Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker (840 Views)

Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker by MeloGistDotCom: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
This is obviously not nice, but trust me is so funny! Yes this might be creative but then, it might as well be at the extreme…

NAIJA sha we sure gat No chills… #KeepWalking…

http://www.melogist.com/see-what-they-did-to-mr-president-as-the-latest-ambassador-of-johnnie-walker-photo/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker by chocolateme(f): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker by ishiamu(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker by politricks: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2016
As long as the travellings continue to yield good results, i have no problem.
Re: See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker by ayourbamie: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
in Fela's voice, I go many places wakawaka waka. I become Johnie Walker ambassador wakawaka Waka.
Re: See What They Did To Mr President As The Latest Ambassador Of Johnnie Walker by Bryan37: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2016
Keep walking baba.

The open teeth KWUNU seeping dullardiiiinho.

It took only ifeanyi plea on Channel to bring down dollar.

And your big head finance minister with CBN governor re just dre doing nothing since.

(1) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Probe: How Bello, Yuguda Diverted N1.5bn, EFCC Tells Court / Nigeria: The Economic Upside By Kemi Adeosun (finance Minister) / “arrested Member Of Ekiti Assembly Dies In DSS Custody”- Ekiti Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.