Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex (1988 Views)

Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
It can be a pretty frustrating experience when a guy is unable to maintain his erection in bed. There really isn’t much that can be done to save a sex session when the man’s dick does not rise to the occasion.

Here are 6 major reasons why this can happen. Read full story here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/mens-health-6-things-that-can-cause-a-man-to-lose-his-erection-during-sex/

Nervousness
If this is your first time together, or for some reason, you are undergoing intense pressure of wanting to stay hard, you can lose your erection in all that stress. The main thing to do in this case is to try and relax.

Drunkenness
Drinking usually delays reactions and mutes nerves. Alcohol is a depressant so this can causes the penis not to feel up for performing. Stay away from too much booze before sex.

Overweight
Excess weight causes circulation problems and damages the blood vessels, so blood has a harder time getting to the penis to keep it hard. Try to work out more.

Smoking
Smoking can impact circulation and constrict the blood vessels. You need blood flow for having an maintaining an erection. Incentive to quit, maybe?

Low testosterone
Testosterone levels naturally drop off with age, causing guys to grow less body hair and have trouble getting erections, among other things. Luckily, this one can be easily fixed with supplements.

Stress
A stressed man might have a hard time keeping things up in the bedroom. Things like financial stress, relationship problems, job problems, etc, can affect the penis

http://sabipeepz.com.ng/mens-health-6-things-that-can-cause-a-man-to-lose-his-erection-during-sex/

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by naijaboiy: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
@ 4th point, smoking of what exactly? Because if it's the green leaves I know it doesn't cause loss of attention it even helps for a longer sex period. cheesywink
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
If d woman no release herself wella for him, like don't touch my breasts, don't carry my legs. E dey weak man

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by ireneony(f): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmm...
Some guys are naturally lazy in bed.
Always want to satisfy himself without caring about his woman.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
If d woman no release herself wella for him, like don't touch my breasts, don't carry my legs. E dey weak man
LOL.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by prestige2013: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
When u remember the economic struggle of your country Nigeria.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
Hmmmm...
Some guys are naturally lazy in bed.
Always want to satisfy himself without caring about his woman.
So it's imperative that the man do all the work while the woman is just to lie on the bed like a decaying corpse awaiting disposal, right?

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chase77:

LOL.
Yes na bros abi I lie. E dey vex me no be small
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Yes na bros abi I lie. E dey vex me no be small
Most Nigerian girls are rigid as fück on bed.

Once they manage to lazily step off their slacked panties, they dump their body on bed like a log of wood then expect you to pleasure them to heavens.

Their hypocritical nature makes sex all the more tasteless & boring.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
prestige2013:
When u remember the economic struggle of your country Nigeria.

Correct point! This one alone fit destabilize the mood sef
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by Vision4God: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Weldon @Op
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by guente02(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
If she doesn't have big brreasts i cant have an attention.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
guente02:
If she doesn't have big brreasts i cant have an attention.

Abi? Wat if u come get smal prick?
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by guente02(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:

Abi? Wat if u come get smal prick?
Improvise.
But a little above 6 no be small na.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex by Lahotte(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
7. When he is the one doing everything...

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? / How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? / How I Got A Ladies Phone Number With This Amazing Pick Up Line!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.