Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House (11014 Views)

Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Bayelsa Gov. Dicksons Shops For N25billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by diana158(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2016
k
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by DaGC(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2016
The uselessness of Nigerian politicians cuts across all political parties. cry
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by GANJAFARMER: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Too many criminals in the corridors of power - From the APC to the PDP .

Nigerians youths , your future is in your hands .I think it's time to take the country back.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2016
I am very sure no pdp supporter will see this news.

We need to put parties behind us and fight for our interest as citizens of this great nation. Let's stop allowing politicians use our brains, sweat and blood for their selfish interest.

Nigeria deserves better and we have the materials but the so called materials are fighting each other for peanut instead of building a political career that will someday change the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Dam.n! Nig is a very bad joke!! We are pre-mature for independence!!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by stlukan: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by shamecurls(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by ifydio(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2016
With okowa am not surprise....he's just an extention of emmanuel. .....thief's

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
E Don dey happen oo...by the time we've been bled dry by all our leaders we would start taking matters into our own hands... cheesy...uduaghan drilled the state now it's kowas turn...We are sorry citizens...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by goshen26: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Dear Lord safe Nigeria
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by prisiluv(f): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Lol....i laugh!!! I'm not surprised..."Prosperity for all deltans" my foot! This is wat happens wen a criminal forces his way into power..i lost D little hope I had left in nigerian judiciary,wen this man won at the tribunal,appeal and supreme court...since the governors want to loot and dont want to work,let them @least pay workers their salaries...

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by kilokeys(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Same players..

Different jerseys... undecided

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by blackestboy: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
With the revelations made about the loopholes in the FG budget, I was disappointed and duly criticised those who prepared the document, and stated it would be unjust to have it passed in it's current form.

Now, stuffs like that gets more and more difficult to do because of the utterly reprehensible attitude of the Wailing Ekpas and Grand Defender of the Ineffectual Ogogoro Buffoon and all the fat Goats in this country.

They NEVER see anything wrong in ANYTHING their Goats do but picket the presidency even when the right thing is done.

Just look at what states are budgeting for frivolities while their residents/citizens wallow in abject penury.

Where is the thug Ayo Fayose to condemn these?

Where is Muray Bruce Lee to do some karate about it on twitter?

Where is the Epka "godoluwa" to look "beyond politics and condemn them"??

Where are the anonimi of nairaland to post useless unrelated pictures about them??

Where are the zombie chanters to Wail about them??

And where is Lalasticlala sefangry

For your mind, you think that made sense?

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by curiox007: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2016
this man should pay our 2014 bursary as promised now....

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by segzicres(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
The annoying thing is everyone just comments and go ahead with the suffering. Some will eveeven think God will come down to earth and fight. lol.

nigerians are the weakest people on earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by henryutd(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Say bye to salaries and allowances.

End time Governors.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Nbote(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria we hail thee... Change indeed. When loopholes were discovered in the FG's budget zombies blamed those who prepared d documents and it was laughable considering d controversy surrounding d disappearance of the document in the first place. D status quo is simply being maintained by everyone

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by LightofEarendil: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
While most people are fixated on the FG, the state executives are left unaccountable and alone to plunder the state coffers as will.
The State Assemblies are just bunch of rubber stamps to State Governors with no mind or vision of their own.
If only those that spend their time daily close-monitoring the FG will pay such attention to State and Local governance, Nigeria will be better than this.
That is why no matter how many group you break Nigeria into, things will not change until we change ourselves and our values.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Mayflowa(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2016
We seriously need a protest match in Edo. Only one person takes 10 %. He must really think we are foolish!

These people are using us and our future. How can development ever come. To even think he gave a paltry 35m to the Deputy shows he knows what he is doing
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by omolola15(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Tycoflu:
Allocation of outrageous amount for maintenance of State government is a normal trend since 1999 in all the 36 states of the federation. Many will shed tears if states and NA release a copy of their budget. Even fayose that is crying foul is not left out. All naija politicians are same whether PDP or APC. This is a wake up call for all to also scrutinize the states as we are already doing to the FG.

This is why I hate politics. And this is why I don't support any party. They are all the same. What makes people think that a bad politician in PDP will turn out to be a good politian in APC. he's still the same man. Changing party does not change his way of life, his thinking, his legacy and it doesn't change his brain as well. But Nigerians will never learn.

You'll see people attacking themselves for 1 party or useless politician. Yet those mumu don't care or give a shi.t about them. What I do is when I see a politician do something good I commend them. And when they are wrong I criticize them.

If fayose was apc do you think he'd be attacking buhari every day? Yet he knows Jonathan is not a saint but he supports his every move because they belong to the same political party. So I'm not surprised seeing all this budget wahala.
THIS IS NIGERIA. A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

happney65 na true i talk.?
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Danjul12051990(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Where is my country heading to?.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Gkemz: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2016
25billion. Just to maintain state house. Politics is a very lucrative business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by oxygenera8(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Clerverly:
In Summary This is what it takes your President and Governors to maintain their bedrooms in 2015 alone:

President Buhari (Aso Rock) : 19 Billion Naira

Ifeanyi Okowa (Delta State) : 25 Billion Naira

Ben Ayade. (Cross River) : 14 Billion Naira

Adams Oshiomole( Edo State): 11Billion Naira

Simon Lalong ( Plateau State): 9Billion Naira

Nasir Elrufai(Kaduna State): 500 Million Naira

Nigeria Is Really A Cursed Country!!!

Tufiakwa!!!

Anything remain for d budget again?
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Urine: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Tycoflu:
Allocation of outrageous amount for maintenance of State government is a normal trend since 1999 in all the 36 states of the federation. Many will shed tears if states and NA release a copy of their budget. Even fayose that is crying foul is not left out. All naija politicians are same whether PDP or APC. This is a wake up call for all to also scrutinize the states as we are already doing to the FG.

This is the only way forward.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by ableze01(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Those who never learn from history are doomed to repeat it, with all this no money to pay civil servants and run the country speech, but yet budgets are been made in the billions to service our governors and senators, won't be surprised if the military decides to take over in the next couple of years
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by KnowAll(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Okowa is a by-product of Ibori haegonomy, and with Ibori out of jail a broke and dishevelled man, one does not have to wonder why d Governor's office allocation is in d stratosphere. Okowa is just being a loyal , pre-emptive and well thaughtful servant who will beckon at his masters call at a moments notice.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Archiq: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2016
This Delta state governor self. Na wa o. 25billion to eat and travel. I sorry for d state and country. Corruption everywhere. 25 billion naira that can create employment for the unemployed youth is what to be spent on frivolous exercises. God let your be done.
Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by oz4real83(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2016
While govt keeping on preaching sacrifice from the people in these lean times,their spendings on themselves have increased. They even live bigger now. Whether APC,PDP or others, the same thing happens. I'm gradually losing faith in political parties. God save us

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by Observant: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Sometimes you just want to question how you and your ancestors ended up with this people in this abyss of misery.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by KnowAll(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Looks like El-Rufai's allocation to d Goverment is d most reasonable. I personally think this diminutive gentle man from kaduna should assume or take d mantle of leadership of our country if our beloved president decides to throw-in d towel. He is d only guy that can finish this battle Buhari started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House by alexlee50: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2016
So punch dey see state government budget but they are blind when it comes to the federal budget? God is watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorism: We're Still Investigating Sowore’s Phones For Links - DSS Tells Court / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. / Where Are Jonathan's 1600 Buses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.