Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Hehehe Val Break Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hehehe Val Break Line (462 Views)

Hehehe! Some Babes Can Be Funny Sha Oo / Hehehe Fake Life Everywia (funny Picz) / Hehehe! See The Hilarious Way This Girl Blocked This Guy On Whatsapp (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hehehe Val Break Line by adexdon(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Guys are planning to break up with their gal friends this season. Ok o make I help una...he hehe val break up lines.

1) You have 5000 friends on facebook..you're cheating on me with 5000 men? You wicked. Its over..

2) Jeez, so you are still using king James bible? ITS OVER BETWEEN US

.3) I told you not to Vote for Buhari during that Election period, Yet you went ahead abi?ITS OVER.

.4) Who is that Godwin you are singing about? So you can't sing with my own name?Its over!.

5) Her: bae am sleepy.Me: oh!!! so you want to cheat on me with the man of your dreams..its over!.

6) You say I'm the best thing that Happened to you.... what about Jesus? so you're not religious? it's over..

7) Her: Bae lets visit the zoo this weekend?Me: did you say zoo?Clearly you want to see your ex again.. Its over..

cool You're smiling in your sleep,what's so damn funny?You trying to imagine life without me?? its over.

9) I told you to stop greeting me in the morning. So why did you greet me? In fact its over..

10) Why will you use seat belt in my car. So you don't trust me with your life? Oya get out...its over..

11) I called you by 12 mid night and your phone is switched off.Your cheating on me abi. Is over..

12) You smiled at the guy in the car while we were trekking. why? its 0ver..

13) why did you open the cotton from the right side when you were entering the room, you want to tear it abi Its over..

14) You call me "baby"? So you're trying to say i'm childish? It's over..

15) Why will you call me with etisalat number, after I told you how they collected my airtime? ITS OVER ..

16) You are always abbreviating your texts, you want our childrento be short abi? It's OVER!.

17) Why are you watching Discovery Channel? You Wannadiscover new ways to leave me??… It’s Over!....Add yours
Re: Hehehe Val Break Line by Laveda(f): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Hehehe Val Break Line by doyinisaac(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
All this because of val...what happened to "baby please I cannot celebrate valentine because the naira is weak"...grin

1 Like

Re: Hehehe Val Break Line by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

zero one three two

(1) (Reply)

Pacquiao Says Gay People Are Less Than Animals / Lost Love Spells In Canada Bahrain USA +27848412775 London New York,manchester / 6 Awesome Ways To Keep The Spark Alive In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.