Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A (5609 Views)

How To Get Deployed To Your State Of Choice / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / Which State Were You Deployed To For Your NYSC2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Chommieblaq(f): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
beautycrush24:

D power of boo grin
Tell ya, I had wanted kaduna or Abuja, ma comfort zones o

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
nnasalma:
So they don't give the first choice?

Guys please! Is there anybody they gave his first choice?

They gave me my 'first choice'
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Samunosuke(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2016
beautycrush24:

Lol @ 'first choice'.
Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Enugu in that order.
Got lagos which was also my 'first choice'.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Samunosuke:

Lol @ 'first choice'.

Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Enugu in that order.

Got lagos which was also my 'first choice'.

Wow....congrats. Its ur most desired state. From wat u wrote, kaduna was ur first choice
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by mavinhakeem(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
If u re deployed to Osun St. Batch A 2016.....Message dis no. 08157447855 to join the whatsapp group now. #teamOsun
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
mavinhakeem:
If u re deployed to Osun St. Batch A 2016.....Message dis no. 08157447855 to join the whatsapp group now. #teamOsun

The deployment is INVALID

Check this link https://www.nairaland.com/2927231/2016-nysc-call-up-letter
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by ocheori: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tnk God oo.....I picked abuja, abia, kaduna, bayelsa..........tnk God I was given Abia state
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by miztaaustin: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
nnasalma:
So they don't give the first choice?

Guys please! Is there anybody they gave his first choice?
I WAS DEPLOYED TO ABUJA AND ITS MY FIRST CHOICE.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Samunosuke(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
beautycrush24:

Wow....congrats. Its ur most desired state. From wat u wrote, kaduna was ur first choice

My selections were the less evil of the choices I was given. 1st 2 fields brought up only northern states, bottom 2 were now southern states.
Given an open and free form selection, Kaduna would never be one of my choices.

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by slimfit2(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello ladies and gents, I was given Akwa Ibom, my second choice. Any other prospective camp mate here? Leggo Akwa.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
slimfit2:
Hello ladies and gents, I was given Akwa Ibom, my second choice. Any other prospective camp mate here? Leggo Akwa.

Didn't you get a test message from NYSC? The posting is not real
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by slimfit2(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
beautycrush24:

Didn't you get a test message from NYSC? The posting is not real
Na lie, this is a big embarrassment for Nysc, hence they are doing damage control to save face. From my limited knowledge you get posted immediately you submit but you can't access the info till few weeks to camping or after registration has officially ended. Now I think "they have been hacked".
So the options on ground are - 1.they can ask us to re-register or pick new states. 2. They can reprogram their stuff to change the deployments.
Let's see as events unfold anyways! Na dia headache sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by joeybillz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Peezy:
I actually chose Nasarrawa, Cross river, zamfara and oyo( in that order). Call up shows zamfara which I chose because I had to choose a northern state no matter what. Any of d other 3 would av been okay by me. Hoping redeployment works.
was made 2 choose kogi forcefully as 1st choice which dey fucking gave me[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
joeybillz:
was made 2 choose kogi forcefully as 1st choice which dey fucking gave me[color=#990000][/color] cry

Lol
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Cindy222(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Yea bae, Coal city we coming.

Initially I wasn't happy, buh ma boo say it has to be enugu ooo.

oh really, that's nice
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by JaneJoanJohn(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
slimfit2:
Join us here...
https://www.nairaland.com/2883466/a16-akwa-ibom-prospective-corpers

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by princechina(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
I was given my first choice. Benue state

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 14, 2016
beautycrush24:
I finally checked mine and they deployed themselves (not me) to ADAMAWA STATE. Lol.....apparently, i was given my (compulsory northern) first choice so i should be happy. Lol...them don high

Hello dear, I was also given adamawa oh... Please I can't remember again but when we were registering, I saw an instruction which said, if your deployed to states like borno state, etc, you can be choose to redeploy to any state of your choice! I wanted to know if adamawa was part of the listed states

One more thing, do you feel that this back door checking of Call up letter is real or fake? Give reasons dear!!! Await ur prompt response!
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Hello dear, I was also given adamawa oh... Please I can't remember again but when we were registering, I saw an instruction which said, if your deployed to states like borno state, etc, you can be choose to redeploy to any state of your choice! I wanted to know if adamawa was part of the listed states

One more thing, do you feel that this back door checking of Call up letter is real or fake? Give reasons dear!!! Await ur prompt response!

Hello, Adamawa was among the listed states. that's why i picked it. The call up letter is fake. NYSC sent us sms regarding that. Didn't you get the sms? check this thread for screenshot of the sms https://www.nairaland.com/2927231/2016-nysc-call-up-letter
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by ebeneade(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
beautycrush24:
I finally checked mine and they deployed themselves (not me) to ADAMAWA STATE. Lol.....apparently, i was given my (compulsory northern) first choice so i should be happy. Lol...them don high
Lmao, sorry sis
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Nd4all1(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2016
I chosed Oyo state as my second choice, I was given Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by joeybillz(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
beautycrush24:

was given my horrible 1st choice
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Getikebusy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
I wonder how some fellow PCMs are already seeing their state of deployment. I have gotten my call up number and printed my green card but no info yet on posting....

Cc Chommieblaq princechina
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Chommieblaq(f): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Getikebusy:
I wonder how some fellow PCMs are already seeing their state of deployment. I have gotten my call up number and printed my green card but no info yet on posting....

Cc Chommieblaq princechina

We were able to see it because of some lapses in d their site, buh the site is no longer going, and we don't know if NYSC is going to change it.
We just keeping our fingers crossed.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chommieblaq:

We were able to see it because of some lapses in d their site, buh the site is no longer going, and we don't know if NYSC is going to change it.
We just keeping our fingers crossed.

They'll change it
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Chommieblaq(f): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

They'll change it
Whatever they choose to do is fyn, the four states I choose, I can stay in either of em.

Great choice n places I love too

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Ponomote(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Whatever they choose to do is fyn, the four states I choose, I can stay in either of em.

Great choice n places I love too

You made it loud and clear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc / Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April / Nysc Orientation Camp Address In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.