Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don (848 Views)

11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React / Under Buhari the Killing Of Christians In Nigeria rises by 62% In One Year… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by Caseless: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
The Head of Department of Educational Technology at the University of Ilorin, Prof. Mudasiru Yusuf, has urged Nigerians to re-evaluate themselves to be more honourable.

In a lecture organised by the Obafemi Awolowo University Muslim Graduates Association (UNIFEMGA), Yusuf said that 62 per cent of Nigerian women were unfaithful.

In the lecture entitled “Honour in a Nation, Where Honour is a Luxury,” Yusuf said that almost all aspects of the nation was unfortunate to be characterised with dishonest individuals.

“The issue of honesty has to do with ethos and integrity; even Allah had honoured man, it is man who therefore has degraded himself and brought himself low,” he said.
According to him, God is divine and clean and does not accept any act except clean and honourable actions from his creations.

Yusuf, who criticised people using their position to tarnish the image of the country, however, commended the few who remained resolute in performing the best actions and remained honourable.

Earlier, the President of UNIFEMGA, Prof. Abdulwahab Egbewole, said the policy trust of the programme was to identify with members in realising a family centred mantra as a core value.
He pointed out that honour was a scarce commodity in the country where those perceived as honourable were indeed dishonest.

“As a policy, we do not honour members with political appointment and we only celebrate our members who are appointed to political office after their tenure,” he said

Speaking in the same vein, Malam Yusuf Ali (SAN) said that the programme was about honouring Muslims who had achieved distinction, while recognising excellence and challenging others to offer their best to the society.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the programme was chaired by the Chief Judge of Kwara, Justice Suleiman Kawu.

A total of 13 members were honoured, included Justice Munta Abimbola, Chief Judge of Oyo State, Alhaji Taofik Oladipupo, Permanent Secretary in Oyo State Ministry of Lands and Housing, the Director of Administration at INEC, Dr Muslim Omoleke, and others

https://www.today.ng/news/national/76504/62-of-nigerian-women-unfaithful-don

Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016

Just booked space incase it makes FP
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by mightyokwy(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Oh boy ehh shocked shocked
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by Flexherbal(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Because the men are not doing it like in the days of our fathers
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by Caseless: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Keneking:
grin grin grin
Nigerian women sef ...
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by funlord(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2016
lipsrsealed

Abeg don this your 62% is too gaddemn low for the kind of oloshos we have to contend with nationwide!

Try review am come make am 98.9%! That would be more accurate!
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by asadike(f): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
How many u don fucck?
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by mallamseifaldin(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Sometimes I get upset when I see Christians dress in an immodest way to church......

CHRTIANITY IS GRADUALLY GOING INTO EXTINCTION TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WEST....
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Don I'll say 85% cause naija girls now get boyfriends like handbags.
Re: 62% Of Nigerian Women Unfaithful – Don by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Let us be sincere with ourselves. Men are wired to lead, and be promiscuous by nature.

From experience + conducted survey; 91% of Nigerian ladies including married women are unfaithful. This is largely due to the erosion or westernization of our traditional culture through feminist activism.

Now, if are promoting gender equality, then you should expect its rewards which are - infidelity, pride, late marriages & rapid divorce. Imagine our women now talking about IVF?

Bestway to combat the impacts of gender equality is to bring back archaic practices that re-enforce the notion that women are inferior to men, and constantly remind them of their inferiority everytime they overstep their boundaries.

In the olden days, our ancestral grand-mothers dare not look their husbands in the eyes when they're angry, let alone yelling at them the way these indomie generation ladies do nowadays - no respect, no loyalty, no submission & no obedience.

In the 2009, I wanted to get married to a very foolish & vacuous lady. I told her we would only do the traditional marriage, no church, no registry (Yes, I am neither a Muslim nor a Christian). She said her parents insist there must be registry. Well, I told her no problem but if we must go to the registry then we must have a prenuptial agreement stating clearly that incase of future divorce, she would get zero entitlement or settlements and I will take custody of my kids as our great-grand fathers have been doing right from the days of Obatala & Shango.

Brethren, we argued back & forth for weeks - and that was how the marriage plans scattered & we parted our ways. Well, I am still not married but I will soon impregnate an S.S.2 student in my area very soon. grin

Stop copying the Americans & the brits, their destruction is just 15km away. grin

The truth is women are, and will always be inferior to men.

Note: Pls let no lady or woman quote me, I am in currently not in a good mood - Nagode!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can These Figures And Budget Illiterates Run A Government ? / Lalong: Plateau Will No Longer Depend On Oil / Ex Nigeria Ambassador To UK Tafilda Quits PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.