Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) (44320 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice pictures oka Pito...that guy would have been a chelsea player if not for music...anyways every hustle he put hand is a hit back to back from music to advertising to player agent if i heard right...BABA GOD ABEG PICKUP THE PHONE AND BLESS MY HUSTLE TOO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bahd Guy Omo, See as dem white
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bubu ti take over...

Ko ni da fun poverty
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Lol.
You can't go into the building or to their Locker room unless you're their brother, sister, wife, father,friend or mother.

Mikel gave him the invite
Chelsea fc director is a Nigerian, an Igbo man too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by ritababe(f): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
sexaddict08:

kraze dey worry u, why man city no manage Leicester?
I be like man city fan for ur eye?
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Now that is a real chelsea fan.... Ktbffh
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
why didn't Paul snap with Chelsea players or is he an assenal fan?
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Do2dtun(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice pictures
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Everyone you see on either TV or online are humans like us all. When do do something reasonable that makes an impact in the life of others one way or the other then trust me you already got fame and money.

I am so proud of this because when the first picture of this guy came out to the FP, I commented that is was normal because I worked in Old Trafford years back. But seeing this made me understand how far fame can take you to cus I never snapped any pictures with even my greatest heroes Gigs and Rooney.

I salute these guys for how far they have gone in there career. Someone that has the mentality of black face should learn from these masters and not become a black face.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Spiff20(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:
Okay, why them no go open teeth like that wen them manage draw man u.
manage ke when dem almost wan kill man u 4 2nd half. Man u escape

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mikel baba ibeji.......
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by alecyril: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
thanks to Mikel cause he convinced them
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Eddee(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ojestas:
picture or gerrarahia !
Na wa o! Boys no fit dream again?
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by eitsei(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Spiff20:
manage ke when dem almost wan kill man u 4 2nd half. Man u escape
God bless you, na DE Gea save them if not for those world class saves ehn?
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
why didn't Paul snap with Chelsea players or is he an assenal fan?
Peter travelled alone, Paul is also a Chelsea fan
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MrCork: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ojestas:
See the pictures @peterpsquare shared on his IG page... He was pictured with some Chelsea players after Manchester United's match yesterday.

Photo 1: Eden hazard and Peter Okoye
photo 2: Mikel obi and Peter
Photo 3: Lotus Cheek and Matic with Peter
photo 4: Willian and Courtois with Peter
photo 5: Bertrand Traore and Baba Rahman with Peter
photo 6: Oscar and Peter

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBhQ-rRSsBM/?taken-by=peterpsquare

Rubbbbbbish... how comes I aint see P Sqore hear in London? .....10000000000% PHOTOSHOP!!!!! angry
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:
Okay, why them no go open teeth like that wen them manage draw man u.
Use pain relieve for the "Painment"
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by olu1759(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please help me call back all the people wey yab peter yesterday make dem come see the surprise.
I tell u ma broda,some even claiming its no big deal,they enter old trafford,new trafford like they enter yaba market,now make dem come show us pics with their football stars,it is one thing to go watch a premier league game live its another thing to get a pic with the football stars,considering the cost of their tickets,most of them wey to open mouth talk rubbish never chop morning food oo,no be by mouth,its his hardwork that got him there,I'm an arsenal fan though,I'll be happy to get a chance like this.#HARDWORKPAYS

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ojestas:
Chelsea fc director is a Nigerian, an Igbo man too.

So, he gives every Igbo man in U.K the access to Chelsea locker room ??
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by ritababe(f): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
tuffgongjo:
Use pain relieve for the "Painment"
na who tell you say e dey pain me
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

So, he gives every Igbo man in U.K the access to Chelsea locker room ??
Use your discretion . . If u think that's what i meant. deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ojestas:
Use your discretion . . If u think that's what i meant. deal with it!

How foolish are you ??
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

How foolish are you ??
Lol. . Enough, bro! Let this swerve .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by antispexish(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
onadana:
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.....from music to player agent....

Are you reffering to dangote or adenuga. Even if its peter, then I prefer to be unstable in all my ways!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by oodua1stson: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
And some broke monkeys will say money does not buy happiness

If I ever see Mourinho one on one I'll die happy

100%

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
why do I have a feeling this guy bribe his way into snapping these pictures
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

Rubbbbbbish... how comes I aint see P Sqore hear in London? .....10000000000% PHOTOSHOP!!!!! angry
but cork....i'm begining to believe you dont stay in London or maybe Peckam is too far from West London where the Bridge is located and maybe your £28,000 cash Range Rover spot broke down on the road and you couldnt find a lightskin lady to hitch a ride with

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bros just use style corner dem for car park... Ahn ahnn... LOL.!!! grin
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Cholls(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
olu1759:
I tell u ma broda,some even claiming its no big deal,they enter old trafford,new trafford like they enter yaba market,now make dem come show us pics with their football stars,it is one thing to go watch a premier league game live its another thing to get a pic with the football stars,considering the cost of their tickets,most of them wey to open mouth talk rubbish never chop morning food oo,no be by mouth,its his hardwork that got him there,I'm an arsenal fan though,I'll be happy to get a chance like this.#HARDWORKPAYS
my brother God bless you.
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MrCork: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
but cork....i'm begining to believe you dont stay in London or maybe Peckam is too far from West London where the Bridge is located and maybe your £28,000 cash Range Rover spot broke down on the road and you couldnt find a lightskin lady to hitch a ride with

^^^^see this gorrrrila lookin homebse hunger strike looookin on employ goat...niggga I leave in pekam..my other property is 10minutes away from mishell obi house..do you no where kings road is?.. you homebase edddddiot boy!! (No ofeense) angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.