Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving (42275 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by viviangist2: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Former First Lady Patience Jonathan, Senator Ben Murrauy-Bruce, joined other dignitaries including Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom state and Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa at the thanksgiving service and reception hosted by Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, following his recent victory at the Supreme Court.

Dignitaries from across the country, especially from the South of Nigeria including Mama Patience Jonathan, His Excellency, Dr. Peter Odili, Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State, Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom State, former Governors and Ministers, and a host of Rivers Sons and Daughters are converged at St. Peter's Anglican Church, Rumuepirikom, the ancestral home of His Excellency, Chief Nyesom Wike, Governor of Rivers State to join him and his dear wife Justice Suzzette Nyesom-Wike as they thank God in commemoration of the Governor's victory at the Supreme Court.

See Photos Below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/patience-jonathan-ben-bruce-peter-odili-govs-of-akwa-ibom-and-bayelsa-attend-nyesom-wikes-thanksgiving-service-photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by ify2016: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gorgeous though

Money get level sha o.

Happy Celebration!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by viviangist2: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow. Our leader of #Commonsense still preaching and celebrating our success in court

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Why is Mama Peace wearing Sunshade like Dbanj in a dark place undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by viviangist2: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Bugatie(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Even a reception like this won't cost as much as 80m that one minister used in organising owanbe dinner while he was a governor.

I no call anybody name o grin grin

Abeg let's show mama Peace some love

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by aalangel(f): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good to see Mama Faka again.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nice to see mama peace adjusting to life after Aso rock.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chai
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Flashh: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mama piss.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Khd95(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
If u miss mama piss abeg dwop sumall likes for hergrin
i personally miss her in political landscape of naija

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Twitter senator representing the federal constituency of twitter, I sight you clapping hands with your fellow wailers. grin

I think I'm beginning to like this wike of a man. The man is a tout no second thought about it. but at the same time he has his state and people at heart. I was in PH last week and I saw some ongoing projects by wike that kinda impressed me. Normally I don't really care about PDP governors cause I know they are all thieves, but wike is kinda different from them because he really wants to work for his state. I think fayose should emulate wike.

Wike made me to realize that there can be two types of touting governors.

1 • You can be a tout and still work for your state and people = wike

2• or you can be a tout and still do nothing for your state = Fayose

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by paramakina202: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mama P be like.Amaechi ntoor gi! grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by naijapips02: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
PDP should present Ben as a candidate 2023. I will vote for him.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by criminalmindz: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Judas iscarriot of ubima won't like this. Rivers is PDP

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by viviangist2: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by jammyunn(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
I love these pictures!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
even inside church some seats are different from others, when will Nigerians arise from confusion?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by AtlanticBreeze: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
What will the zombies say now? chai... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by BeardedMeat(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Chai
Oh yes its real! E go pain you till you kpai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol

I just remembered Bruce's statement to Amaechi this morning. That when he has been "Wike'd".

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by allanphash7(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who is that woman pls?

Just asking
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by pantykoko: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Pavore9: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Really missing Mama Peace! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by cherylsmith(f): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by truetalknow: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hum for what? I smell nonsense here!
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lolz
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Strongbest(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
hhhhh: Ok.

If you have passion for production of daily need items-join us here: www.nairaland.com/1798724 and thank me later. cheesy

That's all I have to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.