Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) (44184 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by kevoh(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
We need some East Asian type of spiritual cleansing juju for the boys tongue like Leicester city used for their boys. Peter hope you carry correct 9ja juju go give them? smiley
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:
Everyone you see on either TV or online are humans like us all. When do do something reasonable that makes an impact in the life of others one way or the other then trust me you already got fame and money.

I am so proud of this because when the first picture of this guy came out to the FP, I commented that is was normal because I worked in Old Trafford years back. But seeing this made me understand how far fame can take you to cus I never snapped any pictures with even my greatest heroes Gigs and Rooney.

I salute these guys for how far they have gone in there career. Someone that has the mentality of black face should learn from these masters and not become a black face.
hope u have been givwn a bottle of origin for this comment
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Wealthycharles(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:
Okay, why them no go open teeth like that wen them manage draw man u.

BETTER PEOPLE DEY TALK DIS HAIR DRESSER SEF DEY TALK MTCHEEEEW!
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^see this gorrrrila lookin homebse hunger strike looookin on employ goat...niggga I leave in pekam..my other property is 10minutes away from mishell obi house..do you no where kings road is?.. you homebase edddddiot not!! (No ofeense) angry
cork shut up...its Mikel not mishell...stewpeed boy...go to school they will not go BTW when are you buying your USED bentley
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^see this gorrrrila lookin homebse hunger strike looookin on employ goat...niggga I leave in pekam..my other property is 10minutes away from mishell obi house..do you no where kings road is?.. you homebase edddddiot not!! (No ofeense) angry

cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MrCork: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
cork shut up...its Mikel not mishell...stewpeed boy...go to school they will not go BTW when are you buying your USED bentley

...Yes I am getting a used Bentley August this year. I am buyin it off my from my friend when my deal go thruhis augus..Nigga I leave the kinda of life you can only dream of and guess work..I don't do 9 - 5 job like B!tches like u (Keeeeeeepotn hatin) angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MrCork: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:

..be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in Nigeria!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

..be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in Nigeria!! angry
i think its better for you to use that £10 to enroll for English and typing lessons
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MrCork: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i think its better for you to use that £10 to enroll for English and typing lessons

....Life is full of haters like u....which is y u will nevr makkkke it...Nigggga keep spendin 23 outter 24 hour on nairaland!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by onadana: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
antispexish:

Are you reffering to dangote or adenuga. Even if its peter, then I prefer to be unstable in all my ways!!
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro,you have given me a good laugh...I feel you abeg. cool
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

....Life is full of haters like u....which is y u will nevr makkkke it...Nigggga keep spendin 23 outter 24 hour on nairaland!! undecided
hehehehehe...jobless boy that spends 24 out of 24 hours on NL....I'm not hating you o but your foolisness is sizzling

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MrCork: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
hehehehehe...jobless boy that spends 24 out of 24 hours on NL....I'm not hating you o but your foolisness is sizzling

OK SON ..YOU WIN...YOU CAN NOW GET LOST!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by omoseth(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
O boi ye! Ds Diego Costa b like Epa o! See as hm face squeeze like wetin dem rub starch put..Plz! How old is he again?
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Peter... bros how far na

Obi..... I dey oo

peter... abeg I dey London and I wan take some pics with ur guys.

Obi... ok, but you go stand for the entrance oo and mke ur camera man ready.

peter... No whahla bros, I go stand for there.

Obi... ok my boy. grin
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by AGB7(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:
You fit kick orange?
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Omojemitejohn(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice pic tho!! Y Spain players snap with him oo.. Dem fabregas nd Pedro [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Omojemitejohn(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice pic tho!! Y Spain players no snap with him oo.. Dem fabregas nd Pedro [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:

na who tell you say e dey pain me
E dey obvious fa.
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Asolistic(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
The pose with Diego 'fighter' tho! Peter has been all smiles with other players but when it got to Costa turn, he doesn't want to see that bully rage,he was serious and Diego laughing in spanish!! #KTBFFH grin
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Asolistic(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omojemitejohn:
Nice pic tho!! Y Spain players no snap with him oo.. Dem fabregas nd Pedro [color=#000099][/color]

Is Diego Fighter Costa a Nigerian player?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

OK SON ..YOU WIN...YOU CAN NOW GET LOST!!!
its good to have you back down and out finally
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by cartoonday(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
True blues!!!
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
No matter how wide and far PSquare have gone, it doesn't guarantee a picture with the players, Mikel surely played a huge part in getting the players to take part in the pictures.

Had it been Chelsea lost this game, there was no way these players will stand to take pictures thereby the mood of the players with plea bargain from Mikel helped. PSquare is huge but they are nothing compared to Premier league players such as Chelsea.
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MalcolmS7: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na photoshop
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by olisaokere(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
JealousPrince:

Gbammm, u just nailed it.

Guess he waited at the parking lot after the game so he could take pics with these football stars!...
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:
bia take time which one be say we manage draw, no be goal wey dem score am em we score. 61 and 91 na still inside the match na em dem dey. We no beg for goal, we press am comot for their body.
Up CheYsea!!!
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
na photoshop jo
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

Rubbbbbbish... how comes I aint see P Sqore hear in London? .....10000000000% PHOTOSHOP!!!!! angry

guy, this is 2016 oooo , stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by MrCork: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
sexaddict08:

guy, this is 2016 oooo , stop embarrassing yourself

....THAT'S A PHOTOSHOP!!! angry
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by amanikondo: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ojestas:
With Diego costa

This is the one I have been waiting for. The picture wit Baale of Stamford Bridge
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ojestas:
Peter travelled alone, Paul is also a Chelsea fan

I wonder how you got to know that Paul is a Chelsea fan.....let Lola catch you.
Re: Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2016
engrjacuzzi:

I wonder how you got to know that Paul is a Chelsea fan.....let Lola catch you.
Anita is.his wife, not Lola. . Paul is a die hard chelsea fan!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.