Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,810 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis (4503 Views)

Ohanaeze Crisis: Spokesman, Uche Achi-okpaga Gets 7day Resignation Notice / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis by nwadiuko1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Schematics:
Your brother from Abia State started it so don't cry yet. Chidiebere Nwabekeyi aka customized13 started the madness but his madness is still a learner to what we can offer. Aba is a total mess that enough should keep him busy instead of looking for trouble from people that are far far better off than his gutter state.cheesy

the guy that created that thread is a total fool......but you sound like a bigger fool calling a brother state " gutter state"....... it's your type that cause problem for other peace loving igbos in lagos by calling it"no man's land" please be guided accordingly

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis by Schematics: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
You are a b.astard. One thing I will never do is to look for trouble first but when trouble comes I will never allow it to slip away without giving it the best shot. Your brother started it all and he brought the whole insults on Abia people because of his foolishness. One thing I will assure all of you pigs is that I will never run away from your troubles.

[s]
nwadiuko1:
you guy that created that thread is a total fool......but you sound like a bigger fool calling a brother state " gutter state".......
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis by nwadiuko1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Schematics:
You are a b.astard. One thing I will never do is to look for trouble but when trouble comes I will never allow it slip. Your brother started it and he brought the whole insults to Abia people because of his foolishness. One thing I will assure all you pigs is that I will never run away from your troubles.

you can call me whatever you like....it doesn't change who I am.......both you are and the op that created that thread are a disgrace to the igbo race
Re: Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis by Schematics: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
You are a DAFT. You should start by calling your worthless brother to order for claiming to be mad whereas he is still learning madness. because as for me I have no conscience. I care-less whose ox is gored.

[s]
nwadiuko1:
you can call me whatever you like....it doesn't change who I am.......both you are and the op that created that thread are a disgrace to the igbo race
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis by nwadiuko1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Schematics:
You are a DAFT. You should start by calling your worthless brother to order for claiming to be mad whereas he is still learning madness. because as for me I have no conscience. I care-less whose ox is gored.

[s][/s]
seems you have a degree in being uncouth.......ok thanks I wouldn't bring my self to such level
Re: Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis by Schematics: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Anu gba ajo oso agba nya ajo egbe. You pigs deserves whatever that is unleashed on you all..

[s]
nwadiuko1:
seems you have a degree in being uncouth.......ok thanks I wouldn't bring my self to such level
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman / BREAKING: APC Chieftain Ifeanyi Ararume Defects To APGA In Imo / Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.