Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? (884 Views)

Wife's Responce On Facebook After Husband Cheats On Her / Whom Wuld U Marry; A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Faithful Poor One. / Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by fsudoka: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2009
my girl frnd is skooling at ife while i am here in lagos.i visit her most tyms,but last wik,sunday i decided to go check on her witout her knowledge,den wen i got to her place at ife she was not at home,den i learnt she had gon to visist a guy 4d past 10days.den wen she arrived,den i waited 4her to come back,den she arrived on tuesday,den 2days after,she confessd to me dat a guy frnd of her invited her to a birthday party at OSOGBO and made her tipsy at the party,den later slept wit her, but i heardly bliv dat, so i am so confused on wot to do on her cos she has bin pleading and swearing wit wit all kinds of words neva to do it agaian,but i am not satisfyd yet,cus i do not cheat on her, so pls pple wot do u tink i should do?if u were to be in my shoes,WOT WULD U DO? pls i need ur responce?
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by ADORAK: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2009
if you love her give her a second chance maybe she is telling the truth . give her a second chance wink
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by binbass(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
fabricated story

1 Like

Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by roblance: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2009
really fabricated story so that is next line of action is to say is lonely lmao

fsudoka:

my girl frnd is skooling at ife while i am here in lagos.i visit her most tyms,but last wik,sunday i decided to go check on her witout her knowledge,den wen i got to her place at ife she was not at home,den i learnt she had gon to visist a guy 4d past 10days.den wen she arrived,den i waited 4her to come back,den she arrived on tuesday,den 2days after,she confessd to me dat a guy frnd of her invited her to a birthday party at OSOGBO and made her tipsy at the party,den later slept wit her, but i heardly bliv dat, so i am so confused on wot to do on her cos she has bin pleading and swearing wit wit all kinds of words neva to do it agaian,but i am not satisfyd yet,cus i do not cheat on her, so pls pple wot do u tink i should do?if u were to be in my shoes,WOT WULD U DO? pls i need ur responce?

go and kill yur self then
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
All these What would you do,What will Jesus do thread are getting much.Also it's like most relationship aint secured
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by ADORAK: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2009
you geting worked up for nothing if you love her you wodnt had asked us but you dont trust her enough whats love with no trust ? dump her coz you do not love her.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by bblacky(f): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
hahaha, den u went unannounced, den she wasnt in, den u learnt she, blablabla, all dis den, den wey tanda 4 ur story sef, believe her n continue disbelieve her n let her be, if u love her wats d big deal there just continue, but make sure u take her 4 a test, i mean for any STD test, shikenan
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by Romeo4real(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
The general gist of ur posts, and the replies to it amaze me.
Infidelity has now so become the norm in Naija, that the usual response is to overlook, forgive and move past it. Never mind the lies, deceit and disrespect it take to perpetrate it. A poster even suggested the aggrieved party take the perpetrator to go have an STD test, and move past it! Wow.

Nigga, dont be an idiot, or get taken for a fool; for she must think ur one to even begin to spin that story to you. . Let her go. There are women who wont do this to you, so why be with one that does?
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by wolex147(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
"The ball is in your court" or maybe you share your thought @http://athoughttoshare.com maybe you will get your solution there.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by beingme(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2009
i don't believe that story cos something is missing - the TRUTH. if she was truthful with wat she said, she shouldn't ve slept for a day or some days. she made her mistakes so u ought to forgive her and give her a second chance though i don't believe in second chance.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by Beaf: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2009
Check yourself for HIV.
If wetin she do pain you well well, den begin look all her friends wit big yanshes. . . Birds of a feather . . . No shaking!
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by SPYRO(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
Sincerely speakin i felt for u but d issue is u hav d decision at ur door step.
1st and foremost,forgive her wit ur whole heart.
Let her be for some period so that u can really have time to think and figure thing out for the future.
Avoid constant call or visit to her make it just a frequent call not goin dre.
Finally decide on how u feel in all this period and draw out ur own final conclusion.
My advice is dont allow emotion and sentiment to over rule ur decision for a happy home in future.
B ur self
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by fsudoka: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
i thank u all for d urgent responce, though only few pple gave resonable advice like SPYRO,BBLACK,WOLE, and so on, i thank evry one anyway, but still i have not been able to conclude on wot to do,bcus she cant stop calling my lines,pleading and sending txt to me, left to me,i wuld love to follow wot SPYRO said,but i am still confused,most of u will not comprehen how its hurt to be jilted and how i feel,i pray none of u will experience it.and really i have got to learn dat NO GIRL SHOUD BE TRUSTED, (a child of a snake will surely have a long tail).pls i still need more advices pls, my mail (festo4all2000@yahoo.com)
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by sirt1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
Romeo4real:

The general gist of ur posts, and the replies to it amaze me.
Infidelity has now so become the norm in Naija, that the usual response is to overlook, forgive and move past it. Never mind the lies, deceit and disrespect it take to perpetrate it. A poster even suggested the aggrieved party take the perpetrator to go have an STD test, and move past it! Wow.

Nigga, dont be an idiot, or get taken for a fool; for she must think ur one to even begin to spin that story to you. . Let her go. There are women who wont do this to you, so why be with one that does?

@ Romeo4real, thanks for the candid response

I wonder what civilization and hypocrisy will turn this world to. Is there anything call moral again? Do we fear God at all? Even, I doubt whether we av conscience. I was amazed at the responses on this forum. All what i can see is for the guy to 4give her and bla bla bla instead of scolding her for her stupid act. I began to wonder the kinfd of homes we want to build. Av we 4gotten dat the lady in question might be reading the responses? Now She will feel what she does was right.

she should be dumped and thereby learn her lesson the hard way.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by sylve11: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
roblance:

go and kill yur self then

is this maturity or what? cool
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by TYPOP(m): 5:30am On Jul 08, 2009
fsudoka:

pls i still need more advices pls, my mail (festo4all2000@yahoo.com)

What is this, some kind of spam to ckeck out people's e-mail addresses? Why can't you simply come back here and read your replies. Nairaland is not like fb that does not load all the time.
I may not believe your story, sorry pal.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2009
rubbish!
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by HunkA(m): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2009
You should probably b more concerned wit gettin back2sch n upgrading ur ENGLISH, cheesy

Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by 190: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2009
TYPOP:

What is this, some kind of spam to ckeck out people's e-mail addresses? Why can't you simply come back here and read your replies. Nairaland is not like fb that does not load all the time.
I may not believe your story, sorry pal.

ehhen if he gets ur email address wetin e wan use am do

@poster
after readin ur story i cudnt stop crying
but 1tin i believe is ur babe wasnt tipsy
she actually slept wit that guy on her normal sense
its a pity sha! shakes head
its a pity
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by henryhemon(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2009
dump her arse.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by fsudoka: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
well i thank evryone of u expecialy does that really understand how i feel, i say thnkx to all, i have just learnt my lessons, i will do exactly how few of u adviced me to wch i think will be the best solution 4me, i still learnt that the 2of dem still talk at nite calls, though she cant still stop calling,sending appology text,crying on fone,even she has vow to kill herself if i quit her, to the extend of calling my mum to beg me on her behalf to at least pick her calls, but i would not get decivd by dos her tricks anymore, well thankx to u all MAN,
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by eyonigger(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
poster, I have read your responses to the posts and this is my conclusion if my speculation below is true.

Do you spend for this girl? If you do then he is shagging that other guy and believe me that dude aint spending nothing.

Since u said she is still calling and apologizing and at the same time receiving night calls from that dude, the equation is, the other guy is shining her congo while ur away, but u do the spending maybe plus shagging too.

Life is complicated so are relationships, figure out a solution urself.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by TheSeeker(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
I have been in an almost same circumstance as well and I have to put it to you like this, it will hurt, but she's a damn liar. I don't know how to straighten this comment to make you understand but there are so many loopholes in the story. The truth is obviously missing.

For you to have gone there without prior information strikes me more like you don't trust her one inch which I think must have been based on what you think she might be doing. You also said they told you she's been away for 10 days but for what? A birthday party? Hell no! If I'm very right Ife to Osogbo is as distant as just a 30-minute drive -- and she was there for 10 days? Although distance don't tell why she could have been there that long but for a mere birthday party, that's bullshit.

As for the guy making her drink to being tipsy was her choice because she could have easily chosen not to drink --- what did she think the drinks will do her when she was taking them? Make her swing her booty more on the dance floor? Going out with a guy, drinking and thinking nothing will happen is just a silly excuse girls give to have miscellaneous d**cks at parties -- I once caught someone's girl being f**cked in a car at a party and this was with a total stranger -- now this type of girl goes back to her boyfriend and claims she loves him. Nigerian girls are just insatiable cheats and that's the truth.

If you want to continue the relationship with her, it's left to you to decide whether you can live with the stigma that she had sex with someone else. The point, however, is that she lied to you but what guarantee do you have that she won't do it again? None! I am of the opinion that you should back out of a relationship where trust doesn't exist because when there isn't no trust sh*ts like this are meant to happen.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by fsudoka: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
i really do thank evryone once again.i appreciate ur rugent responce, and i wish evryone of u a successful relationship, well to be sincere,i have 4given her and try givn her a 2nd chance like she pleaded.but the fact that i am still wit her dos not mean dat i have 4goten wot she did,but only bcus i have learnt to 4give, but the pains still remain each time i remember it, well my dear frnds,i also wanna use dis medium to invite everyone one to my birthday wich comes up on the 22nd of august 2k9, pls let merry and 4get the sheet we derive 4rm bein in love, thanks ,
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by izeek(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
since u caught her den, how do u plan on handling t den.
cos i was thinking den, that if shespent 10days at a guys, den she must have known this guy long enuf den.
i just think shs is not worth it den.

afterall nah she use her hand go lion den.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by debest1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
Another Cock and Bull story, angry
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by sokusoku: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
O boy ee she went to oshogbo and they drug her for her to open her yansh for ten days for serious fucking and she is begging u 4 forgiveness.I can smell a rat from a distance. may be u have money she gets from u, d person giving her that thing hard is the guy at oshogbo not u. U are like figure posing at school and the guy at oshogbo the figure for fucking. Forgive her if u wish she continue wt her trysts at ur expense. She never told u d truth at all!!!!!.Well,as a God pikin forgive her only if she will give u ten days of fucking non stop with or without drugging.
Re: Pls I Urgently Need Ur Responce: If It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by Busta(f): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
debest1:

Another Cock and Bull story, angry

LMAO!

(1) (Reply)

Some One Called Me: Pls Call Again / I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me / Romance Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.