Saraki should watch his back,I think Amachie is his enemy.

Amaechi is a c.unt

Saraki na polished fraud

Naija la bleeped
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by 100Cents: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
He was openly accused of spending N80m. Which name calling does he want again ? He cant even make sense on twitter.

But so far he is in APC, he is a saint like his brother who opened one website with N76m..
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by manmade(m): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2016
and what name should we call a minister who is not bold enough to mention the senator he is referring to ?

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Opinedecandid:

Are you telling me that until I search for Amaechi, I can't see his tweets, interesting.

Unless you search and follow , You can't just find this/ his tweet in your inbox especially since you claimed you just created the profile
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by mustmust(m): 5:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Opinedecandid:

This:

A BIGGER COWARD IS WHEN YOU cannot even name the senator who wrote that. You are unworthy of being a minister of our dear County

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by tanteta(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Leave CAR only, nemesis will surely catch up with him. Let him enjoy his cover while it last, but surely he will pay for all the crimes commited against his brothers and sister in the south s and south e. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
But he never denied spending such on dinner. Infact the woman incharge shamelessly gave the breakdown of how the money was spent. Oh well, he is in APC; he is automatically a saint. grin
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by jay2pee(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Kk
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2016
tanteta:
Leave CAR only, nemesis will surely catch up with him. Let him enjoy his cover while it last, but surely he will pay for all the crimes commited against his brothers and sister in the south s and south e. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
These people are slowpokes. You supported PDP and Amaechi supported APC, and in your delusional state of mind ,he has committed crime against his useless "brothers and sisters". Nothing we no go hear from these clowns.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by joseph1832(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Opinedecandid:

This:

Please can you post pictures of Amaechi's twitter handle with the above comment?
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by Oz4realsss: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2016
100Cents:
He was openly accused of spending N80m. Which name calling does he want again ? He cant even make sense on twitter.

But so far he is in APC, he is a saint like his brother who opened one website with N76m..
Upgrade you mean. Na wa o for our corruption apostles!
Re: Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians by Oz4realsss: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2016
manmade:
and what name should we call a minister who is not bold enough to mention the senator he is referring to ?
"manmade"

(1) (Reply)

If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. / I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu / Lagos State Introducing Rtv(radio,television) Levy Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.