Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1984 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by DaveHert(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
There really should be a button for deleting ones thread.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please ladies, no PMs sad sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
So am gonna go ahead and put mine out as to encourage u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Congratulations. Your account has just been credited with $5m for the abs

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Congratulations. You account has just been credited with $5m for the abs

dude replying to the thread doesn't earn u a kobo either, actually, having a nairaland account doesn't earn u a dime, so don't be a cynic....lolz

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaveHert:

dude replying to the thread doesn't earn u a kobo either, actually, having a nairaland account doesn't earn u a dime, so don't be a cynic....lolz
who abs don help?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2016
angry I am a dissatisfied viewer,all I saw was one dude.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2016
iyke926:
How much do you have in your tummy account
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2016
iyke926:
That guy is halfway there though
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
How much do you have in your account
Please, I'm not a sugar daddy. I don't have any money in my account sad

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by AfroKnight: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2016
iyke926:

Epic. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2016
I approve of this thread
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2016
All is see is windows logo. grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2016
iyke926:

I know you dont have a bank account just looking at you. sad
Re: Deleted by ronald4lif(m): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:

Choi. See finishing. How them dey take know person wey no get bank account abeg? wink
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Choi. See finishing. How them dey take know person wey no get bank account abeg? wink
grin you no see him belle. How person with dat kain mountain fit save.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
You are calling me a caveman abi? undecided sad sad
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Big belle na evidence of good living. U sef sabi
Re: Deleted by ronald4lif(m): 1:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
grin you no see him belle. How person with dat kain mountain fit save.

Na true o. That belle is his bank account, maka chi. grin
Re: Deleted by ronald4lif(m): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2016
iyke926:

Big belle na evidence of good living. U sef sabi

My bros, that was in the past. Protruding stomach is evidence of poor health and irresponsibility to one's fitness. grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

My bros, that was in the past. Protruding stomach is evidence of poor health and irresponsibility to one's fitness. grin
Mehn, I thought you gon back me up grin grin grin. Anyway, I no too get big tummy. And that aint my pix though tongue
Re: Deleted by ronald4lif(m): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2016
iyke926:

Mehn, I thought you gon back me up grin grin grin. Anyway, I no too get big tummy. And that aint my pix though tongue

Lol. I know it's not you na. That can't be you. grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 08, 2016
iyke926:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who abs don help?

Seems like u have been living under a rock or something. Isn't that a silly question? Why do u get a haircut? Lolz obviously if I needed money with it I would go into modeling, but am an engineering major, I only have abs cause am athletic, besides its appealing, why r u getting jealous over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
DaveHert:

Seems like u have been living under a rock or something. Isn't that a silly question? Why do u get a haircut? Lolz obviously if I needed money with it I would go into modeling, but am an engineering major, I only have abs cause am athletic, besides its appealing, why r u getting jealous over nothing.
simple question you can't answer. Who abs don help? I didn't ask you for stories

Now, can you kindly answer my question?
Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
simple question you can't answer. Who abs don help? I didn't ask you for stories

Now, can you kindly answer my question?
Lolz The simple answer is... Its helped everyone with actual abs to stay fit and look appealing. Get just 1 and u will see for urself.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
DaveHert:

Lolz The simple answer is... Its helped everyone with actual abs to stay fit and look appealing. Get just 1 and u will see for urself.
in other words, fitness is = abs and abs is = fitness? Clap for yourself Mr Dave
Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who abs don help?
Its helped me, my girlfriend and friends say am HOT!! Even my ex still says am hot.
So pls do me a favour and f*ck off, don't take out ur issues with me. If u did have one u would simply put it up here but since u don't have any u r trying to make people that do feel bad about it.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
in other words, fitness is = abs and abs is = fitness? Clap for yourself Mr Dave
Lolz am not usually this rude, but it does seem like u r actually st*pid. I mean how do u get abs unless u r fit? Or have u seen a fat person with actual abs b4. Again, am sorri for being rude, I just needed to point out that little fact, u only get abs when u work out, and u work out to stay fit. So yea I do need to clap for myself
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
DaveHert:

Its helped me, my girlfriend and friends say am HOT!! Even my ex still says am hot.
So pls do me a favour and f*ck off, don't take out ur issues with me. If u did have one u would simply put it up here but since u don't have any u r trying to make people that do feel bad about it.
sorry Mr Hot, how hot are you? Can you house the sun? Are you the first to have abs? Definitely not and obviously not gonna be the last. So what's the fuse about it?

Go make money and fvcking forget abs. Oritse Femi said in Mercies of The Lord and I quote “If you no get money today, Your wife no go respect you. E no matter how many sugar You dey put inside her tea, Okobo man wey get money go come thief am away from you…”.

Lesson: Your abs without money is zero, I'll steal your woman if I'm rich even without abs.
So my brother, forget abs and go make money
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
DaveHert:

Lolz am not usually this rude, but it does seem like u r actually st*pid. I mean how do u get abs unless u r fit? Or have u seen a fat person with actual abs b4. Again, am sorri for being rude, I just needed to point out that little fact, u only get abs when u work out, and u work out to stay fit. So yea I do need to clap for myself
ohmygosh! I give up on you
Re: Deleted by Booyakasha(f): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry Mr Hot, how hot are you? Can you house the sun? Are you the first to have abs? Definitely not and obviously not gonna be the last. So what's the fuse about it?

Go make money and fvcking forget abs. Oritse Femi said in Mercies of The Lord and I quote “If you no get money today, Your wife no go respect you. E no matter how many sugar You dey put inside her tea, Okobo man wey get money go come thief am away from you…”.

Lesson: Your abs without money is zero, I'll steal your woman if I'm rich even without abs.
So my brother, forget abs and go make money
Lol.. f0olish troll... I'll rather be with a knowledgeable guy that has a six packs abs than a weak rich guy like you with a disgusting personality... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Single And Searching... / 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex / How Deep Is Your Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.