Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? (27509 Views)

Ash Wednesday!!! ; All You Need To Know / Happy Ash Wednesday / Happy Ash Wednesday. What Are Your Plans This Lent Period?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by suskyannie(f): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Themandator:

The very day winners came into existence was when it adopted the communion, blood of sprinkling as part of her teachings and mystery.... As for large congregation, none compares to winners....it has the largest church auditorium in the world and Nigeria, the largest church in Northern Nigeria is winners Kaduna and Abuja, Warri, Benin etc... and yet it is available in the manner prescribe by Jesus Christ.

Hahaha. Large Congregation indeed

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by Themandator: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
suskyannie:

Hahaha. Large Congregation indeed

Laugh all you can but if you have any fact there is a single Catholic church as big as Goshen City in the entire northern Nigeria say so.... It sits 15,000 worshippers in one session and runs like 3 services on Sundays and communion goes round as prescribed in the bible
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by antispexish(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
julioralph:

carry on bros undecided

whenever u do d deed... who/what do u think about ? ur pastor or the bible quotations u dropped up there or sexual thoughts

look my friend, I wish u well, explain urself to God on Judgement day, if ure right u'll end up in heaven, if not...... lipsrsealed

the way you think shows a lot about who you are. did you see anywhere in my post that I partake in wanking before you typed the lubish above. why are you always quick to judge others. your explanation is even worse as it does not answer the question. I dnt even know how you came about the notion that having sexuAl thoughts is bad or a sin!
I'm I not allowed to have sexual thoughts about my wife again!
you guys and your laws sef.
If you can't explain if wanking is a sin, dnt quote me again se o gbo!
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by julioralph(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
antispexish:

the way you think shows a lot about who you are. did you see anywhere in my post that I partake in wanking before you typed the lubish above. why are you always quick to judge others. your explanation is even worse as it does not answer the question. I dnt even know how you came about the notion that having sexuAl thoughts is bad or a sin!
I'm I not allowed to have sexual thoughts about my wife again!
you guys and your laws sef.
If you can't explain if wanking is a sin, dnt quote me again se o gbo!
cheesy cheesy Oga stop denying joor. u were defending d act, and I simply drew an inference from what u said all along and now ure angry? theres nothing wrong with u having sexual tots abt ur wife ooo. pls dont misquote me. am talking abt a single person in this instance!

anyways e maa binu nitori olorun wink
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by antispexish(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
julioralph:

cheesy cheesy Oga stop denying joor. u were defending d act, and I simply drew an inference from what u said all along and now ure angry? theres nothing wrong with u having sexual tots abt ur wife ooo. pls dont misquote me. am talking abt a single person in this instance!

anyways e maa binu nitori olorun wink

stop denying what!!!!.how can you just form something up about me and then say I'm denying it. how did I defend the act,if you can't answer the question, better leave it and let those who can answer do so. I'm not angry,just disappointed in your "too quick to judge" mindset.

We are talking about if wanking is a sin! is wanking a sin for single people and not for married couples? guess it's a hard thing to look at abi.
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by julioralph(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
antispexish:

stop denying what!!!!.how can you just form something up about me and then say I'm denying it. how did I defend the act,if you can't answer the question, better leave it and let those who can answer do so. I'm not angry,just disappointed in your "too quick to judge" mindset.

We are talking about if wanking is a sin! is wanking a sin for single people and not for married couples? guess it's a hard thing to look at abi.

u defended d act. check our previous convo...

it is a sin, for a single guy doing it, and for a married fellow doing it in d absence of his wife (I mean non conjugal activities). so dats it.

as for you, if you feel its not a sin carry on, you can explain ur actions to baba God on judgement day tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by antispexish(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
julioralph:

u defended d act. check our previous convo...

it is a sin, for a single guy doing it, and for a married fellow doing it in d absence of his wife (I mean non conjugal activities). so dats it.

as for you, if you feel its not a sin carry on, you can explain ur actions to baba God on judgement day tongue tongue tongue

Why e come hard for you to show u me where I defended the act na. told you to explain how wanking is a sin and you just turned it to something else. dem ask you (a)you go dey answer (f). If you dnt know the answer leave my post alone okay.

creating laws for urself without recourse to the bible.@ that bolded part: what if my wife is in the same room with me and I decided to do wanking without her touching me, na sin be that?
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by julioralph(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
antispexish:

Why e come hard for you to show u me where I defended the act na. told you to explain how wanking is a sin and you just turned it to something else. dem ask you (a)you go dey answer (f). If you dnt know the answer leave my post alone okay.

creating laws for urself without recourse to the bible.@ that bolded part: what if my wife is in the same room with me and I decided to do wanking without her touching me, na sin be that?
check d reply I gave to one fellow in d previous page. cheers smiley
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by antispexish(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
julioralph:
check d reply I gave to one fellow in d previous page. cheers smiley
which one!!!!
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by julioralph(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
antispexish:

which one!!!!
check my previous posts. but dis is part of it.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH U 'SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE CREW' IS THAT U GUYS NOW USE IT TO SIN AND DEN HIDE BEHIND THE BIBLE!!! JUST LIKE THE 'PASTOR/G.O' WHO SAID DAT WANKING IS NOT A SIN sad shocked shocked BECAUSE THAT PARTICULAR WORD WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE embarassed AV EVEN HEARD OF GIRLS WHO USE IT TO EXPLAIN AWAY THEIR NUMEROUS ABORTIONS embarassed
cheers. smiley
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by antispexish(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
julioralph:

check my previous posts. but dis is part of it.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH U 'SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE CREW' IS THAT U GUYS NOW USE IT TO SIN AND DEN HIDE BEHIND THE BIBLE!!! JUST LIKE THE 'PASTOR/G.O' WHO SAID DAT WANKING IS NOT A SIN sad shocked shocked BECAUSE THAT PARTICULAR WORD WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE embarassed AV EVEN HEARD OF GIRLS WHO USE IT TO EXPLAIN AWAY THEIR NUMEROUS ABORTIONS embarassed
cheers. smiley

It was because of this post I wanted to know what is wanking , how is it a sin! you believe the pastor is wrong, YET YOU CANT EXPLAIN HOW HE IS WRONG!
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by julioralph(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
antispexish:

It was because of this post I wanted to know what is wanking , how is it a sin! you believe the pastor is wrong, YET YOU CANT EXPLAIN HOW HE IS WRONG!
hmmm. if it was as a result of this post, den why did u pretend like u didnt see dis post b4

no need for us to beat around d bush. u have ur views, I have mine. but remember Paul warned us dat a tym will come wen pple will look for pastors/teachers who preach n mix d word of God wit what dey like to hear and not d True word of God.

So No vex bros... #DoWhatYouLike
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by feeltee: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by antispexish(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2016
julioralph:

hmmm. if it was as a result of this post, den why did u pretend like u didnt see dis post b4

no need for us to beat around d bush. u have ur views, I have mine. but remember Paul warned us dat a tym will come wen pple will look for pastors/teachers who preach n mix d word of God wit what dey like to hear and not d True word of God.

So No vex bros... #DoWhatYouLike

how did I pretend not to see it. You and these your assumptions that exist only in your mind. You just jump to conclusions anyhow.
you mentioned wanking and sin, saying a pastor said wanking is not a sin, I asked if wanking is a sin, you said yes. now I asked , what is wanking and how is it a sin, all you have done to to parambulate and bring assumptions of my personality.
Re: Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? by julioralph(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
antispexish:

how did I pretend not to see it. You and these your assumptions that exist only in your mind. You just jump to conclusions anyhow.
you mentioned wanking and sin, saying a pastor said wanking is not a sin, I asked if wanking is a sin, you said yes. now I asked , what is wanking and how is it a sin, all you have done to to parambulate and bring assumptions of my personality.
no vex sir. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says / Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Olokun Great Goddess Of The Sea ~ Worship, Divinations, Initiations, Invocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.