Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ (20676 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ / Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye: You Don't Even Have A Wife / Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Babyphinas(f): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Interesting
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by QTEST007(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Sijo01:
Which infrastructure is this guy claiming to have put I place? Am not seeing any. Where are they sited? ?
U need medicated glasses.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Excellentmind: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Not just surprised at all because evil alliance must fall.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by guywitzerogal(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by truthspeaks: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2016
And if he kept silent, u ll say he has given n admitted to it. So wch of d actions will please u human beings?
nnachukz:
At this point it is clear that oshomole is guilty of the accusation made by OBJ. Why was he the first to talk? Guilty conscience can make one to react on impulse. Baba OBJ oya fire back.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Sijo01(f): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2016
QTEST007:

Since I don't have one and I am not willing to get one, why don't you that have a microscopic glass outline the infrastructure(s) for me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by klax(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
jejemanito:
Because a Cape Verdean pvssy is sitting on the head of their governor

True story

Hahahahaha can't stop laughing you just said it all.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Ubenedictus(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2016
iokpebholo:
Hahahahahhahahah!! Oshiomonle pls I wnt u to swear wit Amadioha or Ogun if u no dey touch local govt money and see if thunder no go fire ur ugly face b4 24hrs.local govt in edo state is virtually dead.all thanks to oshiobaba and u know what?as a local govt chairman u dare nt complain or else u wil b kicked out.
dont talk about what u don't know. Osho has nthing to do with local gvt money.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Ubenedictus(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Sijo01:
Which infrastructure is this guy claiming to have put I place? Am not seeing any. Where are they sited? ?
DAT MEANS U WERE NOT IN EDO B4 OSHO CAME IN.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by BankManager(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2016
ayemerbarth:
Yes! My Governor is a performer. Asphalt of 2nd east circular road on duality bases with side drains, walkways, and a concrete divider for street light purpose in the face of current economic crunch is truly the people's Governor.
Mumu..Are u not paying tax??Quite unfortunate we live in a country where people see their rights as privilege..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Sijo01(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
DAT MEANS U WERE NOT IN EDO B4 OSHO CAME IN.

I was! So, you wanna enumerate the infrastructures for me?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Sijo01(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2016
BankManager:

Mumu..Are u not paying tax??Quite unfortunate we live in a country where people see their rights as privilege..

Don't mind the brain washed being and his likes. Those projects he mentioned are all uncompleted.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by KINGinVAHALA: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
Sijo01:

For 8 years?
With this question you just showed the only place you know in edo state is your bedroom.

Tell me a gov who has ruled his state for more than 4years and he is still praised whenever he goes out for project monitoring.
or the only thing you watch on itv is whenever dan orbih is speaking?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by SweetLove0(f): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2016
oshomole is guilty

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by KINGinVAHALA: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2016
QTEST007:

I think what she needs is more than medicated glasses. very soon she would blame oshiomole for her inability to get married.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by iokpebholo: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
dont talk about what u don't know. Osho has nthing to do with local gvt money.
hahahahhahahaha.my guy pls dnt argue wat u don't know.for example d last project executed by my local government was don by John yakubu during d tenure of osunbor.If u go my place for Uromi d only recent project u go see was don by Mike onolemenmen.Even oshiomonle is no fit swear for wetin u dey argue about ok

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Irore: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2016
ellacute45:
OBJ picking on everybody

The days are numbers,sorry getting closer may be.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by KINGinVAHALA: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Sijo01:

Don't mind the brain washed being and his likes. Those projects he mentioned are all uncompleted.
e.g sapele road, airport road, etc?

Babe go and look for a job and stop blaming oshiomole for all your misfortunes. Asotime wont pay you.

Have told you before, i hv offices in both akpakpava and forestry road. you can visit me in any of my offices whenever it pleases you. My office at forestry road even need a marketer, so why dont you come and submit your cv? And you knw the good thing here? the both roads where my offices re located are tied with drinages and walk ways in both sides of the roads, and who constructed them?...OSHIOMOLE.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by marv1: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
U are wrong not in this case. Let fayose answer obasanjo if he is not truely an emperor indee. Fayose has not paid his workers the three months salary from november 2015. Rather he's ranting up and down on the media. Ogun has paid up to date his workers despite the fact that ogun is collecting almost the same amount of allocation frm Fg. Fayose should remove the log of wood frm his own eyes before talking about speck from another man's. If smone generalize u as a group of criminals. Wont u come out to defend urself. Except u want to tell me that u are a criminal indeed that u will keep quiet.
nnachukz:
At this point it is clear that oshomole is guilty of the accusation made by OBJ. Why was he the first to talk? Guilty conscience can make one to react on impulse. Baba OBJ oya fire back.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by nnachukz(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2016
truthspeaks:
And if he kept silent, u ll say he has given n admitted to it. So wch of d actions will please u human beings?
Is he the only governor? Have I criticised others that have not said anything? Does saying something makes him less guilty?
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Chrisx1x(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2016
meforyou1:
Oshimole should thank God for the coming of Europeans into africa. Now anybody can lie and get away with it.
If it were the days of my great grandfather that Oshimole lie this type of lie in front of Oracle, he will last 24 more hours on earth
even oracle takes bribe you know.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Ubenedictus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
iokpebholo:
hahahahhahahaha.my guy pls dnt argue wat u don't know.for example d last project executed by my local government was don by John yakubu during d tenure of osunbor.If u go my place for Uromi d only recent project u go see was don by Mike onolemenmen.Even oshiomonle is no fit swear for wetin u dey argue about ok
D one done by mike are roads, one thru d uromi town and others at ivue uromi, am i wrong? the market at uromi is a local government\private partnership project, again am i wrong? d new local govt chairman isnt even up to 2yr in office, he isnt even up to 1yr, am i wrong?

and dont forget how d lg chairmen are depositing their workers salaries in fixed deposit accounts and paying salaries very late.
now u can tell me if u are not aware of dat.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by KINGinVAHALA: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
iokpebholo:
Bros pls stop lieing. am also from Urom, Efandion. Who commissioned the newly constructed Uromi market? is it also john yakubu? or its also John Yakubu that also commissioned at 3 renovated schools and Efandion town hall that oshiomole attended last year? Bros, you knw nothing about Uromi, and i doubt if you even presently reside in Edo state. Whats your town and community name in uromi? We re the Uwangue's of Uromi from Iduwangue Community. Pls kindly state yours.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by KINGinVAHALA: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
iokpebholo:
Hahahahaha. i just saw your moniker. okpebholo you again? when are you gonna stop all this your lies concerning oshiomole? i told you before on "EDO POLITICAL GROUP" on fb, its lies frm people like you that will forever jeorpadise the chances of any Esan man to ever rule Edo state. You can see Esan has already missed out in this year gov contest.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by nnachukz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
marv1:
U are wrong not in this case. Let fayose answer obasanjo if he is not truely an emperor indee. Fayose has not paid his workers the three months salary from november 2016. Rather he's ranting up and down on the media. Ogun has paid up to date his workers despite the fact that ogun is collecting almost the same amount of allocation frm Fg. Fayose should remove the log of wood frm his own eyes before talking about speck from another man's. If smone generalize u as a group of criminals. Wont u come out to defend urself. Except u want to tell me that u are a criminal indeed that u will keep quiet.
Did you see fayose in your dreams? What of Arigbesola? El-rufai? Okorocha? etc. Why didn't you mention any of Them? Stop saying what you don't know, November 2016 has not reached. So nobody is owing anyone Nov 2016 salary.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Chivasex: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
the GUILTY are always the first to react
Thief OChiomole
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Ubenedictus(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sijo01:

I was! So, you wanna enumerate the infrastructures for me?
The roads all across bini with side walks and drainage, the schools all across edo state, how many are they? d revamped edo transport, comrade bus, dat now links d state, what abt the poly road in auchi wit both side walks and drainage, d jattu road dat was taken over by erosion, i passed ekpoma some time ago and found d road had street light at night, i can go on and on, what was working when igenedion left power? even d waste agency was comatose, all d different agencies he resurrected not to talk abt d erosion project in bini dat is ongoing. please dont be baised, wit d sorry state of things osho met, i'll say he out performed his predecessors.
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by prisiluv(f): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why has the local govt not been granted autonomy yet? With that,the state govt can stop dipping dier greedy hands into the LG allocation.. so every tier, can effectively carryout their respective duties...as for Obj and Osho,stp fighting! The real Emperors are Uduaghan and Okowa!
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by prisiluv(f): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why has the local govt not been granted autonomy yet? With that,the state govt can stop dipping dier greedy hands into the LG allocation.. so every tier, can effectively carryout their respective duties...as for Obj and Osho,ENOUGH! The real Emperors are Uduaghan and Okowa!
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by Ubenedictus(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Bros pls stop lieing. am also from Urom, Efandion. Who commissioned the newly constructed Uromi market? is it also john yakubu? or its also John Yakubu that also commissioned at 3 renovated schools and Efandion town hall that oshiomole attended last year? Bros, you knw nothing about Uromi, and i doubt if you even presently reside in Edo state. Whats your town and community name in uromi? We re the Uwangue's of Uromi from Iduwangue Community. Pls kindly state yours.
hehehe
Re: I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ by KINGinVAHALA: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
hehehe
Lol. dont mind him bro. i also hv him as a frnd on fb. thats how his kinds spread lies to the ignorant ones on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff’s Reinstatement, Rape On Democracy – Fayose / Soldiers Flog, Boots Protesting Women In Delta State.. / Don Pedro Obaseki Supports Ize-iyamu, Steps Down For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.