Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) (61413 Views)

See What Senator Ben Bruce Did Today At 'Made In Aba Trade Fair'(photos) / Pictures From "Made In Aba" Trade Fair In Abuja. / Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
frank442:

Then join APC

APC is fraud.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
freeze001:

What do you mean by a mistake in political choice? Since when did voting one's choice become a mistake because that choice didn't win? Is it then right for a section to be deliberately and blatantly favoured over others? Do we run a one party state? There is a reason it is called an election so people can make their choices. It is not supposed to come with some kind of vendetta or punishment against those who didn't vote for someone! Otherwise, how then do u isolate and 'reward' the few who voted the APC from the SE and SS? Or 'punish' those who voted against the APC from the SW and d North?

I am not advocating for the punishment or marginalisation of any region due to their political choices. All I am saying is, no region should cry marginalisation or try to crash the country simply because they supported a candidate that lost. When your candidate lose, you accept defeat and strategies for the next election and not try to crash the entire system.

And to the best of my knowledge, the poor people of this country are the ones being marginalised and punished by the political elites. When the going is good, politicians steal money collectively irrespective of tribe, they only cry tribal marginalisation when they are denied access to the looting table. We should advocate for the political elites to stop stealing what belongs to the poor masses. That's the only reasonable anti-marginalisation crusade that will make sense to me, not this tribal advocacy.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2016
I guess he's looking for supports from ndigbo
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2016
seunmsg:

I am not advocating for the punishment or marginalisation of any region due to their political choices. All I am saying is, no region should cry marginalisation or try to crash the country simply because they supported a candidate that lost. When your candidate lose, you accept defeat and strategies for the next election and not try to crash the entire system.

And to the best of my knowledge, the poor people of this country are the ones being marginalised and punished by the political elites. When the going is good, politicians steal money collectively irrespective of tribe, they only cry tribal marginalisation when they are denied access to the looting table. We should advocate for the political elites to stop stealing what belongs to the poor masses. That's the only reasonable anti-marginalisation crusade that will make sense to me, not this tribal advocacy.

So what you care about is the one that makes sense to you.
Why won't you allow others care about the ones that makes sense to them.

#Selfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2016
seunmsg:
These are the same people who want to break up the country because GEJ lost the election. They benefit the most from the country's massive population and diversity but still, they abuse everybody and claim they are being marginalised anytime they make mistake in their political choice.

Wetin yu dey write abi yu take OGORO?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Was his measurement taken for his prison uniform ? Quite appropriate.
He would need it.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2016
jmichlins:
I hope that the price of dollar will increase more so we can look inwards. I have a friend that learnt his tailoring trade here in Nnewi and went to Aba to perfect it. If this guy should sew a cloth for you, you will know that if given opportunity, and right market, D&G are just learning. God bless all Artisans especially metal fabricators like me

link me wit the tailor. Whr is his office I'm in nnewi

I stopped buying shirt. presently I only buy polo and jeans.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by stevedre: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2016
wallex1983:

So they need to work seriously to change may to shall....... .

I just tire for our so called leaders, what's the benefit of changing May to shall ??. grin and people won't see that was an empty promise adjusted by grammar.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2016
chiefobdk:

link me wit the tailor. Whr is his office I'm in nnewi

I stopped buying shirt. presently I only buy polo and jeans.
his name is Kene and this is his digits 08032358809, 09095971720. Tell him emeka linked you up
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by amp01(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
tomakint:

May God bless the work of your hand jare my brother.

I know a guy in Aba,that makes my shirts,when I wear them,and am ask,which brand is this,I will say,made in Aba,and they will say it's a lie.
Aba tailors are very GOOD.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Swizdoe:
Dino Melaye - Saraki's official abobaku

grin grin
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Allosaurus: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Hypocrisy is when you shield tinubu because he is pure Yoruba but persecute saraki because he is not pure Yoruba and has an Igbo as his deputy.

Saraki is the man and nothing, I said nothing bad will come his way.
Or saying Fayose has Igbo blood because he's not a coward. I tire for Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by joanpinkie(f): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=ibedun post=42739956]Shameless thief given a platform by the same Eastside bushmen![/quote

Your hatred is so much, dont die of heart attach.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Primegold: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2016
ibedun:
Shameless thief given a platform by the same Eastside bushmen!

A simple study of your geography will tell you that Saraki represents Kwara. Kwara is in the North Central region in case you don't know and Saraki is a yoruba man (with fulani blood somewhere in his ancestry as he claims) so why the attack on 'Eastside'?

Saraki was elected on the platform of APC. The APC as a party is populated by and voted for largely by non Easterners.

If Saraki is unfit to be Senate President, blame the party and the senatorial constituency that gave him the platform and elected him senator.

Turning everything and anything as an opportunity to malign and attack a section of the country reeks of inferiority complex.

Please grow up. This is 2016.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Ephemmm: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Pheals:
God bless Nigeria and u are calling the President bubu kontinu

Bubu is just a slang to me: it is not a sign of disrespect to my able President. Get it right!
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2016
seunmsg:
These are the same people who want to break up the country because GEJ lost the election. They benefit the most from the country's massive population and diversity but still, they abuse everybody and claim they are being marginalised anytime they make mistake in their political choice.

Biafra has existed long before GEJ came to national prominence and has nothing to do with him losing election.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Ephemmm: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2016
DikeOha882:
Trash coming out from a misfit Igbos have not shown any remorse voting for goodluck. All we are asking is equal representation and enthronment of fiscal federalism. Igbos are fighting for the removal of quota system so that merit takes its rightful place. But folks from your region and awusa fulani who are benefitting the most are kicking againsrt it

at bolded, you got it wrong here.

When the people from this region occupied almost all the dominant positions under GEJ, the fighting for equal representation was not serious:all these crying of marginalization is just because of political miscalculations.
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Pheals(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

Bubu is just a slang to me: it is not a sign of disrespect to my able President. Get it right!
brother people who not know that .....#fact no one reads your mind
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by miomio(f): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2016
seunmsg:

"they benefit the most in d country's massive population", did u really say this or some alien typed with ur phone? how do they benefit most? by organizing a trade fair for their own products? my dear u most be thinking from ur ANUS!
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2016
skelewu404:
The way Dino is following saraki everywhere i just hope he will not follow him to prison
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:
You see, our Ibo brothers would benefit much from this Bubu's ban of some imported products as this will give their ingenuity opportunity to thrive. Instead of objective thinking and analysis, every move by the present administration is a target against Ibos in their inordinate belief.

Why all these discrimination and ethnicity when it is obvious that the same blood is flowing in our veins? Nigeria shall be great again if we are ready to pay the price.

God bless Nigeria.
broz it shall be well wid u and ur unborn generationz ojere.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by tinktanker: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
ibedun:
Shameless thief given a platform by the same Eastside bushmen!
u so backward in reasoning. U labelled him a thief with no prove of Wat he stole. Is buhari no a thief too?
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by omnisali: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:
You see, our Ibo brothers would benefit much from this Bubu's ban of some imported products as this will give their ingenuity opportunity to thrive. Instead of objective thinking and analysis, every move by the present administration is a target against Ibos in their inordinate belief.

Why all these discrimination and ethnicity when it is obvious that the same blood is flowing in our veins? Nigeria shall be great again if we are ready to pay the price.

God bless Nigeria.

it's not ethnicity, we want to secede pls not patronising
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by omnisali: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

God bless Nigeria.

it's not ethnicity.Patronising because we want to secede, how long will it last. We r wiser now
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Ephemmm: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2016
omnisali:

it's not ethnicity, we want to secede pls not patronising

and who is stopping you from doing so?
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dino d bodyguard
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by Naijiant: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:

O di mma Anaedo. Though am from Nsukka but Nnewi is my home. B&b here
Even at that..perhaps have lived up to being a citizen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Policemen Arrest SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.