Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2554270 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kay005:
Oga if u like u can rep sambisa B20 stream10 nah u sabi....A16 stream2 went to camp around june during ramadan period and for A17 to be mobilized, A16 stream2 must av passed out and that maybe around MAY for A17 to be mobilized and deployed and not MARCH as you claimed . So definitely B16 stream2 is not going be joined to with ur so called A17. Inaddition, NYSC said no fund to mobilize B16 stream2 then, since fund has nw been approved, is it nw the same NYSC that cant cateer for just ordinary B16 stream2 that will merge B16 stream2 with A17.....Note : Am not in hurry to go camp or service, I just want to put this service stuff behind me.
You are ryt dear.....i didn't want to respond to dat guy. Tnx for dat intelligent reply..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dream2:

Well,i typed "to me" which means it's just my opinion and it's not in anyway to condemn your lovely dad action(I'm not in the position to do that and will never condemn the action of someone old enough to be my dad)
To your question,nothing wrong,different strokes for different people.
no hard feelings man
we cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
chiefojiji:

oh, sorry baba, no be your moniker I check hin pishure, na haychay own, na hin head be like map of nigeria.

but bro, you fkup o+oo u for no say make I check ur own gan gan naw, he con worse pass map of nigeria, e be like map of Botswana in Europe....

Lol....funny you... Chief of Ojuju.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kay005: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol you're too polite. You're entitled to your own opinion without feeling the need to be apologetic.
Dream2:

My apologies sis,I meant not to disrespect,it's just my opinion.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kay005:
Baba mi, nah so jare...some people think the pcms are newbies for this nysc stuff just because they served before us...
Bros na so o....very soon dis Matter go end.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by xzile: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kay005:
Oga if u like u can rep sambisa B20 stream10 nah u sabi....A16 stream2 went to camp around june during ramadan period and for A17 to be mobilized, A16 stream2 must av passed out and that maybe around MAY for A17 to be mobilized and deployed and not MARCH as you claimed . So definitely B16 stream2 is not going be joined to with ur so called A17. Inaddition, NYSC said no fund to mobilize B16 stream2 then, since fund has nw been approved, is it nw the same NYSC that cant cateer for just ordinary B16 stream2 that will merge B16 stream2 with A17.....Note : Am not in hurry to go camp or service, I just want to put this service stuff behind me.
Oga am not wishing that you don't do your service as at when due. My prayer is that you be called up tomorrow. I just gave you my analysis which might be right or wrong. I am not part of government nor nysc. If you want to blame somebody turn to ur government. I read u say funds approved, u sound like u are a foreign graduate. Approval is different from disbursement. You are lecturing me on the fact that A16 2 must pass out b4 A17 is mobilsed. Let ask you, in history of nysc has passing out ever been splited according to streams? Have nysc ever delayed mobilisation of same batch months apart? Has nysc ever reduced the number of graduates to be mobilised. Answer is bros all these things starts recently. From my view point nysc is coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:
u wuld av to confront my dad on dat
is ur daddy army or solja
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
chiefojiji:

oh, sorry baba, no be your moniker I check hin pishure, na haychay own, na hin head be like map of nigeria.

but bro, you fkup o+oo u for no say make I check ur own gan gan naw, he con worse pass map of nigeria, e be like map of Botswana in Europe....

undecided undecided

If e no b sehh I no get bar3, I am coming for u 2mao lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:

kai oga i swear u don fall my hand
we all know dia was nothing like stream 1 and 2 before, in d past, all pcm dat falls to a particular batch are all mobilized once, so dat also makes dem pass out from service dsame time

not until recently when pcm are becoming much, d scheme introduced streams

so if we agree to dat, without anybody telling you, be it rumour or otherwise, we should all know dia is no possible way stream 1 and 2 wuld pass out from service dsame time, when dey neva commence service together

i.e,logically stream 1 shuld pass out before stream 2

and anoda tin, how is it even possible for u to tink dat pcm who already had a call up number with 2016B tag wuld now be mobilize as 2017A, dat really baffles me

hmmmm, oga i totally dispute ur claims

My brother, with this recent government, anything is possible.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by xzile: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
alphase:

kai oga i swear u don fall my hand
we all know dia was nothing like stream 1 and 2 before, in d past, all pcm dat falls to a particular batch are all mobilized once, so dat also makes dem pass out from service dsame time

not until recently when pcm are becoming much, d scheme introduced streams

so if we agree to dat, without anybody telling you, be it rumour or otherwise, we should all know dia is no possible way stream 1 and 2 wuld pass out from service dsame time, when dey neva commence service together

i.e,logically stream 1 shuld pass out before stream 2

and anoda tin, how is it even possible for u to tink dat pcm who already had a call up number with 2016B tag wuld now be mobilize as 2017A, dat really baffles me

hmmmm, oga i totally dispute ur claims
Oga am telling you my experience. Let me clarify A15 where splited into stteam 1&2. Both streams did their orientation differently. Stream 1around February and 2 around March . S1 (stream 1) received alawee in camp that February, left camp and S2 entered camp march and received March alawee. Both streams passed same time 14th April 2016. As they passed out S2 recived their outstanding alawee while at home to complete the 12 calendar month alawee. That has being the norm.
This is what we thought was the logic, while S1 legt camp they went home and resumed work same time with S2. Get the logic while S1 was in camp, S2 was home for 1month then while S2 was in camp S1 where at home. They both resumed duty 1week after S2 left camp. So the ought to pass out same day. But it changed in my time thereby made us spend 1 extra month in our ppa than S1 did.
As for the question about your callup letter bearing 16B it can still be another surprise from nysc if they choose to merge you. Just as they keep surprising us. But i pray you get moblised soonest.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
HEN-WHY-EX-SEA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by xzile: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
aBbiie25:

My brother, with this recent government, anything is possible.
Thats just the point am trying to make.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Haychay:

undecided undecided

If e no b sehh I no get bar3, I am coming for u 2mao lipsrsealed

tomorrow

u don waste ur ba3 refresh refresh nysc portal page finish hoping to see term table...

well,

i
a
m
h
e
r
e
u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kay005: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Dream2:

LOL,won't blame them bro,2years no be small thing but I believe they care for their bro.

That's true though.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kay005: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=aBbiie25 post=52839546]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2017
aydeluxe:
@Sharliz....how far?

AY you no go leave sharliz for neck?
Pesin wey still put hand for jaw dey bite finger nails jeje dey use style wait make nysc blow whistle so that she go find her square root,
You wan come dey pinch her for back of neck... Okay kontunu.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Kay005:
Yes, anything is possible...Assuming you are part of B16 Stream2 pcms and Nysc now merge you with A17 and they nw do their normal shuffle and divide A17 into stream1 and stream2 and you end up in A17 stream2 what wil be ur reaction? Isnt dat wickedness?

Omg! Iyen tun burujai, bros no go dey disclose that king thought again ooo, you go let people begin cry for ground now. Tufiakpa u go see where graduates go go evoke amadioha com begin send thunder go nysc office.

Shebi na kondo dem still go use attack dem online some days ago wey dem dey shout.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2017
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has concluded arrangements for the mobilization of the 2016 Batch B, Stream 11 Prospective Corps Members. In a memo sent to all State Coordinators, orientation exercise for the scheme will begin on the 26th of January and ends on the 16th of February.
It could be recalled that the DG of NYSC Brig. Gen Suleiman Kazuare had assured that stream 11 orientation exercise will commence in January 2017. “So far, we have received the green light from the relevant government agencies to prepare for the mobilisation of all qualified prospective corps members. However, the limited cumulative capacity of the orientation camps nationwide necessitates a second stream orientation course for the 2016 Batch B, which is being planned for January 2017" the DG said.
The timetable for the orientation exercise will be officially announced through NYSC official medium in the coming days.
Printing of CUL- 23rd....25th of January.
Orientation exercise - 26th Jan....16th Feb.
Swearing in Ceremony - 30th January.
"Copied"
Saw this somewhere cant wait for you guys to join us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Dotman2210:
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has concluded arrangements for the mobilization of the 2016 Batch B, Stream 11 Prospective Corps Members. In a memo sent to all State Coordinators, orientation exercise for the scheme will begin on the 26th of January and ends on the 16th of February.
It could be recalled that the DG of NYSC Brig. Gen Suleiman Kazuare had assured that stream 11 orientation exercise will commence in January 2017. “So far, we have received the green light from the relevant government agencies to prepare for the mobilisation of all qualified prospective corps members. However, the limited cumulative capacity of the orientation camps nationwide necessitates a second stream orientation course for the 2016 Batch B, which is being planned for January 2017" the DG said.
The timetable for the orientation exercise will be officially announced through NYSC official medium in the coming days.
"Copied"

Which source did you get this from bros, hope its not from an ancestral source, hope am not seeing twixted in another dimension.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lol you're too polite. You're entitled to your own opinion without feeling the need to be apologetic.
Polite?hmmm,that's what i keep hearing.
Yes,I'm entitled to my opinion but one need to be careful in his/her choice of words,it can be a source of happiness as well as sadness to others hence my apologies then as i don't want people to have the latter feelings with my words.LOL.
Good Morning and have a positive week ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Kay005:
Yes, anything is possible...Assuming you are part of B16 Stream2 pcms and Nysc now merge you with A17 and they nw do their normal shuffle and divide A17 into stream1 and stream2 and you end up in A17 stream2 what wil be ur reaction? Isnt dat wickedness?
Haaaaaaa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kenzico(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Dotman2210:
"Copied"

Another one!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Kay005:
Okay, i agree that anything can happen... According to the DG he said about 176,000 pcms registered for B16 and 86,000 pcms were deployed for B16 stream1 if am not mistaken then, B16 stream2 left should be 90,000 pcms and this B16 stream2 that are 90,000 are left out due to fund...They will now merge this same B16 stream2 that are about 90,000 to another Batch entirely which is A17 that will comprise of atleast let say 120,000 pcms making 210,000 pcms for A17 when they cant cateer for the whole B16 that were 176,000 and resulted to divide them into two streams just because there is no fund...Bro, nysc can deploy B16 stream2 anytime they like buh they are not merging anything.
kai baba u don talk am finish
d 120,000 u even gave A17 is too small
u no go dey talk abt someting around 200,000
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2017
segunk1:

AY you no go leave sharliz for neck?
Pesin wey still put hand for jaw dey bite finger nails jeje dey use style wait make nysc blow whistle so that she go find her square root,
You wan come dey pinch her for back of neck... Okay kontunu.
looool.. U r not serious n y do you think m biting my nails.. Nutty somebody
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2017
Kay005:
hahahahahahahaha
abeg no even reason am
jst imagine say dat one happen
oboi, people go die oooo

my own be say nysc fit mobilize 16b stream 2 anytime oo, e fit be March, June or even December
but, i repeat but dey can neva merge 16b wit a17
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2017
xzile:

Thats just the point am trying to make.

To be honest with u, you aren't making any point, you're only imagining. I have read all the rubbish u have written and i don't agree with u on any thing, i understand from the way u wrote the whole rubbish, u thought u were making sense. You said you're a corper, is obvious u only want pcms to feel frustrated.
How on earth did ur brain give you that stupid merging idea? Please keep all your evil thoughts to yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by afolwalex20(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Dotman2210:
"Copied"
Latest rumour hun?
We don hear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2017
alphase:

hahahahahahahaha
abeg no even reason am
jst imagine say dat one happen
oboi, people go die oooo

my own be say nysc fit mobilize 16b stream 2 anytime oo, e fit be March, June or even December
but, i repeat but dey can neva merge 16b wit a17

butcome!

indirectly, has it not been merged already

abi what is 16 looking for in 17.

#iKeepRememberingTheSingerOfThisSong"NigeriaJagajaga"

but I don't know if I should bless him or curse him.

#goodmorning beautiful people
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jenijeni: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Kay005:
dat is ur village ppl folo u up very well.
say after me
my father my father
it will not b my portion
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2017
xzile:

Oga am telling you my experience. Let me clarify A15 where splited into stteam 1&2. Both streams did their orientation differently. Stream 1around February and 2 around March . S1 (stream 1) received alawee in camp that February, left camp and S2 entered camp march and received March alawee. Both streams passed same time 14th April 2016. As they passed out S2 recived their outstanding alawee while at home to complete the 12 calendar month alawee. That has being the norm.
This is what we thought was the logic, while S1 legt camp they went home and resumed work same time with S2. Get the logic while S1 was in camp, S2 was home for 1month then while S2 was in camp S1 where at home. They both resumed duty 1week after S2 left camp. So the ought to pass out same day. But it changed in my time thereby made us spend 1 extra month in our ppa than S1 did.
As for the question about your callup letter bearing 16B it can still be another surprise from nysc if they choose to merge you. Just as they keep surprising us. But i pray you get moblised soonest.
Bros this your argument is baseless and unfounded. Do you think most of us here are novice....not at all dear. As for me i have been up to date with NYSC since 2014 Batch C and that was when this Stream issue Started...if u can recall d diff in time for that 2014 batch C S1 nd S2 camping was jst a week, same wt dat of 2015 Batch A S1 nd 2. It ws not evn in Feb nd March dat was a lie u told due to the elections it was early May and early June respectively. The diff was not up to a month. It was dat pf 15B S1 and S2 dat was up to a month and dat was why dey passed out differently. Bros i say it is grossly impossible and NYSC can't merge 16B S2 wt 17A....If dey evn imagine they will get d response of PCM all over. If dey can't mobilize few of us is it when we are much that they can?
No batch is mobilized except similar batch in d previous service year had passed out and16A S2 would pass out in May. Please argue correctly and intellectually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.