Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) (29024 Views)

Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / Trailer Kills Osun Polytechnic Student (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by Mrjo(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Govt. is nt at fault, blame the driver for over speeding he just waste innocent soul. At least by nw they hav seen the champions of their race.
Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by Omexonomy: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Eronmosele:
What are you saying?
i am saying "ofure"
Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by Larwin(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2016
Govt shud do something on rapid response to accident victims. An accident like ds (trailer - picnic) occured along ondo-ife road last sunday and the victims where just trapped inside the car for hours before any rescue can be provided. The nearest frsc station to the place is about an hr.
Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by eaglechild: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2016
This narrative manages to provoke many emotions -anger, grief and laughter at the same time.

Why would any sane driver carrying many souls be struggling for right of way in a manner that the throws caution to the wind?

Poverty has also forced these passengers to be packed in an unsafe means.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2016
may God help us in this country!Lord have Mercy!!!RIP to the dead...
Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
murmee:
You have started your Endtime postings again this year because you have no brain to write something else and perhaps you went to an endtime school. Very soon, your endtime will come and clear school drop outs like you from Nairaland.

You gat nothing to say
Stop quoting me to gain familiarity..

Am not a promoter either do I patronize upcoming artiste like yu
Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by portals101: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2016
This happened on the same Lagos/Ibadan Expressway the previous day Saturday while I was returning from Ibadan around 1pm. There was no rescue corps anywhere near. people were trapped inside that commuter bus and were roasted alive. It was a gory site.
First, the Federal Government need to complete that road ASAP. Two, let there be emergency corps which should include mini firefighter trucks some kilometers apart on all our highways.

Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by banmee(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
madridguy:
It is lack of information about the danger involved. I hope the Federal government in partnership with FRSC will start looking inward.

Nigeria does not have half the trailers plying roads as much as Germany or the USA but you rarely hear of cases like this. It is just that the Government and people of Nigeria don't care or understand traffic safety or vehicular operation.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Khd95:
They were prolly bh fleeing frm the army onslaught in NE,we cyant say,but rip

when did kaduna become part of the NE?
My friend, get an education. get informed
Re: Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) by Khd95(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:

when did kaduna become part of the NE?
My friend, get an education. get informed
they will travel down to kd first to avoid suspicion,then frm there to lag.

Uneducated bh soldier even wise pass u so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Npc Birth Certificate Or Attestation! / Car Crashes Into A Bar In Abakaliki As EBSU Students Run (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.