Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) (1029 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo / What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2016
After my 21 days of fasting and prayers, I had a strange dream few days after, I was with a strange man embarassed

I thought I will dream of my future hubby or my 6 digit job in view, but no.

The most annoying part is I woke up sweating profusely like it was real, it freaked me out. Does this mean I am no longer in tact?
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2016
cheesy like all those women were all virgins in heaven

yes u still a virgin only ur spiritual life been ruined

Last time i checked d spiritual ruins d physical

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by HARDBUOI: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2016
u are still a virgin na undecided
u can do finger check if u still doubt ur status

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2016
U need deliverance
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by Mutuwa(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2016
lifeisabitch:
After my 21 days of fasting and prayers, I had a strange dream few days after, I was with a strange man embarassed

The most annoying part is I woke up sweating profusely like it was real, it freaked me out. Does this mean I am no longer in tact?

you are please..
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2016
immaculatesense:
Wats all dis now...how can dat change ur status Too many dump nairalander sha lipsrsealed
dump?
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by cruzita(f): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2016
undecided the man penetrate u for dream?
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by Stevebamdex(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2016
The situation you are in right now is even more shaky than still being a virgin or not..either you are virgin or not is irrelevant to your case at the moment.what's the purpose of this strange spirit having sex with you? Why is he doing it with you? What do you know about your family background?Are you a born again christian? These are the questions I supposed you should have asked..
Note this,its the spiritual that controls the physical.if your life is messy spiritually{dream's life} then expects a chaos' life physically.
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Spiritual husband and wife things
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzita:
undecided the man penetrate u for dream?
grin
Re: Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) by tomdon(m): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2016
lifeisabitch:

what's all this nonsense now again?
and what does that secondary in bracket connote?

(1) (Reply)

Lets See How Many Will Say (AMEN) To This / Adebanke And Olutade's Enticing Pre-wedding Shoot: When A Soldier Fall In Love / Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.