Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot (24087 Views)

Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by Koleman(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Kai. Paper/social media news! Ignore paper/social media news for longer life. . Just tune on ur tv sets and radio for better undeniable news.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by misgab: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2016
such a pity, so the rich also cry
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by ekeneidiagbor: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2016
gigabyte13:

Ekweredu ko, kekere ekun ni. Go school, u no gree, u go dey jump fence in and out of school, instead make U follow gate.

Av u heard of any deputy SP replacing SP before in Nigerian history?

If Saraki is convicted, Ekweremadu assumes the position of acting Senate President pending when the Senate elect a new President. When a new SP is elected, he (Ike) reverts to his DSP role.
Ekweremadu can ONLY be removed by 2/3 of Senators present in a sitting provided that they form quorum. So far, PDP has 49 Senators making it impossible for APC Senators to kick him out.

why are u so quick to jump...
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by Clerverly: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
ekeneidiagbor:

If Saraki is convicted, Ekweremadu assumes the position of acting Senate President pending when the Senate elect a new President. When a new SP is elected, he (Ike) reverts to his DSP role.
Ekweremadu can ONLY be removed by 2/3 of Senators present in a sitting provided that they form quorum. So far, PDP has 49 Senators making it impossible for APC Senators to kick him out.

why are u so quick to jump...

Where did you Get that from?
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by trappatoni(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Clerverly:

Where did you Get that from?

beats my imagination oo! Enwerem to okadigbo to Nwabara to Ken Nnamani. Why didn't their deputy take over.
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by Paentera(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Acidosis:
Saraki is not the only politician with false asset declaration. This is the reason I hate the current sets of politicians in this country.

Listen to yourself.

Because there are others that are yet to be caught, we should not prosecute the one who has been caught? Inugo?
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Paentera:

Listen to yourself.

Because there are others that are yet to be caught, we should not prosecute the one who has been caught? Inugo?

Because the politicians are stu.pid and they know how to play with the sensibilities of their gullible supporters. You think they don't know the criminals among themselves?

They only make people like you know what they want you to know. CCT/CCB cannot tell me that Saraki is the only man with false asset declaration.
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by Day11(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2016
My candid advise to Zharaki right now is to step down as the SP.

Justice Danlandi gonna land Zharaki inside gutter angry no 2 ways
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by Day11(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Acidosis:

Because the politicians are stu.pid and they know how to play with the sensibilities of their gullible supporters. You think they don't know the criminals among themselves?

They only make people like you know what they want you to know. CCT/CCB cannot tell me that Saraki is the only man with false asset declaration.

Na turn by turn. Season of Change na interesting Season.
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by orakao8: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
SARAKI IS BIGGER THAN TIN UBU 1OO TIMES
onomeasike:
This is the best time for Saraki to resign or embark on political pilgrimage to Bourdillon grin
Where is his Atiku,political mentor?If only he had just settled to be the senate majority leader like his father since he knows he has a lot of skeleton in his cupboard but trust Nigerian politicians they don't know the meaning of 'decency'
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by orakao8: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
TINUBU IS ONLY A GOD TO SOME CLUELESS YORUBA PEOPLE
PenSniper:

Its too late for a pilgrimage to Bourdillon to save him. He falsely believed with Atiku's backing he could call Tinubu's bluff. The realities are now facing him that
he had been naive.
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by ElCapone(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Azsalami:
BEFORE oooooooooooooooo
It not gonna be an easy Evil Task for em
Nigba ti awon Alfa ilorin no sleep
Na mat and Turari go cost em, notin more
Forget there is a lot of power that is more stronger than Goverment and a full squard of evil
ABS got that one
#LastFact
Don't ever Joke with the power of Alfa of Ilorin Because People who perform and work underground For Bukola are more stronger than Tinubu.
Believe me or Not
lol, alfa or nt if na him destiny to get disgraced outa da senate even da alfa go surprise da outcome of eventz. U can never cheat nature and get away wid it. Yhu wld pay da full price.
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by PenSniper: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=orakao8 post=42731799]TINUBU IS ONLY A GOD TO SOME CLUELESS YORUBA PEOPLE[/quot[url][/url]e]

The same way the empty-barrelled, senseless, foolish and gaoled albino called Nnamdi Kanu is Chineke and Amadioha to some animals in human skin.
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by princemillla(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
gigabyte13:

Na only alfa Saraki dey use bah? Dont dare Jagaban, the guy dey use 3 in 1. Saraki na learner where Tinubu dey na. Tinubu wife na Redeem member.

Which Alfa wan dare Baba Adeboye? enh?

Don't always compare spiritual gifts. God works in a miraculous way.

Na where person papa land stop,na him another man papa own start
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by naijagobetter(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
pacino26:
I think I read somewhere about honour. Nigerian politicians lack that social gift. They prefer to have their names in scandalous acts and stay put.

He should take the entire senators to the CCT and shut the NA, okpoko.

Any senator that follows him there should be......
stoned or recalled....? Gbam!!!
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by akanbiaa(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Praktikals:

I m a xtian, but bros forget that thing o. Some Ilorin alfas never see sun for more than 7 years o.
One of such had once prayed for me, everyone was trying to touch him when he came out of prayers of many years i did not knew who he was i just greeted him and he prayed for me and gave me some advice, But the thing is that if your benefactor is no more today wount you survive?

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by gloshennel: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wetin
Concern
Me
Lubbish!
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by gloshennel: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wetin
Concern
Me
Lubbish!
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by alasy: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Our God ...the Lord of heavens Armies,,,is abt to arrest the arresters...so.. Bro . Saraki repent ...all eyes on u ...do it when its near....God is not a Persian Being....He is wiser than the wisest.....so..the Devine shame wil come upon the wickeds ones...
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by TijaniAbu: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
mrBLAYD:
The most funniest part of this issue is that even if sarki scale through this ,hiS wife's (toyin)case is still under discrete scrutiny,he's trapped .....................e. Ku se o Baba SAraki

LOL! Marafa should probe his own wife first, then Oluremi Tinubu abi na Tinubu. LOL at the "efcc source" that dare not reveal name, that one can remember how Lamorde attacked Saraki's innocent wife and got sacked by PMB. Will PMB be allowing his wife to be represented by Saraki's wife Toyin all over the world if she has any case to answer? Marafa and Tinubu are criminal desperadoes.
Re: Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot by SamiraF: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2016
For those who cannot comprehend English language, Google should be their friend. Oxford English dictionary.

"Discrete" - "separate", as in "a finite number of discrete categories."

"Discreet" - "careful and circumspect" as in "you can rely on him to be discreet"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari / Nigeria Is The 6th Cheapest Place To Buy Petrol In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.