Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai (1171 Views)

2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by emmalezy(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Kaduna state governor, Nasir El Rufai, says those criticizing the Kaduna Religious Regulation Bill are Ignorant. Speaking to newsmen in Kaduna on Tuesday March 29th, El Rufai said many of those crying foul about the bill have not read through it. He denied claims of having any ulterior motive by the introduction of the law.

‎"If you read that Bill, it is very short, it is 16 sections. Read it; tell me what you don’t like. Don’t say you don’t like the entire law because we know we have a problem and I am the governor and I need a solution. So don’t say the solution is not to have the law. Tell me what you don’t like about the Bill and we can discuss it. Tell me what is against your religion, we can discuss it.‎ Honestly, we do not have any ulterior motive other than to put a framework that will ensure Kaduna state citizens live in peace with every one practising his religion, but disallowing every Tom, Dick and Harry to come and say he can preach.”he said

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/those-criticising-kaduna-religious-bill.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by mynd1(f): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Yes o. If anyone is not comfortable with what mallam El-rufai is doing in kaduna state should kindly pack his/her things and leave.

God bless Kaduna state

God bless El-rufai

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Only from a mischievous midget.

1 Like

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by thesicilian: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
emmalezy:

Kaduna state governor, Nasir El Rufai, says those criticizing the Kaduna Religious Regulation Bill are Ignorant. Speaking to newsmen in Kaduna on Tuesday March 29th, El Rufai said many of those crying foul about the bill have not read through it. He denied claims of having any ulterior motive by the introduction of the law.

‎"If you read that Bill, it is very short, it is 16 sections. Read it; tell me what you don’t like. Don’t say you don’t like the entire law because we know we have a problem and I am the governor and I need a solution. So don’t say the solution is not to have the law. Tell me what you don’t like about the Bill and we can discuss it. Tell me what is against your religion, we can discuss it.‎ Honestly, we do not have any ulterior motive other than to put a framework that will ensure Kaduna state citizens live in peace with every one practising his religion, but disallowing every Tom, Dick and Harry to come and say he can preach.”he said

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/those-criticising-kaduna-religious-bill.html

cc lalasticlala
This guy is tricky, he's a snake. He knows everyone is against the bill but instead of throwing it out, he wants to introduce it bit by bit. Once the religious leaders agree to parts of the bill being passed now, we should not be surprised if the rest is reintroduced some years later under one guise or the other.
Every Tom, Dick & Harry should be allowed to practice their faith without any fear of victimization from any quarter

1 Like

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by mynd1(f): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2016
What I love about us northerners is

1. we don't succumb to any kind of pressure

2. We don't come online and make noise

3. We don't give a damn about what anyone think of us.

4. And no one dare mess with a northerner not even whites. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by thesicilian: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:

Yet you enjoy the south so much you now live and dress like a southerner.

2 Likes

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by brosasamy(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2016
how I wish the federal government replicates this law it is the best thing that has happened to Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by mynd1(f): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2016
thesicilian:

Me dress like a southerner? How?.So na only southerners dey wear jean and a top abi? The last time I check,dis is western dressing. undecided
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by vedaxcool(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2016
thesicilian:

Ignorance at its peak . Very soon you will say north copied English from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by greatiyk4u(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:

You are not informed my dear.
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by vedaxcool(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2016
The sad thing about this kaduna state law is very few people know its contents and very few arguments against it have pointed what provision of the law they are against. If the law goes against the constitution then there is room to sue but till this moment the debate has been less about its contents but more on talking points. elrufai strikes a nerve of the wailing zombies who have now found religion but steadfastly defend stealing, looting and all immoral shenanigans.
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by mynd1(f): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

You are not informed my dear.
Really?lol. Then inform me sir. grin
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by thesicilian: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
vedaxcool:

Ignorance at its peak . Very soon you will say north copied English from you.
who opened your cage?
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by vedaxcool(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
thesicilian:

who opened your cage?

The person that lock you in yours.
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by wordcat(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
thesicilian:
Every Tom, Dick & Harry should be allowed to practice their faith without any fear of victimization from any quarter

Then, they need to be regulated so as not to use their practice to disturb every Musa, Segun or Chukwudi.
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by gebest: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
I even thought he bar christians from practicing their religion.
Re: Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai by HAH: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
The biggest problem in Nigeria is religious bigotry, terrorism or scam in the name of miracles yet religion is not regulated by any law or agency.

Elrufai is taking the bull by the horns and regulating the activities of religious organisation, and preaching to check the excesses of miracle scammers and terrorist.

Any right thinking person should support this law

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: NLC initially agreed to #145 with Govt, NUPENG accuse NLC of U Turn / Seven Energy Is Developing Anambra LNG To Tap Huge Gas Deposits In The State / When Your Wife Warned You About Voting For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.