Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: (2440 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by Beremx(f): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
His supporters did not follow him to court today? Chai!
Nnamdi Kanu's case is becoming a forgotten issue.

2 Likes

Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by Beremx(f): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:
Beremx! It has been long...Hope You are ok..
a muru m nwa ofuru. I didn't see your congratulatory comment. abi you didn't see the thread by mayoroflagos?
Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by Clerverly: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Beremx:
a muru m nwa ofuru. I didn't see your congratulatory comment. abi you didn't see the thread by mayoroflagos?

Wow! I didn't hear nor see ooo!!!! Congratulations!!

I will send you a mail later...
Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by PhockPhockMan: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:
Why are we no longer seeing or reading about IPOB Youths protesting for the release of Nnamdi Kanu?

Why was the Court room and yard empty today, with only NNamdi and his handcuff the visible thing in Court today?

Why are they no longer issuing threats against the government of the "Zoo"?

Why has the Radio Biafra Suddenly gone quite?

O bu ka Nnamdi Jetara? ( Na so Nnamdi take Waka?

RIP Nnamdi Kanu!!

Shaarrrrraaaaap.
That was exactly the way Abiola, oladipo Diya, KudiRAT and co was also abandoned.
You take delight in insulting Igbos at the same time claiming to be Igbo.
Today at Aba high school, about three protesters was shot dead.

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by Beremx(f): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:

Wow! I didn't hear nor see ooo!!!! Congratulations!!
I will send you a mail later...
ok no worries. cool
Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by NobleAngell(f): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:

Their shops are far more important than kanu. He can go ffuck himself.
Too bad Kanu is the last to know that.
Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by Tokt: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
PhockPhockMan:

Shaarrrrraaaaap.
That was exactly the way Abiola, oladipo Diya, KudiRAT and co was also abandoned.
You take delight in insulting Igbos at the same time claiming to be Igbo.
Today at Aba high school, about three protesters was shot dead.

Keep fooling yourself.
[/s]

In otherwords u can confirm that the cursed dilector is abandoned. U see ur life? Shame.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by EternalTruths: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:
Why are we no longer seeing or reading about IPOB Youths protesting for the release of Nnamdi Kanu?

Why was the Court room and yard empty today, with only NNamdi and his handcuff the visible thing in Court today?

Why are they no longer issuing threats against the government of the "Zoo"?

Why has the Radio Biafra Suddenly gone quite?

O bu ka Nnamdi Jetara? ( Na so Nnamdi take Waka?

RIP Nnamdi Kanu!!

Useless question

If they protest you complain and if they don't you complain. angry
Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by ishiamu(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lies n lies
Re: Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: by modik(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Freedom is sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Explodes / JUST IN: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Babangida, Three Others / I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.