Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Life Hack For Guys This Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Hack For Guys This Val (775 Views)

Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Hack For Guys This Val by MII6: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
If u r thinking of getting ya girlfriend something special but don't wat to get her den try D's

Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by Emac34: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wat is that good abt this Val that i dnt know

1 Like

Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by MII6: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
just a tip for does hu care
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by missingrib(f): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Emac34:
me don't understand either..most of this ends in the bedroom
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by Smellymouth: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wat is Valentine

Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by Emac34: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2016
missingrib:
me don't understand either..most of this ends in the bedroom
that the part that i like most bedroomgringrin
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by iykekelvins(m): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2016
When u start hearing things like Gucci handbag, Versace gown...How u won cope
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2016
It actually happened to me on whatsapp 2nite. She no be my gf and we're not dating. All of a sudden she just say "ehnen what do u have for me this val"? I no knw whr she get d boldness from. I tell am say I go send her kiss smiley, she say she no want. I come ask wetin she want, d small 19yr old gal say make I send her money. I say ok keep waiting, the money go come. And she stopped chatting with me. I swear women are opportunists. No be abuse, na truth.
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2016
angry my headset, pillow and tele worth a thousand more to me on Valentine day than any lady to me!!!!!
Thirsty Hoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In fact, Yaka banza waa
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:46am On Feb 10, 2016
So much negativity on dis thread. Wats wrong wit u ppl who have commented here?
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by Exponental(m): 5:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Emac34:
a time where condoms sell more, hotels get more patronage, eateries become full that you queue to enter, cinemas get filled and unborn babies are opportune to make it to the world.... Val has been abused.
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by chriskosherbal(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Val!val!!val!!!
Re: Life Hack For Guys This Val by fayne(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2016
I just believe a lady will treat you just the way you presentd your self to her. I mean if a guy shows a lady that his desires is sex, den I see no reason why the same lady shouldnt show him her love of his wealth. respect ain't a birthright , its EARNED.
So please lets stop the complaints about ladies, am not a saint myself cos am just another guy out there.

(1) (Reply)

She Jus Tell Me I Cant Lick Ha Puzzee / Guys Which One Will You Choose / Finally, Genevieve Nnaji Sluts It Up. Pose Half Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.