Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) (44137 Views)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by volterra(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oh! What a wicked world.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by justmenoni: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
She's still my husband naso she go talk until the worst will happen...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by olafunny(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
cry
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by bankyblue(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Na wa o! Animal in human skin
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Glossyclick(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
shocked shocked tufiakwa. Guys bad sha
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by ladyF(f): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
welcome back dear

Lol thanks kiss but I no travel
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by sirjakez(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
animals re better Dan some people... this is really bad
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by ishiamu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by trappatoni(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:
You will see a guy with clear traits of domestic violence and open your 2 eyes and 2 legs and marry him all in the name of being Mrs? Then u will still give excuse on top that you cannot leave because of the kids? Oya clap for yourself! angry

Sometimes you don't even feel pity for them anymore. Since they enjoy being punching bags, who am I to object on their behalf? When he beats you to death, maybe God will give you a grand welcome for turning the other cheek. undecided Anyway sha....

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
material things my sis.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
When they neglect cool guys for rascals wat do they expect,I often tell ladies,don't marry him hoping to change him,he'll end up changing ur face settings undecided undecided
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by gbens2000(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jaideyone:
animal. he should be beaten and stabbed in the face too
I seconded to that.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Ibari(f): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yoruba and abusive relationships..yet you will claim you are the most respectful in Nigeria. Madam you are on your own. Next time he will pluck out your eyes.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by wobia007: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Feeling for the lady... Too bad
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Tundephish(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
this is total rubbish
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by allanphash7(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bade is bad but i dont believe the woman

There are somethings behind that none of us knows
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by chydo55: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
One thing I know from other stories similar to this is that " it is likely to occur again". If a man can hurt his wife to this extent, only GOD can stop him from killing her next time. Spouse murder is on the increase in Nigeria. Is it NOT better to divorce and have peace while you are still alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Dmillionaire: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
the same people
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:
You will see a guy with clear traits of domestic violence and open your 2 eyes and 2 legs and marry him all in the name of being Mrs? Then u will still give excuse on top that you cannot leave because of the kids? Oya clap for yourself! angry

Sometimes you don't even feel pity for them anymore. Since they enjoy being punching bags, who am I to object on their behalf? When he beats you to death, maybe God will give you a grand welcome for turning the other cheek. undecided Anyway sha....

gibberish
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by kaziblake(f): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Omg!

That monster needs to be dealt with and lock up for the rest of his miserable life.

Why would a man raised his hands on his wife?

#saynotodomesticviolence#

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by akigbemaru: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
beatdown.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by viktor01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Strategic beating...but women sha, sometimes you wonder what is pushing them.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by isimemenuduehi11: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just luk at his name.bade.remove d e,wat is left tere is bad.meaning evrytin abt bade is bad.he should be in jail.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by geobestokoye: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
A beast in human form. sorry for the woonded
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
DEDICATED TO ALL BATTERED WOMEN..........I got flowers today! It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had our first argument last night; And he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt; I know that he is sorry and didn’t mean to say the things he said; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! It wasn’t our anniversary or any other special day; Last night he threw me into a wall and then started choking me; It seemed unreal, a nightmare, but you wake up from nightmares; And I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over—but I know he is sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! And it wasn’t Valentines Day or any other special day; Last night he beat me and threatened to kill me; Make-up and long sleeves didn’t hide the cuts and bruises this time; I couldn’t go to work today because I didn’t want anyone to know—but I know he’s sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! And it wasn’t Mother’s Day or any other special day; Last night he beat me again, and it was worse than all of the other times; If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of the kids? What about money? I’m afraid of him, but I’m too scared and dependent to leave him! But he must be sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today…. Today was a special day—it was the day of my funeral; Last night he killed me; If only I would have gathered the courage and strength to leave him; I could have received help from the Women’s Shelter, but I didn’t ask for their help; So I got flowers today—for the last time. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/man-beats-up-stabs-corps-member-wife/
nawao the man beat you blue and black o...
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by SUPOL(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:

U talk too much jor

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Asiri1991: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chai! Not good to pass through violence-free institutions. If she studied at EBSU, the news would have been on the contrary. Endure!
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by thorpido(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
'She got a swollen face because she is plump'......interesting!

People especially women,domestic violence can lead to death.Protect your life first.Stay away from an abuser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Irore: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
swtcharissa:
when I see ladies like this I give them only two percent of my pity. reason been that there is no smoke without fire...he must have shown u this part of himself when u were dating him..but because u feel u love him too much and with time he would change..u risk ur own precious life into marrying him...well sorry I hope he actually Changes with time

Dat is if they are properly married. Co-habiting because of desperate need to have a Bleep mate is a problem only God can deliver our girls from.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
where have you been all these while.

ladyF:

Lol thanks kiss but I no travel
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by thorpido(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ibari:
Yoruba and abusive relationships..yet you will claim you are the most respectful in Nigeria. Madam you are on your own. Next time he will pluck out your eyes.
Just because you have never left your village and your opinion is based on hearsay should not make you generalise.
Even white people get into abusive relationships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.