Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) (48191 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by ladyF(f): 12:02am On Feb 10, 2016
linearity:

No bi only lock, na deadbolt, she for use....Face-me-I-face-You dey get lock?

In any case, the woman self na wao! In fact, anyone that barged into me in the toilet while taking care of my business, have themselves to blame, I should even be the one to beg them, because the kind aroma wey go follow them comot, Robert soad no fit even clean am.

Some men self, there is nothing sexy about a lady pooing, that think stints and a big konji killer.
lol the Face-me-I-face-You where I dey stay get lock o. grin
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2016
k2fresh:
Did you even read the story at all,from the story it wasn't intention,cos the story said he barged in on the wife when he was in the toilet,the only problem is the arrogance of the man to apologise.And the header doesn't do justice to the story I expect to see,someone spying another secretly and was caught.For an action to be describe as peeping,it ought to be secret or secret intended.Somebody barging into another person in the toilet doesn't say secret or secret intended.

True! And I sure say the woman no be sissy
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2016
k2fresh:
Did you even read the story at all,from the story it wasn't intention,cos the story said he barged in on the wife when he was in the toilet,the only problem is the arrogance of the man to apologise.And the header doesn't do justice to the story I expect to see,someone spying another secretly and was caught.For an action to be describe as peeping,it ought to be secret or secret intended.Somebody barging into another person in the toilet doesn't say secret or secret intended.

True talk.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by BABANGBALI: 1:34am On Feb 10, 2016
vickyrotex's landlord
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by UGWENNA: 2:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Though he lost his teeth, if he has Christ he lost nothing. May Christ bless him with new set of teeth even though it is not medically possible. With God nothing shall be impossible.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nicepoker(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Hahahhahaha. He will pronounce five as pipe.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by jack00000: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
airmirthd1:
Good for him....
See in wide lips grin
if he didn't do anything una go complain. Women always origin of problem. If na Ur husband will u say good for him?
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
jack00000:
if he didn't do anything una go complain. Women always origin of problem. If na Ur husband will u say good for him?

Yeah Jack..... If na my husband too....Good for him o. How in go dey go peep..... Where did self control travel to
That means if any man peeps at your wife when bathing or something na free show...
Alright different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.