Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. (661 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2016
It is time for the youth with "common sense" to support Ben Murray-Bruce's COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION as in it lies the secret to our industrial growth and productivity.

Wouldn't you rather stand with me and support BMBs-CSR?
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by dunkem21(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2016
BMB for President grin
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
dunkem21:
BMB for President grin

If he presents himself, I will definitely vote for him
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by HtwoOw: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2016
was BMB the one OBJ called twitter minister ?

1 Like

Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by dunkem21(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

If he presents himself, I will definitely vote for him

I will urge him ..
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2016
dunkem21:

I will urge him ..

I am fanatical about him and I know he has a lot to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by nabiz(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2016
I love that man will support him even in the dream
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
It is time for the youth with "common sense" to support Ben Murray-Bruce's COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION as in it lies the secret to our industrial growth and productivity.

Wouldn't you rather stand with me and support BMBs-CSR?
yeah...biafrans shldnt waste time.

1 Like

Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
yeah...biafrans shldnt waste time.

Please don't derail this thread.
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by drss(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Ben bruce, d common sense general of nigeria. sadly dis con3 is still a wilderness. -ISIL
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by ekeneidiagbor: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
@Op u are indeed correct... BMB is unarguably one of the catalyst for development in the near future... His common sense revolution has shown COMMON SENSE is after all not COMMON in this country.

U look at a political party DAT came into power on the slogans of change, frowning at everything and anything good or bad done by the former ruling party... D myriads of corrupt practices both hidden and unhidden by all public officers of the former ruling party were uncovered. And they beckoned on Nigerians to call for the necks of these felons... And they promised that once given power the status quo would be different.

putting aside all the unrealistic campaign promises, even the most simplest of all those promises are yet to be implemented.

But Op do you know why Nigerians will see something as good as BMB and castigate?
The answer lies in the words of Prof. Wole Soyinka that says "If you fight corruption, corruption will fight back bringing with it everything it got"
Nigerians don't know exactly what they want, they are mere hypocrites.

Corruption has been ingested into the Nigerian system even down to her bloodstream.
painful to say is "Nigeria is Corruption and Corruption is Nigeria"
IT IS ENDEMIC IN THE NIGERIAN ENVIRONMENT.

People have come out to lampoon BMB as regards his early days at NTA criticising him for stealing during those days... While this may be arguably correct.
I make it bold to say that if Ben Murray Bruce is indeed a thief. Then Nigerians need more thief like him...

if it is true he stole during his days at NTA. The big question is what did he do with the money..
I believe that I would prefer a thief who will steal public funds and use it to create jobs that our diabolic govt can't provide, than a thief who will steal the same and build hotels and refineries in Dubai...

Ben Murray Bruce is a Nigerian entrepreneur who as of today has made more than 50,000 Nigerians employed by virtue of his many establishment.
If he did this with stolen public funds then may God provide this nation with ten thousand more Murray Bruce..

His name is Ben Murray Bruce
And
He just wants to make COMMON SENSE..
Re: On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2016
ekeneidiagbor:
@Op u are indeed correct... BMB is unarguably one of the catalyst for development in the near future... His common sense revolution has shown COMMON SENSE is after all not COMMON in this country.

U look at a political party DAT came into power on the slogans of change, frowning at everything and anything good or bad done by the former ruling party... D myriads of corrupt practices both hidden and unhidden by all public officers of the former ruling party were uncovered. And they beckoned on Nigerians to call for the necks of these felons... And they promised that once given power the status quo would be different.

putting aside all the unrealistic campaign promises, even the most simplest of all those promises are yet to be implemented.

But Op do you know why Nigerians will see something as good as BMB and castigate?
The answer lies in the words of Prof. Wole Soyinka that says "If you fight corruption, corruption will fight back bringing with it everything it got"
Nigerians don't know exactly what they want, they are mere hypocrites.

Corruption has been ingested into the Nigerian system even down to her bloodstream.
painful to say is "Nigeria is Corruption and Corruption is Nigeria"
IT IS ENDEMIC IN THE NIGERIAN ENVIRONMENT.

People have come out to lampoon BMB as regards his early days at NTA criticising him for stealing during those days... While this may be arguably correct.
I make it bold to say that if Ben Murray Bruce is indeed a thief. Then Nigerians need more thief like him...

if it is true he stole during his days at NTA. The big question is what did he do with the money..
I believe that I would prefer a thief who will steal public funds and use it to create jobs that our diabolic govt can't provide, than a thief who will steal the same and build hotels and refineries in Dubai...

Ben Murray Bruce is a Nigerian entrepreneur who as of today has made more than 50,000 Nigerians employed by virtue of his many establishment.
If he did this with stolen public funds then may God provide this nation with ten thousand more Murray Bruce..

His name is Ben Murray Bruce
And
He just wants to make COMMON SENSE..

Thank you for this nicely-scripted piece

You've said it all

(1) (Reply)

How Many States Has PMB Officially Visited? How Many Countries Has PMB Visited? / INEC Declares David Mark Winner Of Benue South Rerun - Premium Times / Osinbajo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.