Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... (1188 Views)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hey palz,

Just need your oppinion on this issue;

you have a daughter, 15 yrs old, she's a boarding student..

When school resumed, you saw her off to the bus park, saw the bus loading, before bidding her 'farewell'....

Only for you, getting to office, during office hour, you received a call that the bus your daughter boarded just had an accident with all on board dead!!

And you receive a call from your daughter that she's alright.

Explaining that immediately you left the bus park, she leave the bus park to her boyfriend house.

What Will You Do?
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by Dexpro: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Funny
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by Emmatdayo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by dacovajnr: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
For Nigeria parents oooo!Forget after thanksgiving for church you go xplain how you take get boyfriend @ your age and askhow long you've been crashing n casting with your boyfriend undecided
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by Bioboy1213(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lolz
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by sexymoma(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Believe me... Nairaland parents won't comment on this grin
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
sexymoma:
Believe me... Nairaland parents won't comment on this grin

Why?
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by sexymoma(f): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Why?
what do you want them to write grin support immorality grin
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
sexymoma:
what do you want them to write grin support immorality grin

dat is d essence of life solving problems (logical thinking) grin
Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by sexymoma(f): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

dat is d essence of life solving problems (logical thinking) grin
ko logical kan kan grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Daughter??? If... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
I won't put my daughter in a situation in which she will have to lie to me.

(1) (Reply)

12 Lies Every Nigerian Children Have Told Their Parents / Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed / Trending Photo Of A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.