Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving (42274 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
People who were controlling the federal and now relegated to d state level still happy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Eluwilussit(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Bugatie:
Even a reception like this won't cost as much as 80m that one minister used in organising dinner while he was a governor.

I no call anybody name o grin grin

Abeg let's show mama Peace some love

Amaech....I no complete am o. Make someone abeg do d needful. grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Geniro: 1:09am On Feb 08, 2016
adextaiwo84:
Is mama piss crying again?? Always acting like a goat,fcking clueless like her husband.

Oya clap for your stupidity.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by zudozz: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2016
I sight Ibori
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Bizinton: 1:20am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Ayatullah(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2016
GATHERING OF THE CULTISTS!
There is nothing to this gathering, but a celebration of evil minded fellows. The wife of the man that vandalized Nigeria economically will definitely have to be present, (PEJ of course!) because all she knows is money. Wike rode on her bloody back to be where he is today. The gathering is a testament to someone calling Rivers State the Capital of cultists in Nigeria. Allah's wrath on those judges who gave them this day!
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by dahjor(m): 2:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Ben Bruce will not tweet about Governors wasting state resources on supreme court victory..............
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by BeardedMeat(m): 2:59am On Feb 08, 2016
adextaiwo84:
Is mama piss crying again?? Always acting like a goat,fcking clueless like her husband.
Cry me a river! She is better than your mother and all your fathers concubines put together!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by openmine(m): 3:20am On Feb 08, 2016
DedeNkem:
Thanks-giving with State's fund?
Our justice system is very corrupt. This man rigged the election with illiterate Patience's help, he was sacked by Court but reinstated by corrupt Appeal Court.
which money was used to host oda governor's Thanksgiving esp APC governors in d south west?
was the money from deir personal income?
if u said our justice system is bad and corrupt because of wike,den I guess d same can b said about oda governors...
its d supreme court not the appeal court dat reinstated him...if u have an issue wit d judgment,take ur case 2 God...smh
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by BeardedMeat(m): 3:26am On Feb 08, 2016
dozern:
Dear mods I joined this forum since 2008/09,my reason is to get information of the happenings in naija. But since the mods is so tribalistic than an village illiterates I decided not to be member of this forum. I was banned for no just cause,even when I sympathized with alleged Hausa men who was kidnapped and killed. I wonder the kind of brains the moderators of this forum possess. For your information, I am a biafran of igbo extraction. Go and die if you are not happy with that.
Lalasticlala is peeping through window and I am sure he has seen your post. You are not alone in this and several members especially those that dsagree with APC supporters are all complaining about this lopsided administration of justice. Tho, I doubt if the owners of the site intend to do anything about it cos the corrupt mod responsible for this knows himself and we know him too and he has continued in his ways unchallenged!

Lala, pls use your good office to call that your partner to order.

If you don't hear from me again soonest, know that I have been banned from heaven for 10yrs by this same notorious mod for supporting your claims! Watch out.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by openmine(m): 3:27am On Feb 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:
A thousand Thanksgivings/parties/receptions for a single judgement. Please this shud be last of such merriments, there is serious work to be done. Wike should please concentrate on governance.
Being a neutral,I tink wike is carrying out d mandate dat he promised rivers people....
if indeed u reside in rivers state,u will know dat d very day he was inaugurated as gov. of rivers state,he hasn't stopped working....even a strong APC supporter on Dis thread confessed that wike was actually carrying out laudable projects in d state..
let's encourage and support him to move rivers state 2 enviable heights....
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by openmine(m): 3:30am On Feb 08, 2016
adextaiwo84:
they are no longer in power and u r still complaining....smh
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by openmine(m): 3:34am On Feb 08, 2016
JayEntaur:
I wonder what would have happened if His Excellency Rotimi Amaechi had put in a special uninvited guest appearance.
They wud welcome him and even gist....don't you know politicians?
haven't u heard d saying...its all about interests...
Though dat will bring a problem btw PMB and amaechi cos dere will b a media frenzy insinuating dat amaechi may b parleying wit wike or even thinking if porting in future...lol
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by einsteino(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2016
otokx:
even inside church some seats are different from others, when will Nigerians arise from confusion?

The sign on the pulpit indicates he is either catholic or anglican. I know for sure that the catholic church doesn't keep any special seat for any member of the laity(someone who isn't part of the clergy). matter of fact all our seats are usually a particular wooden long row seat that has a knee support for kneeling. But nothing shocks me these days, Nigerian clergy most times could throw everything to the dogs when money is involved.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by LastProphet: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2016
see as wike lose weight
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by ninjatoyta87: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Say dem no spend money dem go usie like 20mill do d celebration
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Bugatie(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Amaech....I no complete am o. Make someone abeg do d needful. grin grin grin

You go sabi find trouble sha
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by JayEntaur(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2016
openmine:

They wud welcome him and even gist....don't you know politicians?
haven't u heard d saying...its all about interests...
Though dat will bring a problem btw PMB and amaechi cos dere will b a media frenzy insinuating dat amaechi may b parleying wit wike or even thinking if porting in future...lol

Yeah you're right. Permanent interests, not permanent enemies.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by ronaldbecky(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
ify2016:
Gorgeous though
Money get level sha o.
Happy Celebration!!!!
lolz yeah man money rule
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Eluwilussit(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bugatie:

You go sabi find trouble sha

I dey try small small sha. Abeg help me put i at the end. Na beg I beg o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 05, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Cry me a river! She is better than your mother and all your fathers concubines put together!

Wetin bring that one? Aye e ma baje.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Henryjr(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
from the pictures above, it's obvious Ben Bruce is the most celebrated dignitaries present. all the rivers youths just wanna shakes hands with him.......loved more than his governor(Dickson)
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Henryjr(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
dahjor:
Ben Bruce will not tweet about Governors wasting state resources on supreme court victory..............
he doesn't tweet because it is more economical to celebrate than conducting a fresh governorship election that can cost hundreds of millions and tenths of lives in the state......#get common sense, seems like u lack it#
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by BeardedMeat(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2016
adextaiwo84:

Wetin bring that one? Aye e ma baje.
Aye e o ni dun!
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 05, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Aye e o ni dun!

Oloun a ba tiya ati tie je, o ni shori re.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2016
adextaiwo84:

Oloun a ba tiya ati tie je, o ni shori re.
aisan lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South / Jonathan Explains What Meant When He Said ‘Stealing Is Not Corruption’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.