Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. (1156 Views)

Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics) / Governor Akinwummi Ambode Of Lagos State Is Igbo(evidence) / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Dear Governor Akinwunmi Ambode,

This is not to abuse or point out fault of anyone in government but to call your attension to what is going on in a part of the state you Govern.
There is an Area Called CASSO Its comprises of 3 major streets (Ijaoye,Babayemi and Adeniyi street) in Alagbado Area of Ojokoro LCDA which has been in Darkness for the past 4 months because there is no Transformer and because of this, we have been experiencing so many problems in this area like Armed Robbery, bags snatching and so on, which we had never been experiencing before. Everyone in this Area never sleeps with their eyes closed because they robbed us on a daily basis in this Area.
In the last Election, I am one of the pioneer youth who fought so hard just to convince everyone to vote massively for APC party both at Federal Level and State because of what the former Governor did was so great and what else could we have reward me other than to vote for his party. I go from one street to another and talk to everyone to vote for APC without asking anything from any politician because i did that for my Country and for the progress of my country, Nigeria.
Now people who i convinced to vote for APC had been visiting on a daily basis and asking me if this is the Change i convinced them to vote for?? I understand this might not be in your knowledge but i am pleading on behalf on the whole community to pls give us a transformer so that normalcy can be in the community and we can sleep with our two eyes closed.

I know you are a listening Governor and i am sure you will hear our cry and provide us the necessity we asked for. God bless Nigeria, God bless Lagos, Eko o ni baje o

Progressive Youth.
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Pls moderator...I will be glad if you can push this to the front page. Thanks and God Bless you!
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2016
We still never get light oo....
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2016
5months now and still counting....HELP!!!
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2016
Brother this should have been directed to Ogun state government. Alagbado is not part of Lagos. I seriously doubt it. OP please confirm this.
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2016
tboycares:
Dear Governor Akinwunmi Ambode,

This is not to abuse or point out fault of anyone in government but to call your attension to what is going on in a part of the state you Govern.
There is an Area Called CASSO Its comprises of 3 major streets (Ijaoye,Babayemi and Adeniyi street) in Alagbado Area of Ojokoro LCDA which has been in Darkness for the past 4 months because there is no Transformer and because of this, we have been experiencing so many problems in this area like Armed Robbery, bags snatching and so on, which we had never been experiencing before. Everyone in this Area never sleeps with their eyes closed because they robbed us on a daily basis in this Area.
In the last Election, I am one of the pioneer youth who fought so hard just to convince everyone to vote massively for APC party both at Federal Level and State because of what the former Governor did was so great and what else could we have reward me other than to vote for his party. I go from one street to another and talk to everyone to vote for APC without asking anything from any politician because i did that for my Country and for the progress of my country, Nigeria.
Now people who i convinced to vote for APC had been visiting on a daily basis and asking me if this is the Change i convinced them to vote for?? I understand this might not be in your knowledge but i am pleading on behalf on the whole community to pls give us a transformer so that normalcy can be in the community and we can sleep with our two eyes closed.

I know you are a listening Governor and i am sure you will hear our cry and provide us the necessity we asked for. God bless Nigeria, God bless Lagos, Eko o ni baje o

Progressive Youth.
Lalasticlala your attention is needed here.
Tboycares what about those police officers always collecting bribe on Clem Road ijaiye??
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Secondly,

What happened to community development. The community in my opinion can work towards buying one themselves. I am not justifying the government vis a vis PHCN not doing their job though.
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:
Brother this should have been directed to Ogun state government. Alagbado is not part of Lagos. I seriously doubt it. OP please confirm this.
Alagbado is Lagos State
Agbado is Ogun state
Can you spot the difference
and the places he just mentioned (Casso) is about 2-5 Km from Ogun state
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by Adofaya: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2016
adaweezy:

Alagbado is Lagos State
Agbado is Ogun state
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2016
adaweezy:

Alagbado is Lagos State
Agbado is Ogun state

Thanks for the clarification.

cheers
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Adofaya:

To clear all doubt,I know the area very well just like the back of my hand.
The area is under Lagos state.
Caaso bus stop is before Kola bus stop.
Ogun state starts from Toll gate.
Get your facts right[b][/b].
I have someone living there around 2008/9,no light for one year then .
Their Landlord association collected money from tenants to buy a new transformer.
Before buying,the LCDA chairman gave them a new transformer and the Landlords refuse to refund their money.
Im sure,its the same transformer that just packed up.

Naija go better.
Oga which facts??
Casso
Kola
Mosalashi
Alakuko
Amje
Ajegunle
Toll gate
Did I lie........ I stay at kola
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lalasticlala seun Mynd44 wetin happen, no vex say this topic no be about Tonto dike or wizkid
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2016
adaweezy:

Alagbado is Lagos State
Agbado is Ogun state
Thanks for the clarification my broda
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2016
adaweezy:
Lalasticlala seun Mynd44 wetin happen, no vex say this topic no be about Tonto dike or wizkid
Abi oooo...I don beg them for front page since last week. Help me beg them oooo
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Front page pls. Seun, you can be your brothers keeper undecided
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by Ajibel(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Op, what you should also do instead of waiting for front page is to copy the link and tweet to @AkinwunmiAmbode, @followlasg and other Lagos govt related twitter handles. It works bro.
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Ajibel:
Op, what you should also do instead of waiting for front page is to copy the link and tweet to @AkinwunmiAmbode, @followlasg and other Lagos govt related twitter handles. It works bro.
Thanks bro I will do that asap
Re: Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. by tboycares: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2016
nairalander pls help me beg the moderator for front page pls...5 months and still counting. no light

(1) (Reply)

2019: Saraki, Dogara, Others To Form New Party / Can A Friend Over There Help Tanslate This Thrend For Me In Igbo! / Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.