Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House (10938 Views)

Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Bayelsa Gov. Dicksons Shops For N25billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by DedeNkem: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2016
₦13.9 Billion (US$69,888,088), to run the office of the Chief of Staff?

That money can build an estate of 926 bungalows at ₦15 Million per bungalow!!

Nigerians deserve these thieves, because we allow thieves to rule us!

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Folksyharry(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2016
And this crazy budget has been signed already. Deltans need to start asking their leaders questions like they are asking the fg. This is a very ridiculous amount for only a state house.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by toprealman: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2016
How can you honestly spend 350billion on a state without a remarkable transformation seen after 1 year? Our political leaders are wicked, worse than a cross between zika and HIV virus.
The only way to put an end to this is by revolution.....the French way!
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by ilovecritics(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Clerverly:
In Summary This is what it takes your President and Governors to maintain their bedrooms in 2015 alone:

President Buhari (Aso Rock) : 19 Billion Naira

Ifeanyi Okowa (Delta State) : 25 Billion Naira

Ben Ayade. (Cross River) : 14 Billion Naira

Adams Oshiomole( Edo State): 11Billion Naira

Simon Lalong ( Plateau State): 9Billion Naira

Nasir Elrufai(Kaduna State): 500 Million Naira

Nigeria Is Really A Cursed Country!!!

Tufiakwa!!!

I've been a PDP member for over 10 years, but as a Nigerian and a concerned one at that, when GEJ was going wrong I kicked against it.

Right now, it's just obvious that this APC Govt. Is everything and much more what PDP was. They keep ranting about PDP and there Years of looting but right now, the same thing and more is happening.

How tha fvck will they preach corruption when actually the are corrupt?

Lai keeps saying GEJ and PDP. Who is in PDP now? Aren't they all now in APC?

Why will these APC e-supporters here on Nairaland not say the truth for once? Why? Why? Where is your conscience?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by docadams: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
anonimi:

If you are not a confirmed LIAR, please show where I picketed the president for doing what is right

Alternatively, show any post and/or thread of yours that contain a simple 'Good morning' for the president.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by anonimi: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Alternatively, show any post and/or thread of yours that contain a simple 'Good morning' for the president.

Hmmmmmmm

I set my trap jejely to capture a lassa-fever-spreading rat but instead a directionless zika-virus-spreading rat na im fall inside yakata grin

See the very POSITIVE commendation thread I opened for our President and his Vice on a good gesture from them =>

anonimi:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, will only receive 50 per cent of the salary paid to their predecessors, a government source said on Friday.

According to a statement by a spokesman to the President, Garba Shehu, the President’s decision to take a 50 per cent pay cut was conveyed to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation on Thursday by the Permanent Secretary of the State House, Mr Nebolisa Emodi.

“I write to forward the completed IPPIS registration form of Mr President and to draw your kind attention to Mr. President’s directive that only 50% of his salary be paid to him,” Mr Emodi wrote in the letter.

The current annual remuneration of the President of Nigeria, as published by the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, is 14,058,820.00 Naira (about $70,000).

More from: http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/10/buhari-osinbajo-cut-salary-by-50/

This is a good step but it will be a better step when the senators and reps also cut by 50%.

Best will be salaries & ALLOWANCES for all political office holders in line with the N18,000 minimum wage paid to civil servants in the SAME government.

I hope you can cover your head in shame now. angry undecided

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
opalu:
Most governors are the same. No difference in parties when it comes to looting. It is only on social fora like NL that you see people fighting dirty for these united politicians
all of them are the same

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Oghumu1(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2016
I feel sad seeing this, we the Nigerians that voted this people to lead us, we ain't able to afford 3 square meal a day. Yet these thieves allocate billions of naira into their account for no good reason. Anytime I wake in the morning I'll continue to curse them and their unborn children. They must go through what the least Nigerian who's unable to sleep under a shelter is going through. They will never know peace for suffering us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by ibedun: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Fools called Nigerians, GOD IS NOT WATCHING ANYTHING!!! This matter no concern "Mr God". Your destiny is in your own hands!!! Stay there dey wait for God!!!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by DeRay98(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Clerverly:
In Summary This is what it takes your President and Governors to maintain their bedrooms in 2015 alone:

President Buhari (Aso Rock) : 19 Billion Naira

Ifeanyi Okowa (Delta State) : 25 Billion Naira

Ben Ayade. (Cross River) : 14 Billion Naira

Adams Oshiomole( Edo State): 11Billion Naira

Simon Lalong ( Plateau State): 9Billion Naira

Nasir Elrufai(Kaduna State): 500 Million Naira

Nigeria Is Really A Cursed Country!!!

Tufiakwa!!!

Stop telling lies, the report on Edo state did not include how much the govt budgeted for state house only the budget for the deputy guvnor's office.....
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by happney65: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2016
omolola15:

This is why I hate politics. And this is why I don't support any party. They are all the same. What makes people think that a bad politician in PDP will turn out to be a good politian in APC. he's still the same man. Changing party does not change his way of life, his thinking, his legacy and it doesn't change his brain as well. But Nigerians will never learn.

You'll see people attacking themselves for 1 party or useless politician. Yet those mumu don't care or give a shi.t about them. What I do is when I see a politician do something good I commend them. And when they are wrong I criticize them.

If fayose was apc do you think he'd be attacking buhari every day? Yet he knows Jonathan is not a saint but he supports his every move because they belong to the same political party. So I'm not surprised seeing all this budget wahala.
THIS IS NIGERIA. A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

happney65 na true i talk.?

Na true.Na why I hate the scam called APC when they came in shouting change cos its all fraud..Birds of the same feather claiming Saints...Shiorrr
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Boeing777pilot: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2016
This is ridiculous. angry

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by docadams: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
@anonimi

You must really be searching for relevance. Even Satan do dash goodies once in a while but his evil path never get blurred.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by MCRUEMUS: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
I SAID IT BEFORE THIS DISPLAY OF MADNESS AND LOOTING WILL CONTINUE SINCE WE STILL HAVE THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN LOOTING D STATE SINCE 1999 IN POWER. DELTA IS THE MOST CORRUPT STATE IN THE WORLD. #25B YOU ARE SURPRISE?. WONT HE PAY BACK #3B+ HE USED to bribe judges,#4B from Tompolo for d election and other billions they used for the election. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT NOBODY IS COMING TO RESCUE DELTA. IT WAS ONLY IN DELTA STATE A PRISONER IN UK COULD ANOINT DELTA GOV. ELECT. SINCE 1999 THESE THIEVES HAVE STOLEN 60% OF TOTAL MONEY ACRUED TO THE STATE. WE FINALLY RESORT TO GOD FOR HELP
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
DedeNkem:
₦13.9 Billion (US$69,888,088), to run the office of the Chief of Staff?

That money can built an estate of 926 bungalows at ₦15 Million per bungalow!!

Nigerians deserve these thieves, because we allow thieves to rule us!
That money can build an apartment complex or condominium to house close to 2000 families.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by justmenoni: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
We should also learn to stop taking money and all other goodies during campaign and also when our politician's are in office....if they spend outrageously on elections and they eventually won..where are expecting them to recover the spent money from Politics in Nigeria should be seen.as a business venture and not an act of non profitable charity otherwise why would our elections be a do or die affairs if not for the benefits in it.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by DedeNkem: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2016
saxywale:

That money can build an apartment complex or condominium to house close to 2000 families.

You see, that's what I'm talking about. The thieves are busy stealing through corrupt legal means!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Labour Party Will Try But Can’t Win Presidential Election – Babatope / Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day / Osinbajo: Nigeria Now Earns More Money From Non-Oil Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.