Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari (24078 Views)

Humiliating IPOB Members: Soldiers Found Guilty Will Face The Wrath - Army / Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court / Armsgate: Again, Metuh Refuses To Open Defence, Requests 6th Adjournment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by emamos: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that those found guilty of diverting funds meant for arms procurement will be jailed.
In an interview with BBC Hausa service, the president said: “Remember during the campaigns, we said Nigeria is facing three things and nobody disputed that assertion.”
“Firstly, there was widespread insecurity – a war in the north-east, while the country’s oil was being stolen at random in the south; secondly, there is massive unemployment.
“Thirdly, bribery and corruption was basically suffocating the country. If we don’t kill these monsters, this country would go down.
“That is why those who stole monies meant for arms procurement and shared it among themselves are being arrested and are being shown documents so that they would be asked to refund the money or face prosecution.
“We would use those documents to prove what they stole, collect all the assets acquired from the proceeds and then jail them.”
The president also blamed the Goodluck Jonathan administration for mutiny by Nigerian soldiers.
“I want people to understand that after I settled down and got a good grasp of what the country was going through, we removed all the service chiefs and appointed new ones.
“We also undertook an investigation and found out how the monies meant for arms procurement were diverted and shared by officials in the last administration.
“They sent the boys to the war front without arms and ammunition, leading some of them to mutiny after which they were arrested and detained.
“We have been able to raise money and fund the war. Go and ask the people of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa, how many of their local governments were under the control of insurgents? And how many are currently still under the insurgents.
“Maybe we would not win the war completely by the end of the month, but the insurgents have now resorted to putting on explosive vests on young children, mostly girls aged 15 and below and then sending them to markets, mosques and churches to detonate.
“Boko Haram itself knows that the era of them taking over communities and local governments is over. If people would be fair to us, they would know that the Nigerian Army has basically met the deadline and are winning the war.
“You cannot find any significant number of Boko Haram members in Adamawa and Yobe, only maybe in about three local governments of Borno, in the area around our borders with Chad Republic. They are not in a position to threaten Nigeria now, so we have won.”
lalasticlala
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/29/armsgate-all-those-found-guilty-will-to-go-jail-buhari/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by emamos: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol, you have done well as a serious president. Now we know that PMB means business. He is talking tough as a king should do. I wonder how GEJ is taking all this?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Lattop(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
10years imprisonment with hard labour cool

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by chronos: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
In other words,you're going to jail.. undecided

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Masculity(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Those niggas inside jail now believe me are smilling, because they know their feeding, light, etc will improve.

Congrate in advance.

Baba make sure they return the money in full. No part payment again.

Nairalanders are in need of it.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Tunami(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2015
hope buhari will also go to jail?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2015
Let's HoPe So.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Tunami:
hope buhari will also go to jail?
For?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Bevista: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
“We would use those documents to prove what they stole, collect all the assets acquired from the proceeds and then jail them.
His resolve is unshakable. Undermine him at your own peril.

31 Likes

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by lilmax(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
In don jazzy's voice I hereby sentence you to 100 years imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Kai! After Vladimirovich Putin, PMB - My President is the best in the world, unlike that drunk from Otueke who encouraged the looting aground of our treasury, thereby subjecting us to our present quagmire.

If only I could lay my hands on his neck, I would twist it 72degrees backward until he screams like an Afghanistan tufted duck - Omo ale! grin

50 Likes 8 Shares

Sai Buhari. "They are not in a position to threaten Nigeria now, so we have won" shocked shocked shocked.
Amazing comments wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by anonimi: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by emmygzy(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
When will amechi and and all those PDP decampees be investigated. If any man be in (or defect) APC, he is a new creature, old LOOT has passed away. I pity people still remaining in PDP, they should all defects to APC so that their sins can be forgiven.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by galarbagalapazy(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
slow and steady win the race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by horlabiyi(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
I like this and i hope they EFCC are going to investigate this matter very well and bring all the looter/beneficiary to book. I heard you collected 2 SUV and $300k and i hope they are also going to work on that and see if you truly collect anything from him Dasuki.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by permsec: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
It is left for the court to prosecute culprits found guilty not you sir EL JUNKETEER!

What is the way forward on fuel scarcity Mr Min.for Petroleum.

You think its Decree 4 when ni**as dress this way right?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Adatob(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Thouqht dasuki said he gave buhari part of d money na,will he goto jail also?? 0h Lord,bami dariji won

1 Like

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by anonimi: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
When will amechi and and al l those PDP decampees be investigated.

Never!
Why?
See below =>

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by justmenoni: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol they are now saints...

quote author=emmygzy post=41447280]When will amechi and and al l those PDP decampees be investigated. [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Bodd0806: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
We are watching
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Pidggin(f): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Including you for collecting two SUVs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by fF01(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
konpam!
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Mrbllymer: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Correct the mistake. .

1 Like

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by maestroferddi: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari should stop all these noise and get down to the business of governance and delivery of the dividends of democracy.

Even the most vociferous APC supporters are getting disillusioned with the many sounds and fury that are beginning to typify/characterise this Buhari government.

Is Buhari not giving ammunition to the traducers that raise serious questions about his ability to obey the rule of law?

The last time I checked, it is the business of the law courts to try suspects and convict them if found guilty. When has the role of convicting suspects fallen to the executive arm?

Must the president sound like an uninformed despot/dictator from the 1960s?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by funlord(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
angry
You sure?
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Even those who got bullet proof SUVs and $300, 000 to fuel it must go to jail cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by pweetytonie(f): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Have u not said this before?... Wrap up this issue asap were are getting tired of just talks oga presido.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by saintkel(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Make I hear
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
GEJ, Patience, Dasuki and Tompolo must be jailed. Enough of this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Fulaboy(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
My presido cool I still admire you even tho you are starving mesmiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Abiola Died After Falling Ill / Olusola Oke Campaigning This Night In Ondo South (photos) / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.