Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree (716 Views)

Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? / She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram / Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by Eddygourdo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
I met a pretty lady at am after party a year ago. After that initial chat and exchange of contacts, which was after a pleasant convo. I noticed her behaviour towards me was very withdrawn after three dates. She gave excuses regularly for not keeping to appointments and unashamedly tells me she visited a friend, hung out with a friend, went shopping with a friend etc you see I happen to be a reactive lover. I dey play the game any which way the babe want am. You come off as unserious and a hot "many men wanna have me babe" I simply chop my turn and leave you for the many men. Please why should other men eat and clean mouth but you intend I should marry their remnant. Of course am not particular about a Virgin or ones past. But I start counting the men from the day I said hello and you accepted my advances.

Long story short, since she was beautiful and I truly had serious intentions for her Initially till she proved to be an "our wife" material. I waiting on the wings patiently for my turn of her public part. After six months or thereabouts after treating me unfairly. The jungle matured and I joined the party. I realises that she was becoming too serious, she drooped her numerous bfs and wanted to be monogamous. But yours truly wanted that earlier and she was too hot to notice. Yes I know I should have slept with her maybe only ten times just as management before leaving so it doesn't look as if I used her, especially as I no longer had any long term intentions for her. But when I withdrew and stopped the calls etc she took offence. Bad mouthing me to our common friends as a man who led her on. Blah blah blah. The day she started treating me well. I was surprised as I had stopped complaining from my friendzoned hell. I accepted her bulls hit since I replaced her with other babes during that period. Thus didn't feel it.

If she wanted to debe for me and saw me as husband material, when I came with innocent intentions why she rubbish am. As she had no feelings for me then and later had feelings, don't I also exercise the right to lose the earlier feelings I had for her? At least I walked away early to give her other men room to return and continue from where they stopped. Many ladies should understand there are men Like me whose love is conditional. Reactionary love. With a thin line of interest or disinterest. I know u will read this. Stop the slander and leave me alone. Double standards
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by MzPecs(f): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
...and the moral of this story is?
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
This OP seriously needs medical attention, something is seriously wrong somewhere
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by kaziblake(f): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
And?
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
So really? This is the sperm that won? undecided undecided
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by lovely17(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op read your post over again and explain to me what you just cos am confused as f!ck
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by flokii: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hokay...

so what should i do now
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mchew
Re: She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree by cruzita(f): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
the head and tail is what I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wedding Pix (photo) / After Watching This Video! I Have Come To The Conclusion Yoruba Men Are The Best / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.