Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) (42183 Views)

Yung6ix Gets Manchester United Tattoo (Photos) / Simi Rocks Henna Tattoo (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by siegfried99(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok

Kwantinu angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by BigJakie: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who on earth drew that crap? ... must be her cat...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by rollUP(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by onunwa21(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
The breast producer.....
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
People be tattooing rubbish and thereafter be looking for how to conceal it grin

Saw one Lagos Agbero with lizard (Abi na one funny looking crocodile) tattoo tongue

They all lack concept when it comes to tattoos
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by BigJakie: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
she resembles that her cat

"..Abuja and bored. holla at ur girl...." anyone else thinking wat I'm thinking this means?

What she had for breakfast?... I know right? I thought the same
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders Upcoming Artist... Here is a free rap beat ....Download now and kill it

https://www.nairaland.com/2919387/free-rap-beat-xbreazybeats
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by FrankTalk1: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Here is a part time job you can easily do from home so as to earn extra income. Check it out here: http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59519
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
thats what you geys when you are addicted to point and kill cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by kk4kiss(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wonder what God is still waiting for to the over dis earth from devil. Over my dead body will I give devil glory, again I refuse to praise devil but God, coss orjiako is an agent of devil

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by valx2: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
The only thing I like about this woman is that she is lassa fever conscious.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Airforce1:
na the husband her mates dey show be that?
Old man, where your wife?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
I think you need Jesus tongue
I already have him
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by ShammahBarnabas(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
she resembles that her cat

"..Abuja and bored. holla at ur girl...." anyone else thinking wat I'm thinking this means?

I like the way you're thinking.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by adefizzy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm...mami-water
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by dustydee: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
olayinka807:
Cossy Ojiakor got herself a new Japanese tattoo which she calls the blue eye koitfish. She said she covered up a previous tattoo (the one on the top left)

In Nigeria its catfish jor....anyway its almost finished going back for colors latter ........u like.?... Abuja and bored... Holla at Ur girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBfWcOenAPe/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

Never knew catfish in Nigeria had scales. smh
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Emmau0091(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
She can't even pay for a good tatoo.. shame
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
alexdellafonte:
cossy please grow up already.
You are old enough to Have a grand child .acting like a teenager.
Honestly.
I am so sick & tired of anything related to this woman, or should I say Girl?.
Thanks for airing my thoughts.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Socketbet: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Where did she put it, at the buckets upstairs??
Nonsense
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by midey93(f): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
she's got nothing else to show off na... just a piece of flesh each day. if no b breast, e go be yansh...mtcheww.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Her previous passport to hell has expired so she renewed it. God save us from Hell oooo.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by tk002(m): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2016
She's at it again. always seeking cheap popularity smiley
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Misleading headline, it's not a cat fish, it's a Koi fish..a multi coloured perch species usually bred by the Japanese more for its aesthetic colours than for its taste...although it's edible...I know that's what most Nigerians are consined about angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Tundephish(m): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Guys are still paying for that tattoo wink
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Bigii(m): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Truth be told, I got real crush on cosy.shocked My luv no mind haters you're very pretty and freshy cool
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Looks like something drawn with a rotring pen.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Bizinton: 1:16am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:17am On Feb 08, 2016
olayinka807:
tongue tongue tongue

CHECKOUT MORE PHOTOS OF HER CATFISH TATTOO HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/cossy-ojiakor-shows-off-her-new-catfish-tattoo-photos.html

Abeg help me tell her to go marry ooo....

Na who you want make he carry this GBESE?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:16am On Feb 08, 2016
What's special about this news? Rubbish
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2016
kennygee:
Only Cossy would get a Catfish on her body.

And that is the ugliest Catfish I've ever seen.

Since when do Catfish have scales?

She should go and collect her money back, cause 20 years from now, that fish will look like squids

Where did she ever mention that it was a catfish she had tattoed?

P.S The fish tattoo was intended to cover up a previous one showing a lady with bared brea.sts.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 08, 2016
I did not know catfish looked like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" / Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.