Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband (1761 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
1. He is violent towards her
Battered woman syndrome (BWS) is a mental disorder that develops in victims of domestic violence as a result of serious, long-term abuse. In short, the wife is so beaten and bullied by her husband that one day she reaches her breaking point and snaps, and acts on her emotions. These emotions could cause her to stab, wound or kill her spouse. Abroad, it is a defence called the battered spouse defense.

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
2. He is a cheater
It’s normal to see most women as calm creatures who are untiring, forgiving and generally warm. But with every rule comes the exception. While society is prepping most women to be forgiving and understanding wives, we have the women who will not take any nonsense from their husbands and have a specific hatred for cheating. If she does her part as a good wife but her husband cannot keep it in his pants, she will speed up the ‘till death do us apart’ aspect just to be rid of him.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
3. Inheritance/Money
If your life insurance is just the right amount or you’ve come into a lot of money during the marriage, the money may become more appealing to your wife than your life. Plus, if you guys are not getting along or she has no fond memories of you, even more reason for her to kill you. You may give her a fair share of what you have but she may think why settle for half when I can have it all? She will start looking for the perfect ‘accident’ which will befall you and lead to her gaining all your money and property.

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
4. He molests/harms their child
The bond between a mother and her child is one that no man can ever understand. It is a bond secured from the conception, to the pregnancy and all down to the bitter-sweet gruelling hours in labour spent pushing out the baby. Some mothers will say it’s because of the beauty of life, others will say it’s because of responsibility but whatever it is, most mothers will fight to the death for their children. So, if the woman’s husband was to harm the child or sexually abuse the child, a woman will switch from wife to mother real quick and kill her husband.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
5. Wickedness
Sometimes, it may not even be the man’s fault. He may have been a good father, great husband and all that but the woman just wants to end his life. Maybe she is tired of being his wife, maybe she is bored or maybe she wants to see how to get away with murder. Wickedness is a valid reason for killing your husband and those wicked women are termed witches whether or not they practice juju.

Add yours

Cc royalroy
Lalasticlala

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by tizblink: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wickedness the only legit reason
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Arsenate(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
You missed the most important one;
When she starts seeing and fuuuckking someone outside.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Arsenate:
You missed the most important one;
When she starts seeing and fuuuckking someone outside.

I said feel free to add yourself
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Number 4 though. If I was unfortunate to marry that kind of person, I wouldn't think twice about killing him. My only worry is that I'll go to jail and my kid/s will be motherless. Or not. It can be classified as a crime of passion. Which mother will fold her hands and let her child's molester go free?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Dajugba: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
In as much I hate to see women being emotionally or physical hurt, I don't think anything should justify why a lady should kill her hubby. If she can't cope, it wise to walk away rather than strategising evil.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by papinx(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
On point Op......

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 27, 2016
what stops a wife to walk away when she feels her partner isn't what she deserves rather than harbouring evil thoughts

Don't tell me it's bcs kids, there are always solutions to that

It takes an evil person to think evil.. simple
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Wife Would Want To Kill Her Husband by OsbornTyler7: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you are considering a polish bride as your wife, you're on the right track. Polish women are known for their lovely personalities, bright smiles, and positive vibes. As a man, you'll want to impress these beautiful ladies, so be modest, avoid arguing, and show an interest in her family and culture. Here are some tips for impressing a bride. And remember to have a good time! She will appreciate it!

(1) (Reply)

Getting Divorced In Nigeria / Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! / Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.