Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2542393 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
shocked shocked
Dream2:

Bro,visit the twitter handle of NYSC to read some desperate and funny comments,seriously the patience level is now zero.
One guy was even calling on EFCC to investigate them while one is begging,this is funny but sad.
God help us.
Lemme check
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Haychay:

Well some people believe love works out in real life just like in movies, thats y they watch telemondo n d rest,u can't blame them

What is the oda room?
The oda room is where u will hear the best soundtrack grin dazall
For other info n questions, u can contact y0rmee, guess u know why smiley
grin angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
I pray for a Nigeria like this. A Nigeria where tribe and religion aren't artificial boundaries.
Dream2:

Arrghh,Tch,Tch,Tch,One Nigeria bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dream2:
Arrghh,Tch,Tch,Tch,One Nigeria bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dream2:

Bro,visit the twitter handle of NYSC to read some desperate and funny comments,seriously the patience level is now zero.
One guy was even calling on EFCC to investigate them while one is begging,this is funny but sad.
God help us.

So I saw this.....

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoogu(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
aBbiie25:

At the moment, we have better things to think about than bashing. Am guessing you not a corp member or even a pcm, just a visitor expecting a bashing game. From the way i see it, you are the one who needs some growing up fa. Nairaland be needing some cleansing.. Bash Ali ni!
dont play into his hands...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoogu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

Trying hard to be funny. A clear conscience fears no accusation. I've never even taken note of your comments on this thread, yet you're ranting. You've not even heard my reasons. My comment wasn't even targeted at the ladies.
better not be... guess you know better than that!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shizzy7(f): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
hospitality is poor.

For example, if tfare to d next village is 100, if u wear ur uniform and can't speak.Yoruba(sometimes) they call.it 200.

No free ride from private cars even with ur uniform on.

Dem no try
So if you see free ride, you'll enter. ... you no dey fear abi.. .

I piry you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoogu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
shizzy7:

I piry you
papi you covered...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Haychay:

Well some people believe love works out in real life just like in movies, thats y they watch telemondo n d rest,u can't blame them

What is the oda room?
The oda room is where u will hear the best soundtrack grin dazall
For other info n questions, u can contact y0rmee, guess u know why smiley

mogbe! yaf destruction ma naw finish!

Sharliz love, no mind am oo. Come over, lemmie show u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
y0rmee:

show me here.. Ion like secret things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shollay09(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
hospitality is poor.

For example, if tfare to d next village is 100, if u wear ur uniform and can't speak.Yoruba(sometimes) they call.it 200.

No free ride from private cars even with ur uniform on.

Dem no try
padi be careful ooo... no be every free ride person dey follow ooo.
meanwhile, awoof dey run belle sometimes sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2017
aBbiie25:

Am very fine dear, atleast am trying to be. How your side na, how ppa dey go? Hope na smooth thingz fa?
Sorry about the delay...I believe before the month runs out something should happen,am fine and ppa is going fine too
Good morning

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2017
An online petion has been created and it takes just one min to sign the petition below z the link

https://www.change.org/p/bukolasaraki-get-nysc-and-fg-to-deploy-all-mobilised-batchb-stream2pcm-now?recruiter=663840533

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
y0rmee:

Lol..badt guy

How is yr ppa bro, hope its lively out there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Good news I brought to you all.

Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2017
shollay09:
padi be careful ooo... no be every free ride person dey follow ooo.
meanwhile, awoof dey run belle sometimes sha
that's not the point.

The point is, in villages like this, commercial bikes and cabs are not much, sometimes u have to wait for hours waiting for one.

It is not abnormal that you get help from non commercial cars and bikes.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2017
shizzy7:

I piry you
when you get posted to a village, you will understand.

Will you trek instead?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Dream2:

Oga o,na recession cause am joor.
dem just dey take advantage ni jare.

But I don't have that issue sha cos I speak Yoruba to dem..

If u can't speak Yoruba, na wahala.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by TheOtherRoom: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Wow this is

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sgd: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT The wisest man that ever lived, Solomon, wrote, "train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he would not depart from it". It has become a struggle for us as young school leavers and youths as we learn and try not to depart from the foundation and principles that makes and binds us as a nation. One of which is integration masterminded and its frontier is the National Youth Service Corps. Kudos to our leaders that brought this wonderful programme into this great nation. I believe in Nigeria, our great country, we have been trained for the nation and we expect to reach out to lives through your platform ( Nysc). Though it has been delayed, we trust it should no longer be delayed as it affects us and the societal values. Quite alright we were told we were to commence this January but it's getting to mid January and we are yet to get feedbacks. Many of us has to quit our jobs to ensure we get involved in this scheme while some had rejected job offers because they are expectant of the call this January. we trust you have us in mind; though delay is not denial, yet, delay defeats equity.Please sir, we need updates as for when we shall report to camp so we can plan our futures and prevent poor performance. Our parents and relatives are beginning to think we didn't attend school especially as some of our mate are already serving. As the saying goes, "an idle mind is the devils workshop". We are trying not to be the tools of the devil but as a father you know better when a string is stretched past its elastic limits. Let's try and reduce the rate of people that are idle in the nation as we think this would foster peace and economic growth in the country. Dear Federal Government we understand the economic situation the nation is facing but please remember we are the future of this nation and we would neither let you nor our fathers down. # CHANGE BEGINS WITH US# We use this medium to call on the attention of our amiable President to listen to the cries and plight of his children as we look forward to be called upon a week time. Best regards; NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Corrected copy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
Wow this is
Boys don bad o! Good for NYSC.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
Wow this is
oboi d person wey arrange dis format na baba ooo
i twaleh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benueguy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
Wow this is
Is this for real?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Stream 2 get ready
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nawtiebynature(f): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
br0wnn:
Stream 2 get ready

Please how true is this?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shollay09(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
that's not the point.

The point is, in villages like this, commercial bikes and cabs are not much, sometimes u have to wait for hours waiting for one.

It is not abnormal that you get help from non commercial cars and bikes.
Toor!!!! Pele padi...well its not, just be careful....

by the way, trekking shld be ur hobby now.... *jez kidding*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
shollay09:
Toor!!!! Pele padi...well its not, just be careful....

by the way, trekking shld be ur hobby now.... *jez kidding*
i trek. But not when u have to go to the next village for that "time waster" called CDS.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
dem just dey take advantage ni jare.

But I don't have that issue sha cos I speak Yoruba to dem..
If u can't speak Yoruba, na wahala.
That's bad,people like to take advantage sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ecmb(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
Wow this is

Unofficial
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by TheOtherRoom: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
ecmb:

Unofficial
unofficially Official

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.