Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

"Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside (26657 Views)

Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / DSS Was Wrong, They Should Have Written The Judges Before Arrest: / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by sunnyuche1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dakuku pls go to daddy...daddy wike is calling u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by zheroes(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
am not a wike fan but dakuku please just shut up. in this instance silence is maturity!!!! the deed is done, needless crying over spilled milk. move on!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by Hauwasweet: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wike won because of his credibility. He has proven his worth to the people of Rivers State. If Dakuku wants to contest again, he should do more work for the people of Rivers. Dakuku is just a case
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by Hauwasweet: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dakuku accept defeat and stop saying Nonsense. Peterside is a failure,a fraud,a shameless loser,a dishonest political jobber,crying foul when there is non,if Wike had the foreknowledge of the judgment of the supreme court,then you and Amaechi had the foreknowledge of other lower courts and the Appeal courts too,respect Wike your Governor,a political Don,you want the supreme court to favor you greed,please respect the Supreme court,or else you go to jail for contempt.
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by wacoj(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why didn't Dakuku meet with the judges in Sambisa, Afghanistan and Syria.
He should've played the game too. But one thing is clear here.

Dakuku is yet to tell us where met with the Tribunal and Appeal court judges!
Please we need more of this confession.

1 Like

Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dakuku brother, sorry oh. Your have gone through what is called near miss. Almost there but not there. To make matters worse 2019 will not take account of or build on the miles you have covered on your political journey to the rivers state government house. It might even be tougher than your present trip. I can imagine you predicament. What a joyful moment it was when you heard that Wike's election was annulled. Am sure you and the "Lamb of Ubima" must have had a good laugh resting your success potential completely on federal might. That has being the pattern. No body even the opposition envisioned how it all turned out. But such is life. Take it like a man.
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by sholalawal: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dakuku peterside in FASHOLA voice is a bitter pill pls swallow it.......let d election be coducted by ameachi as inec chairman u will still loose so if u are not ok with d verdict pls look for d nearest transformer to embrace.
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by Gkemz: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Are u a monitoring spirit to have mastered Wike's whereabouts. APC always having excuses for their failure

1 Like

Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by Azeebi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some should please tell APC that there is a limit to everything, propaganda inclusive.
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by Angelovic96: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dakuku Adol Peterside and APC should go and sit down(lost sheep of rivers state)
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
1shortblackboy:
So wetin dakuku want to happen now? They should overturn d juggment and go back to d courts? My guy wait till 2019 abeg.

Abeg I'm getting confused who are the wailing wailers again?
when they say human beings are irrational, i believe it because had it being Dakuku won the elections, he would not be saying this thrash. perharps Jim Agbaje would have wail like too by making same accussation Peterside made
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by divalizzy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Most stupid of all comments!

Who told u God is involved in (Nigeria) politics?
Y didn't he fault the judgements of the lower courts?
He actually applauded them when they ruled in his favour, and now he's crying foul..

Pls advise him to respect the sacred chamber of justice and stop inciting and heating up the polity in River state.

Thank you
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by LordBuchi(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2016
I think I agreee with Peterside. Wike must have met with those Justice to favour him.

That means, our judges must be met and bribed before a case end ur favour.

In that case, I think Peterside should tell u how and where he met the judges before the tribunal and appeal court favoured him.

When PDP was in charge, APC feel cheated and complain, now APC is in power, they still feel cheated and complain too
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by laprince(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
josite:
let me help dakuku out.the supreme court of nigeria like the house of lords in britain is not strictly a court of law like the high court of justice By now all should have note that it is only the high court that is labelled the high court of justice,the court of appeal or the supreme court are never labelled as supreme court of justice or court of appeal of justice.

the court of appeal deals strictly with the law and not necessarily with the justice of the case while the supreme court is a court of policy .Even though the letters of the law may say morning in nigeria starts from 6am to 7pm .the supreme court may DISCERN THE SPIRIT OF THE LAW and still go ahead to interpret morning as commencing from the time the morning light is out ,when everyone can clearly see without the use of torchlight .

yes there may be electoral violence and irregularities in those elections affirmed ,the supreme court as a policy arm of government upon whom the safety of the realm lies may well decide that Nigeria cannot afford to have a one party state therefore the opposition will have to be given a foothold and therefore decides to leave those states in the hands of the opposition.

The supreme court has done this several times and has in times past says governors consent even when obtained after deed of mortgage was executed is still valid consent though the land use act actually says consent must be first had and obtained.

the house of lords in england too many times especially the 3rivers case also refused to give heed to the strict letters of the law seeking to encroach on legal practice privilege attaching to the attorney client communication and also held that whatever the client tells his lawyer ,even the admission of guilt cannot be expected to be disclosed to law enforcement agencies as doing so will make legal practice almost impossible.

dakuku should go and rest.supreme court has the final say.whether bribe or not,they are the interpreter of the laws in nigeria and if they say from today daytime starts from 8pm in Nigeria to end at 11 midnight,it will take effect and anytime thereafter u greet me good morning when you see me at 8.30pm.

what Nigerians can do is to ensure charlatans never make the supreme court because it will cause untold hardship.in uk the supreme court is called HOUSE OF LORDS.L O R D meaning final as in JESUS IS LORD.

PLEASE GET IT NOW AND FOREVER,SUPREME COURT IS A BALANCER OF THE POLITY.MAKING SURE THE NATION IS NOT TILTED TOO MUCH TO ONE SIDE,PDP SIDE OR APC SIDE OR NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SIDE OR THE PRESIDENT SIDE OR THE MASSES SIDE.

I congratulate the supreme court for yet effecting another delicate balance in the polity.

great piece
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by kahal29: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
E don be for them
Re: "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside by simpleseyi: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
The meeting they had in the dark is now known to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 / Julius Malema Is In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.