Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" (13520 Views)

N88 Billion War Compensation: Soyinka, Kukah As Writers Of Conscience / Soyinka, Kukah, Nwodo, Duke And Others For 50th Memorial Of Asaba Massacre / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by henryanna36: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Prof. Olufemi Vaughan author of the book The Religion and The Making of Nigeria today unveiled his book at Shehu Musa Yar'Adua Centre,Abuja.In attendance at the book discussion were VP Osinbajo,Prof. Wole Soyinka,Bishop Matthew Kukah,Dr. Tukur Bello Bello Ingawa OON, Mr. Ishmael Olalekan Alli Secretary to the Oyo State Government, Sen. Bassey Ewa-Henshaw, Amb. Folasho Olukoya Chairman of the occasion and others.

See photos below

source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/osinbajowole-soyinkabishop-kukahothers.html?m=1

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by henryanna36: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Huh

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WAT TO SAY
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by curvilicious: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok

Bruv, i believe because i see pics grin
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by LordIsaac(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Great....Kongi!
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by RedArrow: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Soyinka?
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by kings09(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
So hw will dis epp . Na so so talk talk up n down especially dis our VP.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by slimkiss(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Following
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by orjikuramo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmm. Itzokay, just hoping the book won't start a controversy cos I can only see one religion being represented. Anyway, if it's truthful, it has my back
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by KayodeAjani: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am not understanding

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Dannybouy: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Okay
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
This nation and its politicians are confused.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Cmoyor: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
hope sey we go fit download d pdf online
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Catastrophe1: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tueeeh
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by MadCow1: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
More like Religion and the ruining of a Continent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Law2015: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Unveiling what? When the president is busy islamizing the country, if what they are doing does not bring about the unity of this country then is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by justicejay(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mtchew.
Another book?
This all won't move us forward.
Their are somethings we need to put at rest in this country, especially religion and tribal war.
Its taking us no where than backwardness.
12am- 2am or 3am. You won't be able to sleep cos of noise from church speakers in vigils, 5am again muslims will start their own too.
You just can't sleep in your house and enjoy it.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by melvinjames: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Goooood, not one Muslim in sight.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Daslim180(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Buharimustgo: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Spineless Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by raziboi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
NOT MY BUSINESS.....
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by nofuckz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok nah my biz
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
okay na

5 Things to do to ensure your success in this year : http://talkeverytime..com.ng/2017/01/5-things-to-do-to-ensure-your-success.html
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by grodt999: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
kennygee:
This nation and its politicians are confused.

The citizens are even more confused.
People who have more children than they can feed and buy private jets for fake pastors are not only confused but dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Raintaker(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Soyinka is not an Atheist, He's a traditionalist

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by EWAagoyin(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
soyinka and osibanjo.... greater than ojukwu,nnamdi dilector yahoo Yahoo omo wobe kanu and Goodluck Jonathan azikwe all combined together tongue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Mafikizolo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
NO Bleep GIVEN.NO Bleep GIVEN.NO Bleep GIVEN.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by buffalowings: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Religion undecided

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by buffalowings: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
justicejay:
Mtchew.
Another book?
This all won't move us forward.
Their are somethings we need to put at rest in this country, especially religion and tribal war.
Its taking us no where than backwardness.
12am- 2am or 3am. You won't be able to sleep cos of noise from church speakers in vigils, 5am again muslims will start their own too.
You just can't sleep in your house and enjoy it.

I love quiet.
Especially at night.

Apparently, I think my neighbourhood does not
As I'm speaking there is music blaring from a speaker not far away from where I'm now.
Everyother day there is koranic recitation blasting over a megaphone. I don't even know where the mosque is
And every ending of the month, I get awaken in the middle of the night cos of night vigil at a cac church.

I just hope when I have my house, I can have quiet and not have the misfortune of having a church or mosque beside my house.

And then there are wild? dogs yapping at each other every motherfucking night

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Claiming National Assembly’s Achievements – PDP / Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC / Group Set To Host FULANI Peace Summit To Review Herdsmen Crisis With Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.