Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ibadan Disco Still Billing Fix Charge ( Pic Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Disco Still Billing Fix Charge ( Pic Evidence) (606 Views)

Protest In Abuja Over Electricity Over-billing / Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / Pic Evidence Of Sen Ekwerremadu Campaigning In Okigwe 4 Mr Athan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Disco Still Billing Fix Charge ( Pic Evidence) by jliusadura(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2016
This is the latest bill given by ibadan electricity distribution company yesterday with provision for fixed charge payment. This is in contradiction to the government's new policy which scraps fixed charge billing. Nairalanders, arè you still being billed fixed charge? I circled the fixed charge item on the bill with long line pointed to the amount billed as uploaded to this post.

Re: Ibadan Disco Still Billing Fix Charge ( Pic Evidence) by chudionu58(f): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2016
jliusadura:
This is the latest bill given by ibadan electricity distribution company yesterday with provision for fixed charge payment. This is in contradiction to the government's new policy which scraps fixed charge billing. Nairalanders, arè you still being billed fixed charge? I circled the fixed charge item on the bill with long line pointed to the amount billed as uploaded to this post.
If you are a post paid consumer, you'll pay fixed charge for electricity consumed in January but the new tarrif will be applicable for the month of Feb! ie it will reflect in your March bill.
NB: As per EEDC.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Disco Still Billing Fix Charge ( Pic Evidence) by Flexherbal(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Report them to the police.
Re: Ibadan Disco Still Billing Fix Charge ( Pic Evidence) by jliusadura(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm sorry I wasn't able to upload the photo before now because I was busy at work. It's now uploaded.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Needs To Avoid Telling The ‘single Story’ About Nigerians Abroad - Feyi F / You Have Sacked Yourselves, Osun State Govt Tells Striking Doctors / – President Buhari Opec Members Must Cooperate To Stabilise Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.