Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! (4199 Views)

My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
meaning?

Nvm lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by dollyjoy(f): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
skarlett:

Nvm lipsrsealed
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
sad oya correct mecheesy

I'm no English tutor, maybe you should go grab a good English text that explains concord to the letter or better still go back to high school and get re-drilled . You disgraced yourself enough on the forum yaknow? Take my advice, I don't need it smiley
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'm no English tutor, maybe you should go grab a good English text that explains concord to the letter or better still go back to high school and get re-drilled . You disgraced yourself enough on the forum yaknow? Take my advice, I don't need it smiley
correct her and stop feeling like a boss undecided

nobody is above mistake

It's not your fault when her kind are making fun of her why won't you undecided

mtcheeeeww
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Arisha:
Hi , please help me out I feel sooooo pregnant with all the symptoms of pregnancy but yet I still get my periods , I did home pregnancy test twice after my period was late for a week! But the results were negative and also my periods are not like before they come so late and I'm worried,I have morning sickness and nausea everyday!! my friend told me I could bleed while pregnant specialy on early pregnancy because her mom experienced the same with her youngest. Please can anyone tell me if this is possible??!

What did you do to warrant these fears?
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by dollyjoy(f): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:

nobody is above mistake?

mtcheeeeww
you get time self.lol!
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
you get time self.lol!
don't mind me jare . cheesy

I hate it when guys act like pvssies angry
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by dollyjoy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:

cheesy thanks for saving my back thoughwinkwink
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by firstking01(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nawa oo, so you think the solution is here ni?...i even thought that i want to read something else like, my doctor said i cnt get pregnant and bla bla blaundecided...

Abeg hit the hospital asap
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:

nobody is above mistake

mtcheeeeww

It will be so good for your health if you begin to learn how to think wide n deep before you talk, will I be there to correct her when she's to present her case in a real life situation, say a job interview? This is the umpteenth time I'd be seeing this babe commit blunders online mehn, Patience Jonathan, you remember how she disgraced herself? She could be in that position tomorrow if care is not taken. You see I'm just being a good bro now? Ain't egotistic pls, I'm not like u.
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:

What? U well at all? do'u even know what it means to act like a pvssy? You must be crayzie.
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by boygoddy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nairaland don turn hospital ba ?

well those are the symptoms of HIV, Malaria and Jaundice join together undecided

I'd advise you ask your lecturer for drugs you will take angry

Lol take it easy on her.
Experience is the best teacher
Tho its only the best teacher wen u are alive to tell the story
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Lordgatt46(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
pinceprinz:

that z too much nah
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by gemale(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Arisha post=42711181]Hi , please help me out I feel sooooo pregnant with all the symptoms of pregnancy but yet I still get my periods , I did home pregnancy test twice after my period was late for a week! But the results were negative and also my periods are not like before they come so late and I'm worried,I have morning sickness and nausea everyday!! my friend told me I could bleed while pregnant specialy on early pregnancy because her mom experienced the same with her youngest. Please can anyone tell me if this is possible??![/quote
]
Pls go & c Dr b4 I NLer recommends dt u go & drink 2 bottles of jik. When last did u do it? If it's more Dan 3 wks & u r still menstruating, u r safe. Also, D home test was - VE so no hcg in ur urine. I dnt tnk u r pregnant bt go c Dr o. It cld b malaria or somtn else.
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by 100Cents: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Arisha:
Hi , please help me out I feel sooooo pregnant with all the symptoms of pregnancy but yet I still get my periods , I did home pregnancy test twice after my period was late for a week! But the results were negative and also my periods are not like before they come so late and I'm worried,I have morning sickness and nausea everyday!! my friend told me I could bleed while pregnant specialy on early pregnancy because her mom experienced the same with her youngest. Please can anyone tell me if this is possible??!

PEACE
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by slevin1(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2016
I think so. I've heard some cases where this is possible. These days our human body phenomenally defies medical knowledge. Go to a hospital to clear or ascertain any doubt.
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by gamaliel121(m): 1:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nairaland don turn hospital ba ?

well those are the symptoms of HIV, Malaria and Jaundice join together undecided

I'd advise you ask your lecturer for drugs you will take angry

Foolish reply...if you don't have anything useful to say then shut ur mouth up.....mtchewwwww
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:39am On Feb 08, 2016
You don knack akpako without protection, you dey ask whether you preggy? Go ask doctor, no be for romance land or ask sis Betty you go get answer.
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

What? U well at all? do'u even know what it means to act like a pvssy? You must be crayzie.
hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2016
gamaliel121:

Foolish reply...if you don't have anything useful to say then shut ur mouth up.....mtchewwwww

mtcheew

foolish comment ........
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:

thought so, go for medical checkup

So I went to get a checkup but they just took my blood nd she told me I wasn't pregnant? I'm thinking I went to early
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
slevin1:
I think so. I've heard some cases where this is possible. These days our human body phenomenally defies medical knowledge. Go to a hospital to clear or ascertain any doubt.

I did went and the doc took my blood and it came out negative, although my friends mom told me it's too early that they won't detect anything now? undecided
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:
You don knack akpako without protection, you dey ask whether you preggy? Go ask doctor, no be for romance land or ask sis Betty you go get answer.

Ahh I'm married and we've been trying to conceivobg for the last three months , I really hope that iam pregos cry
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by ritababe(f): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Arisha:

So I went to get a checkup but they just took my blood nd she told me I wasn't pregnant? I'm thinking I went to early

u ain't pregnant, did u use any drug after sex?
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Arisha:
If I get you well, you have been having these symptoms for well over a month and have also seen your (or what you think is your) menses for upward of a month now. Even though ur sexually active and you don't use protection, those symptoms you feel aren't specific (pathognomonic) of pregnancy. They are called constitutional symptoms and could be a pointer to a hundred and one other ailments or conditions. If the tests have all returned negative then there are three things I could explain it with :
1) You aren't pregnant. Yes, as simple as that.
2) You could possibly be pregnant but it didn't implant at the right place ie ur womb. It's called Ectopic pregnancy. An ultrasound scan would be best to rule that out.
3) You may have couvarde pregnancy. That's a psycho-social condition in which you think you are pregnant, with the symptoms of pregnancy but you aren't actually pregnant. It's a form of somatisation.
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

If I get you well, you have been having these symptoms for well over a month and have also seen your (or what you think is your) menses for upward of a month now. Even though ur sexually active and you don't use protection, those symptoms you feel aren't specific (pathognomonic) of pregnancy. They are called constitutional symptoms and could be a pointer to a hundred and one other ailments or conditions. If the tests have all returned negative then there are three things I could explain it with :
1) You aren't pregnant. Yes, as simple as that.
2) You could possibly be pregnant but it didn't implant at the right place ie ur womb. It's called Ectopic pregnancy. An ultrasound scan would be best to rule that out.
3) You may have couvarde pregnancy. That's a psycho-social condition in which you think you are pregnant, with the symptoms of pregnancy but you aren't actually pregnant. It's a form of somatisation.

Has to be 3 lol I can't think of it being something else
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Arisha:

Has to be 3 lol I can't think of it being something else
Good for you. You will indeed conceive, relax.
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Good for you. You will indeed conceive, relax.

How long! We've been trying for 3 month now ugh I just can't wait to have my little one growing inside me!! Lol inshallah ya rab cry
Re: Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Arisha:

How long! We've been trying for 3 month now ugh I just can't wait to have my little one growing inside me!! Lol inshallah ya rab cry

Madam relax, just 3 months? It's aftr a year of regular sex (at least 3per week) that we could begin to get worried.
You should also know that such levels of anxiety could also affect your chances..
You will indeed conceive soon, insha Allah. Relax.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy / Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' / Share Your Betting Experience..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.