Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2548563 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
joshuachuks93:
Bros dat head no dey two...only dis unique head....try check am.

oh, sorry baba, no be your moniker I check hin pishure, na haychay own, na hin head be like map of nigeria.

but bro, you fkup o+oo u for no say make I check ur own gan gan naw, he con worse pass map of nigeria, e be like map of Botswana in Europe....

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
BeeSwagz:

ogaaa oooo.. see what NYSC has caused? every now has a relative @nysc
loool, assin ehn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BayoMiller: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=MrGentleTouch post=52788841]N19,800 can never go anywhere in terms of your upkeep as a corps member. You need another source of income.

I can show you how you can be making 150% of your bitcoin in just 15 days.

Atleast this will suppliment your monthly allawi.

Contact me on whatsapp for detail.[/quopurchase bitcoin at a very affordable rate, contact me on 08061154039
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DanBJ(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2017
I don wash plate tire, I don clean motor tire, I don sleep tire, even drug, ironing abgada and suits endlessly, depression is setting in, everyday casting from my parents (esp. my Father). Next thing on my mind is to end this. By any means.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BeeSwagz(f): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
grin cheesy
DanBJ:
I don wash plate tire, I don clean motor tire, I don sleep tire, even drug, ironing abgada and suits endlessly, depression is setting in, everyday casting from my parents (esp. my Father). Next thing on my mind is to end this. By any means.
, cool
DanBJ:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2017
DanBJ:

lol.

try impregnating a girl jere. that means is a better means

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2017
DanBJ:
LOL,Lord have mercy oo,very funny,i nearly lost my cool yesterday when 2 of my elder sisters called me simultaneously asking me when I will be going for service,mehn,one even said"I told dad to investigate you properly o,I doubt you even go to school at all,mechanic work don sweet ur body,o ti n ri owo ojuma abi?God,I just pressed the red button on my phone.
NYSC abeg Naaaaa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by xzile: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Hello pcms, my advice is you should not totally disregard any rumours u hear about your mobilisation just like the one that said you will be mobilised in March in place of 17a. Throughout my service year every events always starts like a rumor ( e.g head count, pop). So make plans towards every rumours you hear cuz they most probably come true. During my service year just about 2weeks to passing out rumours started flying that stream 1 will be the only ones to pass out that stream 2 would have to wait. Nysc officials told us its not true initially, they posted a disclaimer to that effect. We disregarded it cuz it has never happened in history of nysc. Lo and behold it came to pass that stream 2 passed out exactly 1month after stream 1 did. So my advice is u engage urself in whatever till your call up to avoid rise and fall of hopes.
Come to think of it they blamed the discrepancies on low funding and Nigeria is not getting better. So do you think they will mobilise B16 II January and still mobilise A17 1&2 March and A17b 1&2 october. Bearing in mind that there are spill overs of 2016 that were due to be mobilised but we not due to funding. And as i write thousands will still graduate before February in campuses. So i think they will want to merge you guys with more ppl to make up for A17 and save cost.
I rep cross river B15 stream2.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2017
xzile:
Hello pcms, my advice is you should not totally disregard any rumours u hear about your mobilisation just like the one that said you will be mobilised in March in place of 17a. Throughout my service year every events always starts like a rumor ( e.g head count, pop). So make plans towards every rumours you hear cuz they most probably come true. During my service year just about 2weeks to passing out rumours started flying that stream 1 will be the only ones to pass out that stream 2 would have to wait. Nysc officials told us its not true initially, they posted a disclaimer to that effect. We disregarded it cuz it has never happened in history of nysc. Lo and behold it came to pass that stream 2 passed out exactly 1month after stream 1 did. So my advice is u engage urself in whatever till your call up to avoid rise and fall of hopes.
Come to think of it they blamed the discrepancies on low funding and Nigeria is not getting better. So do you think they will mobilise B16 II January and still mobilise A17 1&2 March and A17b 1&2 october. Bearing in mind that there are spill overs of 2016 that were due to be mobilised but we not due to funding. And as i write thousands will still graduate before February in campuses. So i think they will want to merge you guys with more ppl to make up for A17 and save cost.

hello bro, how many months into ur service year before they did the head count? me I want to be travelling always o. is there any way to guess or forecast the head count?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DanBJ(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
chiefojiji:

lol.

try impregnating a girl jere. that means is a better means
I tried that too maybe they'll look at me like a grown man, only to find out 'it didn't even impregnate' her. LOBATON.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
DanBJ:

I tried that too maybe they'll look at me like a grown man, only to find out 'it didn't even impregnate' her. LOBATON.

if to say it's not a sin to kill, I for say make u try dat one too.....

is either ur daddy send u go abroad by force, orrrrrrrr!!!

you go to government garden of eden.

just to leave the house noni...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
DanBJ:

if to say it's not a sin to kill, I for say make u try dat one too.....

is either ur daddy send u go abroad by force, orrrrrrrr!!!

you go to government garden of eden.

just to leave the house noni...

#butIprayYouShantKill
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dream2:

LOL,Lord have mercy oo,very funny,i nearly lost my cool yesterday when 2 of my elder sisters called me simultaneously asking me when I will be going for service,mehn,one even said"I told dad to investigate you properly o,I doubt you even go to school at all,mechanic work don sweet ur body,o ti n ri owo ojuma abi?God,I just pressed the red button on my phone.
NYSC abeg Naaaaa.

Lmao, no worry bros leave dem their eyes go clear soon if u don enter camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
buh come ooo
all dose people wey jst dey complain abt dia parents doubting d credibility of dem been a graduate,
is it dat u neva show dem ur certificate??

coz to me, nobody can ever doubt me since my cert is even wit my dad till today
so am tinking dat should apply to everybody
if d proof of u been a graduate (cert) is wit ya, nobody wuld even tink of doubting ya

guys reason am, una suppose undstnd wetin i dey talk now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by xzile: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
joshuakdboy. Head coints are impromptu. If its state or local u get 2days nofication. If its fedral u will be notified that day. Federal head count dont happen often, you might not experience it in ur yr. If u like traveling arrange with your LI. Dats the surest cover up but it will cost you. Other ways are, keep ur kaki at ur ppa so that if impromptu headcount comes up u just call an area boy to put it on and impersonate you. But depends on how sharp or dull ur LI is. U can still keep in touch with ur colleagues to get informed of headcount and be ready to run back to ur ppa any time they call u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kay005: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:
buh come ooo
all dose people wey jst dey complain abt dia parents doubting d credibility of dem been a graduate,

if d proof of u been a graduate (cert) is wit ya, nobody wuld even tink of doubting ya

oya comma borrow me ur own for 1 and a 1/2 day na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
I still dey sha.
chiefojiji:

killing you keeh!!!

please don't let it kee you oooooooooo, we're in heat together, and u can't just come and think it will kill you....

#kolewerk baby

at the end, na selfie go suffer am for camp......

like this :
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
where are dos shoedren dat haf aunties and uncle's working with nysc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
segunk1:

Lmao, no worry bros leave dem their eyes go clear soon if u don enter camp.
LOL,won't blame them bro,2years no be small thing but I believe they care for their bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jenijeni: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:
buh come ooo

i tier oooo my parents are d ones calming me down cus dy saw my certificate n it's impressive
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:
buh come ooo

You mean your certificate is still with your dad?to me it's weird and kind of childish(I meant no insult)
What happen to if he collect it,read then analyse/criticize where necessary then give it back to you? it's your cert not dad cert.
Well on the issue of nobody will doubt you,a lot will doubt,only you will not doubt yourself,those whose parent are doubting them doesn't mean that they do not show their cert to them,the parents/loved ones are only telling them indirectly that TIME WAIT FOR NO ONE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jenijeni: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:
buh come ooo

i tier for dm My parents are not even disturbing me cus i came with my certificate n it is impressive
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
My father is 60+ and his certificate is STILL with his father undecided Nothing childish in that. Wasn't he the one that trained him in school? lol.
Dream2:

You mean your certificate is still with your dad?to me it's weird and kind of childish(I meant no insult)
What happen to if he collect it,read then analyse/criticize where necessary then give it back to you? it's your cert not dad cert.
Well on the issue of nobody will doubt you,a lot will doubt,only you will not doubt yourself,those whose parent are doubting them doesn't mean that they do not show their cert to them,the parents/loved ones are only telling them indirectly that TIME WAIT FOR NO ONE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
jenijeni:

i tier for dm My parents are not even disturbing me cus i came with my certificate n it is impressive
datz wht am talking abt
when my people even dey help me search for work wit ma cert
who won doubt me again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
My father is 60+ and his certificate is STILL with his father undecided Nothing childish in that. Wasn't he the one that trained him in school? lol.

i tire ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dream2:

dis is Nigeria where we answa question wit question
so i will ask u dis
whtz wrong wit my dad keeping my original cert, and me using d photocopies for job hunting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
chiefojiji:

oya comma borrow me ur own for 1 and a 1/2 day na
u wuld av to confront my dad on dat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by theimmortals(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
All I know is that before this thread reaches 2100pages I will be in camp.
if you don't believe it like
if you believe it share.

1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:

dis is Nigeria where we answa question wit question
so i will ask u dis
whtz wrong wit my dad keeping my original cert, and me using d photocopies for job hunting
Well,i typed "to me" which means it's just my opinion and it's not in anyway to condemn your lovely dad action(I'm not in the position to do that and will never condemn the action of someone old enough to be my dad)
To your question,nothing wrong,different strokes for different people.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
My apologies sis,I meant not to disrespect,it's just my opinion.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
xzile:

kai oga i swear u don fall my hand
we all know dia was nothing like stream 1 and 2 before, in d past, all pcm dat falls to a particular batch are all mobilized once, so dat also makes dem pass out from service dsame time

not until recently when pcm are becoming much, d scheme introduced streams

so if we agree to dat, without anybody telling you, be it rumour or otherwise, we should all know dia is no possible way stream 1 and 2 wuld pass out from service dsame time, when dey neva commence service together

i.e,logically stream 1 shuld pass out before stream 2

and anoda tin, how is it even possible for u to tink dat pcm who already had a call up number with 2016B tag wuld now be mobilize as 2017A, dat really baffles me

hmmmm, oga i totally dispute ur claims

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.