Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) (48179 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by bigtt76(f): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hahaha I wonder what Hi wife would be thinking now grin

Baawaa:
Because someone peep at your wife through bathroom you lose four tooth,what will happen if you see someone fucking your wife on your bed.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Jacko1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eyah rili valiant abi honorable abi na gallant of the man.... A ril man shld hav done nothin less.... To d woman in question now he have fight fo u no go leav am tomoro
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Senorita123(f): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
I chuckled while reading this, I also felt sad for the man at the same time....#perverts everywhere#...Get dentures baba.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by 9japrof(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
poverty is soo damn bad, on a normal day it ain't ideal to live in face me i face you apartments where toilets and bathrooms are shared , cos situations like this would always pop up.

It so bad to loose one's tooth in this "change" period not to talk of loosing four at a stretch. This man could be unreasonable believing a one sided story before confronting the neighbour.

Women setting their husbands up since time immemorial. I wonder how this dude would be chewing meats he brings home

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by toprealman: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
U peep my wife cum beat me on top, mehn ur case na supreme Court e dey..
What happened to Otti et all can still happen to him if he nears there..... apex Court now for the highest bidder.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by mousco(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hahahaha na wah o as e big reach
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by ishola24: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
That is very funny
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Leebrown(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
popesam1:
That is what I called Gobe.
I de tel U.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Igwe9(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
The man thought it was iron that he used on him. Sorry, it's his fist, reminds me of a man with an iron fist. Pervert neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by OneManLegion(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mo foh o.
He went to fight for his wife's cause and went back home with a four-tooth deficit.
gringrin

The wife don ginger am, instead of the maga wey no sabi fight go police station, en sef go fight, wetin en go use cut shaki and round-about now?

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by menix(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Birds of same tribe..
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by bibijay123(f): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Baawaa:
Because someone peep at your wife through bathroom you lose four tooth,what will happen if you see someone fucking your wife on your bed.

So my husband when a neigbor peeps at me while am bathing I shouldn't tell u abi? Becos u won't do anything abt it. What kind of husband will that make u?

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Tex42(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Here to check name and area... Ah! Nothing different from ma initial thought.
Mushin?....!
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Profgilbraltar(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clone2020:
Fighting for your wife is a noble cause, give this man a bottle of beer.
. And a chunk of meat as well
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by placeofallure(f): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
hezy4real01:
Ahhahahahahaa permanent window

"grin"
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by free2blast(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:
Birds of same tribe..
Ipobian wailing ekpa spotted.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by free2blast(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dem dey complain for face me I face you?
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by nsikannsikan: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
The husband could have handle the issue with wisdom instead of going there to confront the man. It is not everything that physical combat can resolve, Now he has lost his precious teeth and is possible for the wife to leave him because he has lost his teeth. Always remember that wisdom is a principal thing. Think very well before you act

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by menix(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
free2blast:
Ipobian wailing ekpa spotted.

U sound like a dude sent to school from the proceeds of Ekpa....
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by SailorXY: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
hezy4real01:
Ahhahahahahaa permanent window
Nothing like permanent window. I can fix him up real good cool
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Sunnypa11(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mathematicians
1 Blow=4 tooth
2 Blows=8tooth
3 Blows=12tooth
4 Blows=16tooth
5 Blows=20tooth
6 Blows=24tooth
7 Blows=28tooth
8 Blows=32Bluetooths
Lobathan
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Marshallian(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
shizzy7:
Where is the blood??
lol... still looking for blood? despite the man's situation. ... mbaka why na?
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Marshallian(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
shizzy7:
Where is the blood??
lol... still looking for blood? despite the man's situation. ... mbaka why na?
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by linearity: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:
The wife should have just let it go. How did she know the guy barged in intentionally, she sef no lock bathroom door. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

No bi only lock, na deadbolt, she for use....Face-me-I-face-You dey get lock?

In any case, the woman self na wao! In fact, anyone that barged into me in the toilet while taking care of my business, have themselves to blame, I should even be the one to beg them, because the kind aroma wey go follow them comot, Robert soad no fit even clean am.

Some men self, there is nothing sexy about a lady pooing, that think stints and a big konji killer.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by fromnigeria(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Double wahala then
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by AsanwaKC(f): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
picture of the wife pls..
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by NovusHomo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Labor of Love.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by masqot(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mumu! Serve him right.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by ruffneck(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
The funny thng is...ina few months time d wife go stl yab him abt how a fellow man punched 4teeth out of his mouth.hehehehe...women!!
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by free2blast(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:

U sound like a dude sent to school from the proceeds of Ekpa....
How would know that? You sound like the kind of dude who hawks ekpa.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Damalex4luv(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Baawaa:
O boy no be small thing ooo
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by truvine(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm
#100,000 bail. Waoh, the fund raising judiciary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.