Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful (1844 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
He trains your siblings in school He gives your parents money monthly He takes care of you, your kids and all your siblings. You call him a good husband, responsible man, you call him all the good names in the world. But the moment he buys one derica of rice for his own mother or gives little change to any of his siblings, it becomes a trouble in the home, you begin to frustrate his life, you don't need to be confirmed, you are a WITCH. A heartless WITCH.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by amtaken(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Are you talking from experience son?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
amtaken:
Are you talking from experience son?
Yes grandma.

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Since when has ingratitude become a national issue? undecided

I don't believe the story is true anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by gabinogem(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Funny... but true. Some ladies do exhibit such insane attitude.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:
Since when has ingratitude become a national issue? undecided

I don't believe the story is true anyway.
Are you making sense?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
Are you making sense?

If the story is true, then you are a mumu. Seriously. I am not saying it to insult you for the sake of insulting you but if you were my brother I would slap you. No woman can treat any man from my family like this. None! Why? They wouldn't allow it.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
gabinogem:
Funny... but true. Some ladies do exhibit such insane attitude.

Why would a man marry such a woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

If the story is true, then you are a mumu. Seriously. I am not saying it to insult you for the sake of insulting you but if you were my brother I would slap you. No woman can treat any man from my family like this. None! Why? They wouldn't allow it.
With all due respect sir/madam, i think u are brainless. Did i tell you i was the one? Abeg clean ur eyeglass and read it again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
With all due respect sir/madam, i think u are brainless. Did i tell you i was the one? Abeg clean ur eyeglass and read it again. Thanks.

So it is not even your marriage and yet you open a thread saying "Nigerian women"?
Whose marriage do you have such exact insight into?

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

So it is not even your marriage and yet you open a thread saying "Nigerian women"?
Whose marriage do you have such exact insight into?
Can you do me a favour pls? Just keep quiet and read some meaningful comments. Trust me, it will do you no harm.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by gabinogem(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

Why would a man marry such a woman? undecided
because some men don't see these red-flags from the onset. Alot of men love ladies who are "hard to get", thus struggle to keep up with their excesses as time pass by even into marriage. Such men often believe in the principle of "pain is love".

It's quite sad to know that we are the architect of our misfortunes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
Can you do me a favour pls? Just keep quiet and read some meaningful comments. Trust me, it will do you no harm.

You still haven't told me how you are related to the Nigerian witch. angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
gabinogem:
because some men don't see these red-flags from the onset. Alot of men love ladies who are "hard to get", thus struggle to keep up with their excesses as time pass by even into marriage. Such men often believe in the principle of "pain is love".

It's quite sad to know that we are the architect of our misfortunes.

That's good news. If we are the architects of our misfortune, we can be the architects of our fortune. wink

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

Ok, relax, i will tel u
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by crackhaus: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
He trains your siblings in school
He gives your parents money monthly
He takes care of you, your kids and all
your siblings. You call him a good
husband, responsible man, you call
him all the good names in the world. But the moment he buys one derica of
rice for his own mother or gives little
change to any of his siblings, it
becomes a trouble in the home, you
begin to frustrate his life, you don't
need to be confirmed, you are a WITCH.
A heartless WITCH.
You don't need to be confirmed... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
crackhaus:
You don't need to be confirmed... cheesycheesy
bro, how u see am?
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by gabinogem(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

That's good news. If we are the architects of our misfortune, we can be the architects of our fortune. wink
yeah... certainly. It's a two way thing.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Dyt(f): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by crackhaus: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
bro, how u see am?
You're very correct.

Modern day semi-literate witches don't fly in the night anymore, that's just too stressful and not posh enough...they now wear makeup, fix expensive hair extensions, and are in a constant turf war with their mother-in-laws. gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by greatness22(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
crackhaus:

You're very correct.

Modern day semi-literate witches don't fly in the night anymore, that's just too stressful and not posh enough...they now wear makeup, fix expensive hair extensions, and are in a constant turf war with their mother-in-laws. gringrin
Lolz, now thats WICKED.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
greatness22:
need to be confirmed, you are a WITCH. A heartless WITCH.

So the man living with a witch is what?

A......

#chorus# A wizard!

He should divorce her as.s.

Why put up with so much bull.crap in one life

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by 4nobody4every1: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
crackhaus:

You're very correct.

Hahaha, you are a clown, Lol @ witches wearing make..up, no dull moment on Nairaland grin grin cool
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by 2good(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
greatness22:
need to be confirmed, you are a WITCH. A heartless WITCH.

Stand your ground. You are the boss not the other way round
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful by crackhaus: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahaha, you are a clown, Lol @ witches wearing make..up, no dull moment on Nairaland grin grin cool
Yes na gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Family Takes Pictures As Son Loses Virginity / Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. / Who Will Be Your First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.